EARS 2 at P V H

United States

#1 Dec 8, 2012
I''ll tell you one thing, for Dr. Lewis to tempt her and offer her and trade with her free Botox injections; it is the moral equivalent of a pedophile offering a little kid candy for some quid pro quo, when you consider he knew her problems and issues and weaknesses and all, and her reputation. It' s like "hey little girl, you want a piece of candy?"?
Bin

New York, NY

#2 Dec 8, 2012
Ain't that the truth
Diva

Point Pleasant, WV

#3 Dec 8, 2012
Dr Lewis is a fine man. Stop attacking his character!!! You all are pathetic and furthermore I hope you get caught and fired for confidentiality issues. This is not the first post I have seen where issues involving patients or Doctors has been put on this site. You all are jealous parasites!!! Get a life, hope you are in the unemployment line soon.
True Dat

United States

#4 Dec 12, 2012
Diva wrote:
Dr Lewis is a fine man. Stop attacking his character!!! You all are pathetic and furthermore I hope you get caught and fired for confidentiality issues. This is not the first post I have seen where issues involving patients or Doctors has been put on this site. You all are jealous parasites!!! Get a life, hope you are in the unemployment line soon.
You are slipping right. This was just more of his charity work he was doing, right? Like when he took off and hid in Africa or India or some third world country to hide out and try to look like a do-gooder and clean up his reputation after his wife sued his PA (got the wrong woman,eh?) for alienation of affection. Sued the wrong woman! Dr. Lewis was just being a Good Samaritan and offering her his injections! Charity Work!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Renee Meeks 19 min Shandelle Martin 1
bailey 42 min enoughsaid 8
ER wh ores 4 hr Trouble maker 2
keep a word and drop a word (Oct '11) 6 hr Princess Hey 7,615
*add a word/ drop a word (May '13) 6 hr Princess Hey 2,396
karen smith 7 hr sorrybro 2
Leslie lilly 7 hr Lost 15
More from around the web

Point Pleasant People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE