First Prev
of 4
Next Last
CyaBye

Ravenswood, WV

#1 Dec 6, 2010
What do people think about this girl? She is in major trouble for committing a hate crime at Point Pleasant High School. It involved an African American student and racial slurs. She is racist and it makes me sick.
1 post removed
Hfdyhcft

United States

#3 Dec 6, 2010
Who's careesssssss!!!
blah

New Haven, WV

#4 Dec 15, 2010
she's a spitting image of her mom ... She acts just like her mom she can't help she was raised like a hater it's n her blood!!!!
1 post removed
dessy
#6 Dec 15, 2010
peyton is my bestfriend. & so what if shes racist? "freedom of speech" anyone ever heard of it?! that "african american" boy was being just as racist as she was! he shouldnt start something he cant finish! & he likes to abuse women! trust me! but does he get introuble? no! peyton hasnt been suspended once & look at the consequence she got. & he did they same exact thing, & look what he got.. nothing! bs if you ask me. so before people start running there mouth, they need to learn the dam* facts!
1 post removed
blah

New Haven, WV

#8 Dec 19, 2010
dessy wrote:
peyton is my bestfriend. & so what if shes racist? "freedom of speech" anyone ever heard of it?! that "african american" boy was being just as racist as she was! he shouldnt start something he cant finish! & he likes to abuse women! trust me! but does he get introuble? no! peyton hasnt been suspended once & look at the consequence she got. & he did they same exact thing, & look what he got.. nothing! bs if you ask me. so before people start running there mouth, they need to learn the dam* facts!
And u need to learn to spell!
dessy

Chicago, IL

#9 Dec 20, 2010
blah wrote:
<quoted text>And u need to learn to spell!
uhm, I spelled everything correctly thank you & stfu. you're probably a high school drop out anyways.. if you don't know peyton personally, then don't fuc*ing talk about her, but if you did know her personally, you still wouldn't have anything to say because she's a dam* good girl!!! k? k!:)
Keesha

Dallas, TX

#10 Dec 20, 2010
Ohh a racist huh?! Since she's such a racist, why ain't she said nothn to me huh? I'd like to see her do it!
shabalobadingdon g

Gallipolis, OH

#11 Dec 20, 2010
get her keesha haha
David Spears

Grantsville, WV

#12 Dec 20, 2010
peyton is cool so leave her alone so what if she is wow she said the n word like dessy sed "freedom of speech"
Wise One

Ravenswood, WV

#13 Dec 20, 2010
She is not Racist at all.
Plain and simple, she does not have the personality traits or behaves in any way to show any kind of racism. And how do you know that this hate crime is justified or even true? Do you even know what the hate crime was?
1 post removed
Kaylynn

Thermal, CA

#15 Dec 23, 2010
Shes a wh**e &she tried to sleep wit Kaylynns man; This is her big sis & really Kaylynn shouldnt take up for her all the time cuz shes a piece of sh*t. Brandon told us himself.
for real
#16 Dec 23, 2010
sk*nk sk*nk sk*nk!!!!!
Pey

Littleton, WV

#17 Dec 23, 2010
Man i want tristan stones penis in my butt.....ohh yeahh
pey

United States

#18 Dec 23, 2010
This is the real Pey, lmao. Whoever the other 'pey' was is a complete dumbass. Thanks for wasting your time & your worthless life to get on here and write this about me. but I'd appreciate it, if you all would say it to my face, rather than behind a computer screen. It just makes you all look like pussys. & for Kaylynn or your sister, haha your funny. Thanks for giving me a laugh for the day. & 'for real' like I said for the other people thanks for taking time outta your day, and worthless life to write about me(;
1 post removed
Kaylynn

Thermal, CA

#20 Dec 24, 2010
This is the real Kaylynn :) Look, Kayla thats enough. idk how many times i told you; shut the f**k up. I love Peyton, shes a good friend,&Brandon never said they slept 2gether!! Unless he said it to you, but i highly dought it :) Peytons a good friend to me & she dont want Brandon,& you never seen her so how would you know shes ugly or a whore!! I love you Peyton.Elissa:)
Josh parsons

Point Pleasant, WV

#21 Dec 27, 2010
Mmmmm nice tits and good dsl
Kimberly

New Haven, WV

#22 Dec 28, 2010
She looks like a bulldog....and smells like one too she friggin stinks! She would look alot better if she knew how to do her makeup! mommys already taught u how to trick..how bout she takes some time out from trickin herself and teach u some makeup rules! theres an idea!
Pey

Dallas, TX

#23 Dec 28, 2010
Awh thank for taking your time outta your life to talk AND think about me, sweetie(: it makes me feel soo special. Grow the hell up ;)
OOOHHH!!!

Littleton, WV

#24 Dec 28, 2010
dessy wrote:
Maybe if you looked more into it freedom of speech is all what it says iy is and more...it says you cannot say onto others that you would not want to be called....so stick that in your pipe and smoke it!!!
Kimberly

New Haven, WV

#25 Dec 28, 2010
your welcome "pey"!!!! i just wanted you and the world of topix to know my opinion:) mkay have a wonderful day doggie!!?!?!!

;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Illegals 14 min wow 3
wheres kourtney fisher now days? (Jan '15) 21 min Husband 3
Magistrates and judges 46 min wood 4
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Selfish fools 4,395
is doc morgan single?? 1 hr Doc WM 3
Gallipolis Ferry water woes :( 2 hr Pig Pen Stickybri... 7
whats going on with jacob bennett 5 hr Sicko 6

Point Pleasant Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance