Posted in the Point Pleasant Forum

crazy

Stollings, WV

#1 Mar 17, 2013
Its comming
micky

Pickerington, OH

#2 Mar 17, 2013
If you can't spell a simple word, how can you seriously try and attempt at making a point involving such a thing. I'm awake but if this is the truth and who know we will see but seriously child, learn to spell. "Coming"
crazy

Stollings, WV

#3 Mar 17, 2013
micky wrote:
If you can't spell a simple word, how can you seriously try and attempt at making a point involving such a thing. I'm awake but if this is the truth and who know we will see but seriously child, learn to spell. "Coming"
wow so sorry for not being perfect like you maybe i shouldnt be sorry cause if i was as smart as u i would have to hang my self for being such an a## hole
wow

Stollings, WV

#4 Mar 17, 2013
Right on crazy u go
lovely

Stollings, WV

#5 Mar 17, 2013
Dont let that a## get in the way crazy we know that no one is perfect
Tired of it
#6 Mar 17, 2013
What is it???
crom

Stollings, WV

#7 Mar 17, 2013
Its suppose to be a implant that goes in ur right hand
patriot

Point Pleasant, WV

#8 Apr 15, 2013
They're gonna track you like cattle. Lol

Since: Nov 12

Point Pleasant, WV

#9 Apr 15, 2013
HILTER is AMERICA
patriot

Point Pleasant, WV

#10 Apr 15, 2013
angel just me wrote:
HILTER is AMERICA
Welcome to the fourth reich.
Love

Gallipolis, OH

#11 Apr 15, 2013
crazy

Racine, OH

#12 Apr 15, 2013
Love wrote:
http://www.snopes.com/politics /medical/microchip.asp

It's not true. Shut up.
They are not talking about an implant in the American health act they are talking about a device registry for any item put in the body like hip replacements and artificial items needed to fix our bodies so they can keep track if something goes wrong and needs to issue a recall, there are no chip implants its just a serial # database of items placed into our body during surgery, also if you look at the amended health care act you will see they deleted the entire section about the device registry out.
Love

Gallipolis, OH

#13 Apr 15, 2013
Individual companies already keep track of serial numbers. Bodies can be identified that way. I guess this is just a "central" database.
Wouldntmindone

Ravenswood, WV

#14 Apr 15, 2013
I would get a chip that kept all my info on it and allowed the government to track me. I get lost on a hike or something I'd love that they could find me. Go to the store? No need for a wallet! Just slap my hand on the counter and go. If they linked your car too it then no need for pesky keys in your pocket! They could even link your house to it. Somebody tries to take your identity? No need to carry a paper around to prove you're you in case you get pulled over for something they did. Of course this would make it harder to do things like buy drugs at a known crack house and not get caught or murder somebody and hide after or even to rob somebody since they'd know where you are. But all that wouldn't be worth having the guvment know about you right? It's not like apple knows where you are at all times when you use their devices or Facebook tracks your Internet activity to tailor ads to you or google has this crazy thing where somebody in Taiwan can zoom in on you mowing your lawn or sunbathing in your yard nude after all.
Of course like it was explained though the chip does none of those things. A man can dream though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
M @ G closing 22 min Screwed 8
One 52 min jackmerunnin 3
Prison guard pay raise 1 hr Paul 4
Wow what is the deal with Point Pleasant High S... 1 hr Dodo 25
Kelly Cupp (Sep '14) 1 hr Wheremyboyzat 11
Alexandria petrie 1 hr Yabba 9
El Toral has Roaches 2 hr A Fly 6
Meth lab catches fire 2 hr Dreams 26
Fruth 19 hr Winters 27

Point Pleasant Jobs