Gallipolis, OH

#21 Aug 2, 2012
Candace stole from Amanda
bobbin sue

Mckeesport, PA

#22 Aug 2, 2012
She didnt have crossed eyes till I met her hahahaha
^^^^^^^^^^
Oooh, eye crosser, huh. Don't want no crossed eyes but how much does it take just to need glasses ?
I'm sure after a case of beer & some bourbon, you won't mind a pretty dressed guy, would ya?hahaha
wrong

Greensburg, PA

#23 Aug 2, 2012
bobbin sue wrote:
She didnt have crossed eyes till I met her hahahaha
^^^^^^^^^^
Oooh, eye crosser, huh. Don't want no crossed eyes but how much does it take just to need glasses ?
I'm sure after a case of beer & some bourbon, you won't mind a pretty dressed guy, would ya?hahaha
I am not sure why u people thrive on bashing people on this site. I am not going to sit here and defend Candace for the things she done but I will
say this' HER eyes r not crossed she has a medical condition that made her legally blind when she was born. I don't agree people making fun of others when ir involves health matters just think if u had a child oneday that was born with a health problem wouldn't be funny then would it.
Truth

Millwood, WV

#24 Oct 30, 2012
She is a worthless mother that would rather shot up then take care of her little girl how sad?
Unknown2U

United States

#25 Oct 30, 2012
So Candace is in jail for stealing Amanda's stolen clothes! That's funny! But Amanda gets a slap on the hand! Wow that's fair
lol

United States

#26 Oct 30, 2012
Unknown2U wrote:
So Candace is in jail for stealing Amanda's stolen clothes! That's funny! But Amanda gets a slap on the hand! Wow that's fair
candace is out of jail and at home .. and amanda is sleeping with dustin bush and see how long vthat goning to WORK
Wtf

United States

#27 Oct 31, 2012
Is that the Candace with 3 eyes
Mee

Millwood, WV

#28 Oct 31, 2012
Lmao hahaha that is funny shit yelp that would be her a no good piece of shit.
want to know

United States

#29 Nov 3, 2012
Which one of the Jones girls is sleeping with that old man for money ? He's like 64 yrs old this has to be nasty my god what a shame to be on pills that bad to do something so gross
really

Pickerington, OH

#30 Nov 3, 2012
Chelse?
mother of two

United States

#31 Nov 3, 2012
Oh my god is she hooked on drugs that bad ? How could any woman do something so gross for drug money. Where's her family
curious

Point Pleasant, WV

#32 Nov 3, 2012
want to know wrote:
Which one of the Jones girls is sleeping with that old man for money ? He's like 64 yrs old this has to be nasty my god what a shame to be on pills that bad to do something so gross
Who is the old man??
cory

United States

#33 Nov 4, 2012
really wrote:
Chelse?
chelse jones has a little girl her mom has the girl the old man lives acoss from the Vet on 35

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zack Parsons? 3 min udisgustme 3
What is Total Devastation? 8 min Black Cloud 1
Mason county AC problem 10 min Black Cloud 5
It's me! Lmao 14 min Taya 3
Intermediate school A/C 21 min Sad 6
**Any Word** (Jan '12) 23 min Jon_B 4,738
keep a word and drop a word (Oct '11) 24 min Jon_B 9,745
News Child dies in fire outside Point Pleasant - 2 hr Methheadhater 35

Point Pleasant Jobs

More from around the web