Victor

New York, NY

#1 Mar 27, 2012
Any one know this two face sum
Been a while

Point Pleasant, WV

#2 Mar 27, 2012
Went to school with him.
Popcorn Sutton

New York, NY

#3 Mar 27, 2012
I know he is a COWARD! What did you want to know?
Timmy

Jersey City, NJ

#4 Mar 27, 2012
Popcorn Sutton wrote:
I know he is a COWARD! What did you want to know?
I agree ! You will haft to catch Bobby because he will run like he'll I chased the little weasel up Gordon creek it was so funny to watch a 30+ year old KID run. And he is also one of the biggest liars there could be
wha

United States

#5 Mar 28, 2012
Is this the same davis that lives in leon
Raven

United States

#6 Mar 28, 2012
He lives with Sissy Meeks.
Xxx

Canterbury, NH

#7 Mar 28, 2012
No, he lives on Little 16
Xxx

Canterbury, NH

#8 Mar 28, 2012
Xxx wrote:
No, he lives on Little 16
. And yes he lives with Sissy, sorry!
1 post removed
Timmy

Canterbury, NH

#10 Mar 28, 2012
SaulTeeloads wrote:
masturbates in public
Who doesn't
little 16 BOB

Driftwood, PA

#11 Mar 29, 2012
Popcorn Sutton wrote:
I know he is a COWARD! What did you want to know?
im no coward i put my ass up for anyone come yo little16 no run no hiding just kicking ass. i bother no one i do work i save my money. and if pammy huges or boggas would not send a boy down to my house he would have a kicked ass.so this means you pammy or her people get your shit stright send your men
to do your fighting not your kids.iv ran from no man nor would i run from any man so put up or shut up you no where i live. dont hide behind fake names put real name and come see me.have a nice day chickin dick
Mad

Gallipolis, OH

#12 Mar 29, 2012
little 16 BOB wrote:
<quoted text>im no coward i put my ass up for anyone come yo little16 no run no hiding just kicking ass. i bother no one i do work i save my money. and if pammy huges or boggas would not send a boy down to my house he would have a kicked ass.so this means you pammy or her people get your shit stright send your men
to do your fighting not your kids.iv ran from no man nor would i run from any man so put up or shut up you no where i live. dont hide behind fake names put real name and come see me.have a nice day chickin dick
Do you realize how many "men" that would be? LOL, oh and she is going by Pearson this week, who knows about next week. Have you read the other topics about her on here?
Timmy

Reston, VA

#13 Mar 29, 2012
I know for a fact Bobby is a coward ! He ran from Wade when he was married to Debbie and he ran from me .
aggrevated

Verona, PA

#14 Mar 29, 2012
there are some talk on here that children don't need to read. i do not know who you are. but i am concerned about children. so maybe if you can't talk differently i suggest someone contact the head man of topix and investigate the mr. saulteeloads. you'r talk should not be alloud. you are a very sick person.
Wade

Reston, VA

#15 Mar 29, 2012
Just leave me out of it that was water under the bridge
hog head

Fairmont, WV

#16 Mar 29, 2012
Timmy wrote:
I know for a fact Bobby is a coward ! He ran from Wade when he was married to Debbie and he ran from me .
who are you to talk @@it like that who are you. if he ran from you why? lol sounds like your on the ban wagon to.why would he run from wade.i no him well for 10 years hes nice tries to help most people sounds like your the problem in this case. you talk all you want but those of us who do no him like him so get a real life look in your own back yard and see if you like what you see.take that trash out to lol lol lol.
Xxx

Canterbury, NH

#17 Mar 29, 2012
Sounds like Pammy is a good mother, send her son to fight her battles for her!
Robin

Reston, VA

#18 Mar 29, 2012
Sounds like xxx is a $hit sterer
ccr

United States

#19 Mar 29, 2012
hog head wrote:
<quoted text>who are you to talk @@it like that who are you. if he ran from you why? lol sounds like your on the ban wagon to.why would he run from wade.i no him well for 10 years hes nice tries to help most people sounds like your the problem in this case. you talk all you want but those of us who do no him like him so get a real life look in your own back yard and see if you like what you see.take that trash out to lol lol lol.
Can't you please learn how to spell? you are destroying the English language with your ignorance, plus you are really taking up for a thief & pure liar, everyone knows bobby davis is pure trouble, acts nice at first, then takes you for everything he can/ beats around on his old lady, knocks down old men almost 80 years old, and gets on topix & spouts insults and dares for his own female cousin to come and fight him? then tells everyone on topix he wants to kick ass on a kid,wow, what a wuss he is, trying to fight a woman & telling the world about it, just proves my point, he is just plain trash & trouble, a real man would have kept his jaws shut, & stop bullying women & kids, especially his own family, shame on you bobby!
hog head

Driftwood, PA

#20 Mar 30, 2012
ccr wrote:
<quoted text>Can't you please learn how to spell? you are destroying the English language with your ignorance, plus you are really taking up for a thief & pure liar, everyone knows bobby davis is pure trouble, acts nice at first, then takes you for everything he can/ beats around on his old lady, knocks down old men almost 80 years old, and gets on topix & spouts insults and dares for his own female cousin to come and fight him? then tells everyone on topix he wants to kick ass on a kid,wow, what a wuss he is, trying to fight a woman & telling the world about it, just proves my point, he is just plain trash & trouble, a real man would have kept his jaws shut, & stop bullying women & kids, especially his own family, shame on you bobby!
as for your report you should try telling the truth. he did not hit an old man or old women he did not hit no kid he told him to leave. you are the biggest liar on here .if you cant tell the truth dont talk what you dont no.he threat to hit pammy or anyone see that shows just how much you no or dont no.you should go tell him that to his face ol you have the nerve i see you are a big JOKE.so if you must hide behind you set back and type lies then do so because those of us that no like him .so you must be a real brave one hide behind fake names so we no who is telling the truth post your real name chicken @hit that what i thought.he dont steal and if you no better tell us we want to no.just better yet shut you face that would be for the best for you case your all TALK
Wade

United States

#21 Mar 30, 2012
Timmy wrote:
I know for a fact Bobby is a coward ! He ran from Wade when he was married to Debbie and he ran from me .
I think Bobby knows better then to fight my son
If I could keep Bobby from running like coward I'd knock the rest of his teeth out
What few he has left

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word games 2 hr Cathy the great 2
vote no 3 hr Local Opinion 7
What’s up with all cops 4 hr Lucifer 2
Word Game (Jan '12) 10 hr winner 504
keep a word drop a word go! (Jun '15) 10 hr winner 45
~Word Association~ (Jan '12) 10 hr winner 4,942
Keep a word-drop a word (Jul '14) 10 hr winner 2,456
OMG!!! What happened to Tony Moore????? 21 hr Truth hurts 19

Point Pleasant Jobs

Personal Finance

Point Pleasant Mortgages