First Prev
of 3
Next Last
You Want The Truth

Syracuse, OH

#1 Nov 1, 2010
This place will destory your life! Go anywhere but here... Its a big house full of sinners. And yes I'm Judging!!!! I have every right in the world to, after the HELL this place has caused in my life. I dont blame Christ or God or any other B.S. Just the FAKE two faced people that go there. They give the Christian World a VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY bad name. Example: Radical Islam is equal to Radical New Hope. New Hope equals No Hope!!! You got a fat wallet they love ya. You got a issue and need a friend or a pastor to speak with, your throat will get cut real quick, unless your a pillar in the church. Give it time... This place is so bad, David Koresh could pastor here. FAKES!!!!!!!!!!
haha

Mason, WV

#2 Nov 1, 2010
I don't go their but how has this place caused u hell? I always thought that's something u bring on yourself...by the way u act or do things in life. The way u act and carry yourself is the way people look at u. BTW just bc people judges u don't mean u have to stoup to their level and judge back. Good luck to u on getting ur life sraightened up and back to normal.:)
jessica gillespie

Point Pleasant, WV

#3 Nov 2, 2010
haha wrote:
I don't go their but how has this place caused u hell? I always thought that's something u bring on yourself...by the way u act or do things in life. The way u act and carry yourself is the way people look at u. BTW just bc people judges u don't mean u have to stoup to their level and judge back. Good luck to u on getting ur life sraightened up and back to normal.:)
hell is something you cause in your own life. and i happen to love new hope. they took me in when i knew nothing of God...and they taught me to trust Him. yes there are hypocrites there. but there is hypocrites everywhere you go.
haha

Mason, WV

#4 Nov 2, 2010
Well Jessica is that not what i said. I said "i don't go their how has this place caused u hell? I always thought that's something u bring on yourself"...meaning HELL. BTW I"m not the one who said anything about hypocrites.
You Want The Truth

Syracuse, OH

#5 Nov 2, 2010
Jessica: I once loved it too! I didnt bring any hell on myself. In a church setting, people are suppose to lift you up no matter what. Right? Not shut you down and run you out!
someone cares

Syracuse, OH

#6 Nov 2, 2010
r u all talking about new hope church over n bellmeade?
Haha

Point Pleasant, WV

#7 Nov 2, 2010
I am sure you was not run off. You probably ran like hell when your sin found you out. Truth is a hard thing to face.
JustJackIt

Syracuse, OH

#8 Nov 2, 2010
Haha wrote:
I am sure you was not run off. You probably ran like hell when your sin found you out. Truth is a hard thing to face.
Yeah, just like that time I jacked all over your face! Thats when sin found you. Truth is a hard thing to face when its covered in a load of jizz!!!!
The devil wears a mask

Huntington, WV

#9 Nov 3, 2010
They're are several 2 faced people there. A house full of cheating fake trashy women. They run to the lord when they cheat on their husbands. Then as soon as they leave they cheat again!
Wilma Hill

Point Pleasant, WV

#10 Nov 5, 2010
I AM a member at New Hope, and I happen to love this church and the people in it. I may not know all of them, but have found friendship and acceptance from so many there when I needed it most. It is a shame that people want to use a web site (if that is what you want to call this) to talk trash about a house of God and are not courageous enough to sign their own names. You will find people that do not live up to your expectations in ANY church - I don't care where it is, or what denomination it is. But part of being a Christian is being in church to worship GOD, not any of the people that are there.
"haha" has it right by saying that hell is something you bring on yourself...
"You Want the Truth" - whoever you are... I am sorry that you feel the way you do about this church, but do you really think that talking about them in a forum like this - and not being a big enough person to sign your real name - do you think God would really approve of you talking about His People like this? Those who are without sin should cast the first stone... Isn't that what the Bible says?? Can't you find something productive to do with your time instead of disrespecting God's House? I will be praying for you... And that is not an empty promise!
Judgemental

United States

#11 Nov 5, 2010
Wilma Hill wrote:
I AM a member at New Hope, and I happen to love this church and the people in it. I may not know all of them, but have found friendship and acceptance from so many there when I needed it most. It is a shame that people want to use a web site (if that is what you want to call this) to talk trash about a house of God and are not courageous enough to sign their own names. You will find people
that do not live up to your expectations in
ANY church - I don't care where it is, or what
denomination it is. But part of being a
Christian is being in church to worship GOD,
not any of the people that are there.

"haha" has it right by saying that hell is something you bring on yourself...

"You Want the Truth" - whoever you are... I
am sorry that you feel the way you do about
this church, but do you really think that
talking about them in a forum like this - and
not being a big enough person to sign your
real name - do you think God would really
approve of you talking about His People like
this? Those who are without sin should cas
the first stone... Isn't that what the Bible says?? Can't you find something productive
to do with your time instead of disrespecting
God's House? I will be praying for you... And
that is not an empty promise!
god also says not to judge.....and just because u feel no judgement doesn't mean someone else does and no one said u had to come onto this site.....nor should u feel if your church is so perfect to come on this site to defend it and my grandfather is a preacher and I'm pretty sure as long as we praise god believe in god and spread his word that's all god cares about and most churches are full of judgemental people who pretend and claim that they are so much better than the other person who can see what is actually going on....so he/she had a bad experience with your church this isn't the first person I've heard of that has had an issue with new hope, but my point is don't come on this site thinking u are so high an mighty this person has right to feel what he feels it doesn't mean he/she is wrong nor does it prove u are wrong it just proves we all have a right to feel and say how and what we choose and maybe u should pray and ask god to forgive u for being judgemental about others as well!!!

PS u don't have to go to church to believe and love god as long as u praise him every chance u get and try to do the things he asked u to do....now I'm not saying I'm not being judgemental right now and I'm sorry for that but people like u are what gives churches a bad name....so I think in the end we all need to look at ourselves and ask am I trustworthy to u god....not are YOU....we all have to answer for our own sins not for others!!
Dumb

New Haven, WV

#12 Nov 5, 2010
Anyone who has talked bad about New Hope needs to get a life!
Garth

Point Pleasant, WV

#13 Nov 5, 2010
Hey judgemental, before you argue learn grammar. Periods do come at the end of sentences.
Wilma Hill

Point Pleasant, WV

#14 Nov 5, 2010
Judgemental - forgive me - i didn't realize I was being judgemental when all I did was speak of my experience there - isn't that what "You Want the Truth" was doing? I don't think it is people like me that gives any church a bad name. At least I am willing to stand up for my church and print my name instead of hiding behind something that is anonymous. And I came to this site because it bothered me when I heard that people were talking about my church in such a negative way. I also have the right to do that...

Dumb - I agree - if you are talking bad about New Hope - if you are talking bad about ANY church, not just New Hope - you need to get a life!!
Judgemental

United States

#15 Nov 5, 2010
Garth wrote:
Hey judgemental, before you argue learn grammar. Periods do come at the end of sentences.
Well thank u for your input since that had absolutely nothing to do with the topic.....but thank you anyway
Judgemental

United States

#16 Nov 5, 2010
Wilma Hill wrote:
Judgemental - forgive me - i didn't realize I was being judgemental when all I did was speak of my experience there - isn't that what "You Want the Truth" was doing? I don't think it is people like me that gives any church a bad name. At least I am willing to stand up for my church and print my name instead of hiding behind something that is anonymous. And I came to this site because it bothered me when I heard that people were talking
about my church in such a negative way. I
also have the right to do that...

Dumb - I agree - if you are talking bad about New Hope - if you are talking bad about ANY
church, not just New Hope - you need to get a life!!
I think the right statement should be don't talk bad about GOD not about churches and the people that attend that church, u do have the right to say how u feel the same as EVERYONE else so don't call people bad people or unworthy or how ever way u want to state it because they give their opinion and it happens to be different from yours maybe just maybe go take a hard look in the mirror and ask yourself if this is how u should be a symbol of your church you speak so highly of.....now I will pray for us all tonight that god can forgive us all for being judgemental of others
Rick Martell

Syracuse, OH

#17 Nov 5, 2010
Wilma Hill... This is for you!My real name is Rick Martell. Let me tell you about how this place destoried my life. I started going there 3 years ago. My family was falling apart. I When I needed them the most they hung me like a African Slave. That place upholds adultery and murder. I have no issue with God! If you had a clue what that place has put my life through you would be silent. Im waiting for the day that New Hope crumbles. A house of two faced back stabbing sinners. Just wait and keep watching this discussion. I'll have some shocking news soon enough. You may be looking for a new church. I forgive you for being blinded by this fake money sucking house of hell. Stayed tuned for UNGodly news to come!!!! Hint: How would you feel if you knew that New Hope upholds murder! Think real hard about that!! Because they do, if your a pillaer in the church, you can do NO wrong!!
Judgemental

United States

#18 Nov 5, 2010
Wilma Hill wrote:
Judgemental - forgive me - i didn't realize I was being judgemental when all I did was speak of my experience there - isn't that what "You Want the Truth" was doing? I don't think it is people like me that gives any church a bad name. At least I am willing to stand up for my church and print my name instead of hiding behind something that is anonymous. And I came to this site because it bothered
me when I heard that people were talking
about my church in such a negative way. I
also have the right to do that...
Dumb - I agree - if you are talking bad about
New Hope - if you are talking bad about ANY
church, not just New Hope - you need to get
a life!!
I forgot to add when did it become YOUR church aren't ALL churches GODS churches......just saying u might want to watch how u phrase things, or don't....if u don't it just helps make my comments truer!!
Rick Martell

Syracuse, OH

#19 Nov 5, 2010
Judgemental, Have you ever gone there? If so and they stabbed your heart I understand! Im sorry for you! I know how bad it hurts! If you have ever gone there.(Dont)(please) they'll have you divorced and miserable. They uphold adultry and murder. THIS IS A FACT!!!!!!!!! I will prove it in due time!!!!! I have a friend that also quit going there because they cut his heart into also. He is forever changed and turned on Church all together. His wife and her family ruined his life and the church backed them. Hopefully someday he will hear of this site and tell his story. I know he would like to vent on this topic.
Judgemental

United States

#20 Nov 5, 2010
Rick Martell, me and my family went there a couple of times. It was very cold and unwelcoming, and cult-ish, my children (who like church) did not even want to go back. I felt a bad vive, but still decided to try it a couple more times. When it still felt the same as the first time we attended we decided we would not go back.

I have also known people that have had bad experiences with them through out the years.

I'm sorry about what happened to you and I just hope a bad experience with "people" like them who call themselves Christians didn't turn you against God. I say it's wrong for Christians to sin and use church/god for their "shield"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
did she od? 15 min bob barker 1
Roxy legg 23 min Skitter 3
Get what you need? 1 hr Stop 14
I want your...., in my.....! 1 hr Blu By You 29
keep a word and drop a word (Oct '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 10,277
Keep a word-drop a word (Jul '14) 5 hr Princess Hey 1,647
*add a word/ drop a word (May '13) 5 hr Princess Hey 5,223

Point Pleasant Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Point Pleasant Mortgages