pvh- roger having affair with my wife

Posted in the Point Pleasant Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
iknowit

Point Pleasant, WV

#1 Sep 15, 2011
a guy named roger at pvh,anybody know? i am pretty sure he's having an affair with my wife. i'm trying to find out some info before coming out with it. who is he? what is he like?
Yuck

Milton, WV

#2 Sep 15, 2011
Obviously a loser like ur wife! Kick her to the curb! No tolerance for cheaters! She can bring some nice dieases for ya, I'd go to the HD get some tests done then u'll have ur answers!!

Level 1

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3 Sep 15, 2011
Sir, i would suggest that you send him a sympathy card.I have done this myself and it will make you feel better because it doesnt appear he is getting a prize

“Bound for Hell”

Level 5

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#4 Sep 15, 2011
Why don't you just get both of them together and ask both point blank what is going on? If this man is having an affair with a married women (your wife) doesn't that say enough about his character? You could always just go to the hospital and ask for Roger if you know what department he works for.
iknowit

Point Pleasant, WV

#5 Sep 15, 2011
Not too sure what dept. he works in. that is why i came here to try to get some info, although I am sure it probably all won't be credible. I am done with her, but I just keep reading texts from a "Roger" and I put 2 and 2 together and got that he works there with her. She doesn't know I know yet but want to wait for the best opportunity to approach her and him if I can get the info on him. i don't even have a last name

“Bound for Hell”

Level 5

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#6 Sep 15, 2011
Well why don't you get the number from where the txts are coming from and call it or txt him back? But honestly if you are truly done with her what does it really matter? why add more fuel to an already burning fire? Just confront your wife tell her you know about the text messages and that you are done and go your separate ways probably the best way.
coulditbe

Point Pleasant, WV

#7 Sep 15, 2011
the only one i know is a supervisor
high tech at PVH

Saint Albans, WV

#8 Sep 15, 2011
iknowit wrote:
a guy named roger at pvh,anybody know? i am pretty sure he's having an affair with my wife. i'm trying to find out some info before coming out with it. who is he? what is he like?
you need to learn about a small group of PVH employees here who have been doing some high tech and spyware surveillance on some different issues and some different areas of the hospital and some different people here who are abusing their authority. Not much we dont know.
high tech at PVH

Saint Albans, WV

#9 Sep 15, 2011
trashtalker85 wrote:
Why don't you just get both of them together and ask both point blank what is going on? If this man is having an affair with a married women (your wife) doesn't that say enough about his character? You could always just go to the hospital and ask for Roger if you know what department he works for.
Well said! Search Topix for PVH and read every post, you will learn a lot.
MasonCountyCitiz en

New York, NY

#10 Sep 15, 2011
coulditbe wrote:
the only one i know is a supervisor
He's the only one I can think of, as well.
MasonCountyCitiz en

New York, NY

#11 Sep 15, 2011
iknowit wrote:
Not too sure what dept. he works in. that is why i came here to try to get some info, although I am sure it probably all won't be credible. I am done with her, but I just keep reading texts from a "Roger" and I put 2 and 2 together and got that he works there with her. She doesn't know I know yet but want to wait for the best opportunity to approach her and him if I can get the info on him. i don't even have a last name
Go to WhitePages, use the reverse directory...You pay like $1.99 to get the full name the line is under. Then you'll have Roger's last name.

Level 3

Since: Jul 11

Point Pleasant, WV

#12 Sep 16, 2011
iknowit wrote:
Buddy, it looks like you came to the right place to find out who your wife is scheezin' on ya with...TOPIX!
bowhunter

Enterprise, WV

#13 Sep 16, 2011
The Roger I know there, hes a black guy, 6'2" 320# spends most of his time in the gym working on the weights, Ive worked out with him.... the ladies all like him.
Big Willie

Letart, WV

#14 Sep 16, 2011
bowhunter wrote:
The Roger I know there, hes a black guy, 6'2" 320# spends most of his time in the gym working on the weights, Ive worked out with him.... the ladies all like him.
Man, that girl is ruined. Saw that guy gettin out of tha shower at the Wellness Center, got to be illegal to carry something like that around.
peyroni

United States

#15 Sep 16, 2011
high tech at PVH wrote:
<quoted text>you need to learn about a small group of PVH employees here who have been doing some high tech and spyware surveillance on some different issues and some different areas of the hospital and some different people here who are abusing their authority. Not much we dont know.
Good one, Max. You've got spies at the hospital now? Classic.
PEOPLE

Green, OH

#16 Sep 16, 2011
iknowit wrote:
What u do is find out for sure, pull all ur $$ that she can get to call every lawyer in town and just ask what u should do and what they charge for divorce. Then slap her with divorce papers. She will have no $$ and no way of finding a lawyer cause u already spoke to them conflict of interest lol.
True

United States

#17 Sep 16, 2011
PEOPLE wrote:
<quoted text>
What u do is find out for sure, pull all ur $$ that she can get to call every lawyer in town and just ask what u should do and what they charge for divorce. Then slap her with divorce papers. She will have no $$ and no way of finding a lawyer cause u already spoke to them conflict of interest lol.
Agreed. You need to get EVERYTHING figured out before making a move. Women almost always get favored in divorces.
TROJAN MAN

United States

#18 Sep 16, 2011
IF YOU HAVE SEEN TEXT FROM YOU CAN GET HIS PHONE NUMBER--PUT IT OUT THERE SOMEONE WILL KNOW HIM FOR SURE
just sayin

Point Pleasant, WV

#19 Sep 16, 2011
Just because you talk to a lawyer about getting divorced doesn't mean that it would be a conflict of interest, you would have to be hired and representing you to be a conflict of interest! Not trying to be a smart a$$, just trying to help out a little bit! Between my mom and dad they have a total of seven divorces between the two of them!
Roger

Washington, DC

#20 Sep 16, 2011
You can keep her she terrible in the sack!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pleasant valley housekeeper knocking up lab tech 19 min Too funny 1
Let's Get To Know Each Other (Apr '13) 21 min jimbo 549
*add a word/ drop a word (May '13) 28 min notBeavis 1,082
Last word- First word (May '13) 30 min notBeavis 561
Three Words Only... (Sep '12) 31 min notBeavis 3,513
Kelli rhea (Oct '13) 31 min histrueone 17
Last Word + 2 Game (May '13) 33 min notBeavis 471
Point Pleasant Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web