John Perdue,WV Treasurer
Concerned

United States

#1 Nov 17, 2011
there is an interesting breaking news,story gona be on at 11 on wsaz, I hear he is in trouble for some kinda housing dealing with state money in the hot news spot of Point Pleasant.. a couple years back, yep right when Ole Scott Simms told us all in his re-election spot light how he wrote so many letters and obtained all this grant money for Mason County, then when he didnt get re elected because of his shady tactics, good ole Perdue give him a job in his office, yep its not what you know it who you know then some.. As for the housing part I would bet he used state money somehow and secondly I bet he must be a part owner of one of the Apartment complexes.. Man its sad what Money and Politics will make of a man. Follow the story Perdue even paid for his daughters graduation from Marshall and she didnt attend class and then that story died, will this one die to.. No offence to Perdue but what was you thinkin..

rumor has it simms is gona take anthonys place in a special election real soon .. i guess we will see.
Old Slew Foot

Hundred, WV

#2 Nov 17, 2011
These millionaires owning the low income housing units is why they wont drug test welfare recipients.Too many ties to the politicians.
Hmmmm

United States

#3 Nov 17, 2011
Well there will be no special election. The democratic party will selection 3 people. Then from those 3 county commission will pick one to finish the Sheriff's term. It will be a buddy system thing. Then again with all that is going on with John. There r a few people that my soon be looking for work. We will find out soon who will finish out the term.
Concerned II

Dunbar, WV

#4 Apr 3, 2012
There was never anything said about his brother-in-law who owned Milton Place being found shot to death.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*add a word/ drop a word (May '13) 14 min So_da_lish_us 6,087
Voting 57 min Buffy 5
What’s up with all cops 2 hr Hannibal 4
Word Game (Jan '12) 2 hr Princess Hey 505
keep a word drop a word go! (Jun '15) 2 hr Princess Hey 46
~Word Association~ (Jan '12) 2 hr Princess Hey 4,943
Keep a word-drop a word (Jul '14) 3 hr Princess Hey 2,457

Point Pleasant Jobs

Personal Finance

Point Pleasant Mortgages