micky

Canal Winchester, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

If you can't spell a simple word, how can you seriously try and attempt at making a point involving such a thing. I'm awake but if this is the truth and who know we will see but seriously child, learn to spell. "Coming"
crazy

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

micky wrote:
If you can't spell a simple word, how can you seriously try and attempt at making a point involving such a thing. I'm awake but if this is the truth and who know we will see but seriously child, learn to spell. "Coming"
wow so sorry for not being perfect like you maybe i shouldnt be sorry cause if i was as smart as u i would have to hang my self for being such an a## hole
wow

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Right on crazy u go
lovely

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Dont let that a## get in the way crazy we know that no one is perfect
Tired of it

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

What is it???
crom

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Its suppose to be a implant that goes in ur right hand
patriot

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

They're gonna track you like cattle. Lol

Since: Nov 12

Whitesville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

HILTER is AMERICA
patriot

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

angel just me wrote:
HILTER is AMERICA
Welcome to the fourth reich.
Love

Ravenswood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/microc...

It's not true. Shut up.
crazy

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Love wrote:
http://www.snopes.com/politics /medical/microchip.asp

It's not true. Shut up.
They are not talking about an implant in the American health act they are talking about a device registry for any item put in the body like hip replacements and artificial items needed to fix our bodies so they can keep track if something goes wrong and needs to issue a recall, there are no chip implants its just a serial # database of items placed into our body during surgery, also if you look at the amended health care act you will see they deleted the entire section about the device registry out.
Love

Ravenswood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Individual companies already keep track of serial numbers. Bodies can be identified that way. I guess this is just a "central" database.
Wouldntmindone

Middleport, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

I would get a chip that kept all my info on it and allowed the government to track me. I get lost on a hike or something I'd love that they could find me. Go to the store? No need for a wallet! Just slap my hand on the counter and go. If they linked your car too it then no need for pesky keys in your pocket! They could even link your house to it. Somebody tries to take your identity? No need to carry a paper around to prove you're you in case you get pulled over for something they did. Of course this would make it harder to do things like buy drugs at a known crack house and not get caught or murder somebody and hide after or even to rob somebody since they'd know where you are. But all that wouldn't be worth having the guvment know about you right? It's not like apple knows where you are at all times when you use their devices or Facebook tracks your Internet activity to tailor ads to you or google has this crazy thing where somebody in Taiwan can zoom in on you mowing your lawn or sunbathing in your yard nude after all.
Of course like it was explained though the chip does none of those things. A man can dream though.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Point Pleasant Forum right now

Search the Point Pleasant Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 21 min bacon hater 53,955
Who is sneaking around on there partner ? 58 min salt water taffee. 3
free $10 itunes card (Jan '12) 1 hr Alessandro 172
Got some azz on ohio street last night 1 hr gameplayer 4
Heather. henry. who. is. she 2 hr Venting 3
Katrina Kay and wayne brogan? 4 hr huh- 12
Who is Rick Buffett 5 hr Athens Ohio 1
city council meeting 9 hr Here one 30
•••
•••
•••
Point Pleasant Dating

more search filters