another meth bust! why bother?

another meth bust! why bother?

Posted in the Point Pleasant Forum

POINTLESS

United States

#1 Mar 1, 2013
There was another Meth Bust yesterday. Not in the paper. Why even arrest them they are just going to put them back on the streets. Do a lesser crime and they lock you up!! Our system at work. It is a joke!!
Sam

United States

#2 Mar 1, 2013
Where? I havent heard about it
neighbor3125

Point Pleasant, WV

#3 Mar 3, 2013
I have heard in camp conley someone is making meth and I really do think that these morons who make this horrible drug should go to jail and get off our streets They are harming our town with giving our friends and family this poisonous drug
Big Willie

United States

#4 Mar 3, 2013
As long as ppl want it ill keep making it for them . Big money round here. Back in Detroit the stuff only worth less than a third as we get down here. U dumb hicks don't know any better. That's the way we like if
Doss

United States

#5 Mar 4, 2013
Anybody that would put those type of chemicals in their body is not just an addict they have serious mental health issues ...sometimes family need to step in and 302 their loved ones for treatment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whos making the meth on shore or north main by ... 5 min john25550 1
PVH Christmas bonus 1 hr StanTheMan 53
Debbie Lewis Bryan 1 hr friend 12
Travis Johnson (Jul '15) 2 hr Kathy 31
Do lives really matter 3 hr Trumpnation 8
Anyone know where Jamie Martin went too??? (Oct '14) 3 hr Dontknow 8
Joe Rhodes 3 hr Klevrr 1

Point Pleasant Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance