The Hated got Mitch Wears
wanna be hateds bass P

United States

#1 Nov 19, 2012
Lucky Dogs!
Main Street Hot 1

United States

#2 Nov 19, 2012
I would blow him in a second. He is so hot. Not hated!
Will Fan

United States

#3 Nov 19, 2012
Will out did himself getting this talented group together. I hope they write some original music. These guys could definitely make it big time. I haven't got to hear them play live but I hear they blew everyone out of the water around the tri-state area. The guy that sings, I'm not sure of his name, but he has been in the music business for a while. Unreal talent.
jack

Point Pleasant, WV

#4 Nov 19, 2012
id by "unreal talent" you mean "talent that is not real" ill agree lmao

Cool Hand Clem

“One day at a time”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

----<>-----<>----<>-----<>---

#5 Nov 19, 2012
nasty
Rolling Stan Mag

United States

#6 Nov 19, 2012
Mitch is probably the best bass player anywhere within a 800 mile radius. He is somewhat of a legend around these parts. A true badass if you will!
He fits like a glove in the hated. I know this band is complete but there is one person missing from this band that needs to be in it. Once that is established these guys will truly be the hated.
just a friend

Lumberport, WV

#7 Nov 19, 2012
Cant wait to see them play dec 1st
holy diver

Lucasville, OH

#8 Nov 21, 2012
Rolling Stan Mag wrote:
Mitch is probably the best bass player anywhere within a 800 mile radius. He is somewhat of a legend around these parts. A true badass if you will!
He fits like a glove in the hated. I know this band is complete but there is one person missing from this band that needs to be in it. Once that is established these guys will truly be the hated.
Yeah he is a good bass player but I know a few that are way better than he like Jeremy Martin Brad Hoffman Jeremy Russell just to name a few but I am not talking shit about Mitch he has always been nice to me even he will admit he is not the best around
im hated

United States

#9 Nov 21, 2012
holy diver wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah he is a good bass player but I know a few that are way better than he like Jeremy Martin Brad Hoffman Jeremy Russell just to name a few but I am not talking shit about Mitch he has always been nice to me even he will admit he is not the best around
That's your opinion I think Mitch is the best!!!!!!!!
IM NOT HATED

United States

#10 Nov 21, 2012
The Hated needs a badass drummer. A hard hitting Rock drummer. Just imagine how badass they would be then.
just a friend

Lumberport, WV

#11 Nov 21, 2012
IM NOT HATED wrote:
The Hated needs a badass drummer. A hard hitting Rock drummer. Just imagine how badass they would be then.
They have one, holly peters is amazing. And who else can say there drummer is a girl and id better then most of the guys.

Cool Hand Clem

“One day at a time”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

----<>-----<>----<>-----<>---

#12 Nov 21, 2012
OK!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
**Any Word** (Jan '12) 4 hr Cathy the guru 5,007
*add a word/ drop a word (May '13) 4 hr So_da_lish_us 6,091
Keep a word-drop a word (Jul '14) 5 hr So_da_lish_us 2,464
keep a word drop a word go! (Jun '15) 5 hr winner 49
Last word- First word (May '13) 5 hr winner 1,462
keep a word and drop a word (Oct '11) 5 hr So_da_lish_us 11,191
Word Association Game... (Sep '12) 5 hr winner 2,128
What’s up with all cops 7 hr Just saying 12
3 Prostitution Arrests in Point Last Night!!! Wed tru 5

Point Pleasant Jobs