Jdbebs

Point Pleasant, WV

#1 Jan 19, 2013
My friend is 31 weeks pregnant and is scared they will drug test her baby. R all babies drug tested when they are born? No hard core drugs, just pot.
Crazy

Point Pleasant, WV

#2 Jan 19, 2013
Jdbebs wrote:
My friend is 31 weeks pregnant and is scared they will drug test her baby. R all babies drug tested when they are born? No hard core drugs, just pot.
Yes and they will take it away from her until she's fit
absolutely

Point Pleasant, WV

#3 Jan 19, 2013
Her baby will be drug tested and if she fails the test they will take the baby. Who deserves a baby that does drugs while pregnant?!? No one!!!!
Crazy

Point Pleasant, WV

#4 Jan 19, 2013
If she tells her doc now she has a chance to keep the baby so convince her to tell them
WTF

Kistler, WV

#5 Jan 19, 2013
are you all crazy you are not going to lose your baby if you do drugs,just ask around the Doc;s will never know so dont let it out you can do what you want this id good old Mason County,you picked the right place to push that kid out,no concerns,stop worring.
Grapevine

Point Pleasant, WV

#6 Jan 20, 2013
Irresponsible asshats shouldn't breed.
Ped Nurse

Point Pleasant, WV

#7 Jan 20, 2013
Most definitely a drug test will be performed on the baby. Most people don't this, because if it's negative nothing is ever mentioned. But really, if you're doing drugs, your baby needs to be taken away from you.
Jessco

United States

#8 Jan 20, 2013
You better believe they'll take your kid. HaHaHa just ask my sister she didn't even get to see it after it came out! Poor little booger I luv that kid
Omg

Point Pleasant, WV

#9 Jan 20, 2013
Jdbebs wrote:
Yes it is standard procedure to do urine drug screens on mothers. Shame on your so called friend for doing drugs while pregnant!!!
Jdbebs

Point Pleasant, WV

#10 Jan 20, 2013
She doesn't smoke now. She did at the beginning of her pregnancy. She found out when she was 12 weeks.
IKnow

Ravenswood, WV

#11 Jan 20, 2013
Medical staff can spot drug withdraw from a mile away. Just saying. They do take infants away in mason county. But if your friend really hasn't smoked since the beginning, the infant shouldn't be withdrawing. Infants can withdraw from caffeine and cigs too. To be honest in today's world if a infant isn't withdrawing from Cocaine , methamphetamines, benzo's, opiates, suboxone, subutex or a few others its a relief. What a mother puts In her body will have an effect on baby, remember that.
sad

Point Pleasant, WV

#12 Jan 21, 2013
Your friend should not be allowed to have a child if she is ignorant enough to risk it's live already. Another welfare messed up kid for my income to raise. Learn some birth control.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*add a word/ drop a word (May '13) 18 min Red_Forman 1,371
Keep a word-drop a word (Jul '14) 22 min notBeavis 329
~Word Association~ (Jan '12) 23 min notBeavis 3,304
Word Association Game... (Sep '12) 25 min notBeavis 1,455
keep a word and drop a word (Oct '11) 26 min notBeavis 6,976
**Any Word** (Jan '12) 27 min notBeavis 3,202
Last Word + 2 Game (May '13) 28 min notBeavis 663
One Word to Describe the Barkeys 14 hr Roush 5
Point Pleasant Dating
Find my Match