Insider

Springfield, NJ

#1 Dec 31, 2012
I work for Ingram and heard we our buying Aep! Anybody else hear this? I heard their work is really slow.
Aep employee

United States

#2 Dec 31, 2012
Insider wrote:
I work for Ingram and heard we our buying Aep! Anybody else hear this? I heard their work is really slow.
not a shot in hell Ingram doesn't have the money!!!!!!
Insider

Springfield, NJ

#3 Jan 1, 2013
Aep employee wrote:
<quoted text> not a shot in hell Ingram doesn't have the money!!!!!!
oh we have the money alright..that's why we're the biggest company on the river!!!
towboater

United States

#4 Jan 2, 2013
Ingram has the money for certain. But they are only after the memco side. Waiting on ftc to approve the deal. They would never want the rtd side. Because if union. 4640
Kyger employee

United States

#5 Jan 2, 2013
I've heard from several aep river op that Ingram has looked into buying them out but money plus union issues. Not saying they don't have the money cause they do but aep asking outrageous price...... Go figure
TowBoat

Powellton, WV

#6 Jan 2, 2013
Lol ..... What kind of Drugs R you on?????
Not a SnowBall Chance In Hell , that will Happen lol
TSheppard

United States

#7 Jan 2, 2013
That's funny shit!!! If they want to buy the memco side go right ahead buy the dark side cause they just hurt the captive side
Helen lay

Ardsley, NY

#8 Jan 3, 2013
TSheppard wrote:
That's funny shit!!! If they want to buy the memco side go right ahead buy the dark side cause they just hurt the captive side
shut the f_ck up tommy,you have no idea what ur talking about!!! Retarded dipsh!t
TSheppard

Tucker, GA

#9 Jan 3, 2013
Like you do you do you work for us Helen lay

Hahaha
Dara

Columbus, OH

#10 Jan 3, 2013
TowBoat wrote:
Lol ..... What kind of Drugs R you on?????
Not a SnowBall Chance In Hell , that will Happen lol
me too , I want some of that shit they are on . Snow balls sounds good to me . I bet I can guess what in those baby's
Crazy

United States

#11 Jan 3, 2013
Aep makes to much money off the river yea they will sell when Obama gets his way and all power plants are converted to gas but that's pretty much it!!!!!!
TowBoat

Springfield, NJ

#12 Jan 3, 2013
And that is Years down the Rd
Too much coal to use up before Aep goes anywhere
Someone is Jealous of Aep
On drugs didn't hire you???
They Rule and the Rest R losers 
Crazy

United States

#13 Jan 3, 2013
I work for aep maybe you should read your news letters from aep if you even work or can read!! I bet you voted for Obama you dumbass
Helen lay

Ardsley, NY

#14 Jan 3, 2013
TSheppard wrote:
Like you do you do you work for us Helen lay
Hahaha
all u are tommy is a little deckhand that don't know shit! U should come over to the blue side if u wanna learn something,moron!
Red team

New Lenox, IL

#15 Jan 3, 2013
Memco spends and waste so much money and can't keep up with the red side all you all can do is clean and paint and and get taken advantage off by your captains. Are captains treat us with respect and we respect them by getting them in and out of landings quicker witch makes the company money so we all can get paid through bonuses. However because of safety and spending so much time putting on unnecessary riggin we get punished.Com e ahead on it!!!
TSheppard

Tucker, GA

#16 Jan 4, 2013
Helen lay wrote:
<quoted text>all u are tommy is a little deckhand that don't know shit! U should come over to the blue side if u wanna learn something,moron!
Hahaha keep talking buddy I'm sorry that you like me so much I know it's sad you can't be perfect like myself but hey you might get their one day
A person

Pomeroy, OH

#17 Jan 21, 2013
Crounse is up for sale maybe one of your company's can buy it ???
me

Pomeroy, OH

#18 Jan 21, 2013
You are just plain stupid.
A person

Pomeroy, OH

#19 Jan 21, 2013
Crounse isn't worth a shit any more you could get it for a good price
1 post removed
lock master

United States

#21 Jan 23, 2013
I see several companies going up and down the river,I've worked several locks and I say the boats with lakin,wv on the back are the best!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Constipated 3 hr Bubby 1
Conscience 6 hr Bub 2
drug testing 7 hr james 12
Please send these GD kids of mine to School!!!!! 8 hr student 6
Best Place to eat 10 hr jumpoff 5
Rachel Leport 10 hr jumpoff 13
Magistrates and judges 12 hr unowho 17

Point Pleasant Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance