Annie Diamond

New Haven, WV

#1 Jan 15, 2012
she thinks she can fight me an she runs her mouth well tuesdsy im kicking her ass
Renee

New Haven, WV

#2 Jan 15, 2012
autum is cool so dont dis her n annie she can fite trust me
welll

United States

#3 Jan 15, 2012
Renee tell the principal as soon as u get to school !This teenage fighting is stupid and bad for the school !
Renee

New Haven, WV

#4 Jan 15, 2012
well i probally wont be going back ta point so idc but this is dumb autums my friend n never did nothin ta annie so um ya
eddy the man

Point Pleasant, WV

#5 Jan 15, 2012
babys need to grow the hell up
Annir Diamond

New Haven, WV

#6 Jan 15, 2012
well she says she wants to fight me
and i will chicken out well wait and see and eddy arent you related to her
1 post removed
Autumn graley

United States

#8 Jan 15, 2012
bitch you childish as fuck.you gotta come talk abt me on here and you cant say shit ta my face.bitch i never even had a coversation wit you so there for chill tha fuck out bruh.there plenty of things i can tell everyone abt you but you dont see me talkin shit on here.kick my ass.Haha you dirty ass hoe.please grow tha hell up and abt your age.
1 post removed
welll

United States

#10 Jan 15, 2012
Sounds like u both need to grow up!Fighting will get you no where except in trouble.You should concentrate on getting through school so u can make something of your life when u grow up and you will!Enjoy being a kid as long as you can.In 10 years you will see how stupid you acted as a kid by then you will have kids of your own would you wan't them acting like you are now?I don't think so !!!
1 post removed
Autumn graley

United States

#12 Jan 15, 2012
Well idk abt anyone elses opinion really.point is i tried ta let shit go with her and what she do she puts me on here.then she Woot even text back so we can settle this like mature ppl would.so therefore if she keeps sayin she wants ta kick my ass ill see her tuesday and well see if she does anything.she forgets i walk in tha door at tha same time as her.if she dont do shit tuesday then she better just give up on this already.
annieslezbo-shet asteguud

United States

#13 Jan 15, 2012
Autumn you're so fake Barbie is jealous ! Eat me ! And leave Annie alone ! Thanks bbuhbye hoea
annieslezbo-shet asteguud

United States

#14 Jan 15, 2012
I chomped down on Annie last night. Mmmmmm, badababa, I luvn it. I love chompin that hairy carpet :) yummy. Can't wait for tomorrow night ;) love you Annie. And I think I forgot my thong at your house under your pillow :0 get it for me ;)
Renee

New Haven, WV

#15 Jan 15, 2012
haha this is funny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thank god for screenshots 39 min Wondering 2
Brittany Nicole roush 1 hr hischicisugglee 38
*add a word/ drop a word (May '13) 1 hr Princess Hey 4,607
keep a word and drop a word (Oct '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 9,635
~Word Association~ (Jan '12) 1 hr Princess Hey 4,477
why is charlie watterson in jail (Oct '11) 3 hr Maurice Keith Harris 3
Pattycake 3 hr Jeff 11

Point Pleasant Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance