Doctor that prescribes Adipex??

Posted in the Point Pleasant Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Unknown

Waltham, MA

#1 Apr 19, 2011
Does anyone know who this doctor is or where the office is?? I know he or she is also a gynecologists in point pleasant.

United States

#2 Apr 19, 2011
Nolan does at pleasant valley
at pvh

United States

#3 Apr 19, 2011
It's Dr. Nolan.
Anonymous

United States

#4 Apr 19, 2011
Unknown wrote:
Does anyone know who this doctor is or where the office is?? I know he or she is also a gynecologists in point pleasant.
Dr. Nolan used to but I'm not sure if he still does. You have to follow his guidelines though...weigh-in every month to get it renewed, continue to lose weight, pay cash, etc.
Unknown

Waltham, MA

#5 Apr 19, 2011
Thanks. Do you know what he charges for the office visit and does he have the pills at the office or do you have to get it filled at the pharmacy? If so, how much are the pills?
Anonymous

United States

#6 Apr 19, 2011
Unknown wrote:
Thanks. Do you know what he charges for the office visit and does he have the pills at the office or do you have to get it filled at the pharmacy? If so, how much are the pills?
When he was doing it, it was $30 cash - no checks - and he did have them at his office. The FDA has put such a restriction on Adipex recently, he may not even be doing it anymore. But you do have to make an appointment for it just like anything else.
omg

Point Pleasant, WV

#7 Apr 20, 2011
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>When he was doing it, it was $30 cash - no checks - and he did have them at his office. The FDA has put such a restriction on Adipex recently, he may not even be doing it anymore. But you do have to make an appointment for it just like anything else.
He can't do it from his office anymore
Unknown

United States

#8 Apr 20, 2011
I just made an appointment and they said he still did it.
omg

Point Pleasant, WV

#9 Apr 20, 2011
Unknown wrote:
I just made an appointment and they said he still did it.
Yeah but you can't get them directly out of his office he might write u a prescription. You'll see the sign when u walk in his office when's your appointment
Lgb

United States

#10 Apr 20, 2011
My sister went to an appointment last week with Dr Nolan and they no longer sell it out of his office. They give you a prescription for you to get it filled. The cheapest place she found to fill it was Mason Walmart, at $26, but it's the generic brand of Adipex...the pills look exactly alike though.
secret

Pleasantville, OH

#11 Apr 20, 2011
He doesnt sell them out of the office anymore u have to go to the pharmacy but at mason Walmart pharmacy they are only $24.88.
haha

Ravenswood, WV

#12 Apr 23, 2011
Dr.Corbin prescribes them as well, but i think you have to go every two weeks rather than monthly.
jennifer

Jackson, OH

#13 Apr 26, 2011
does he take medical card?
Anonymous

Dallas, TX

#14 Apr 26, 2011
jennifer wrote:
does he take medical card?
Not for Adipex
Just wondering

United States

#15 Apr 26, 2011
How much does he charge for the office visit?
Anonymous

Dallas, TX

#16 Apr 26, 2011
Just wondering wrote:
How much does he charge for the office visit?
It used to be $30 cash (no checks) but that included the pills too. Since he doesn't supply the pills anymore, I wouldn't have any idea. You might call the office & check. I'm sure they'd tell you up front.
Kjda

Elizabeth, NJ

#17 Apr 26, 2011
Ok here it is... Dr Nolan does prescribe adipex. It used to be sold out of office but due to the merge with valley health he can no longer sell the meds out of office. He will write a prescription. Yes medical cards r excepted. Reason for cash only was due to BAD checks. There u have it!
OMG

United States

#18 Apr 26, 2011
Nolan sees you for $35 and then he gives u a prescription then you take it to your pharmacy--you need to see him once a month. You'll have close to $60 in visit and med.
meme

Jacksonville, FL

#19 May 6, 2011
Do you have a number for dr. nolan. I am in florida. So, i want ot know if he is any where close to me.
Anonymous

Herndon, VA

#20 May 6, 2011
meme wrote:
Do you have a number for dr. nolan. I am in florida. So, i want ot know if he is any where close to me.
Ummmm...West Virginia. This IS a WV thread.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Miss priiss 4,090
Travis Johnson in camp Conley trailer park 1 hr Jello jiggler 3
Impeach Jim Justice 2 hr Ole Salty Dog 5
Senior Prom & MoThMaN.... 2 hr Ole Salty Dog 1
blue camaro 2 hr jake 2
Tina Holley 5 hr whoknows 3
gohead 6 hr Gilbert 2
a dozen overdoses on friday,, 9 hr I know 47

Point Pleasant Jobs

More from around the web