First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Any

Martinsburg, WV

#1 Feb 17, 2012
Any new info. Search teams coming in? I am a mother and I pray that someone will tell Sheila where she can find her son.
Raven

United States

#2 Feb 17, 2012
The family will never quit searching for Jeff. Just as soon as the weather breaks we will be out there again. As for professional search teams, Equusearch is supposed to come also when the weather breaks.

Just about all professional search teams need permission from who ever is investigating, the State Police in this case, and they DO NOT want to give permisson. They will tell you different, but they will not return phone calls to give the permission and these search teams need to hear them say yes you can come in.

They put Equusearch off until they knew they would have to wait until spring. As far as I am concerned they stalled the search.
Raven

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#3 Feb 19, 2012
Stories are changing!!
warden

Richfield, PA

#4 Feb 19, 2012
They've been changing stories since July. Marty, Brett, Clinton and some others.With their so called alibis and lies. The Truth will prevail.
herewegoagain

Dadeville, AL

#5 Feb 20, 2012
LMAO, Warden your a joke. How do you even know about any of thier stories when you have not even spoken to any of them?
captain spaulding

United States

#6 Feb 20, 2012
As soon as what weather breaks ?
Raven

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#7 Feb 20, 2012
We will go with Equusearch.
lawless

Cleveland, OH

#8 Feb 20, 2012
Raven wrote:
The family will never quit searching for Jeff. Just as soon as the weather breaks we will be out there again. As for professional search teams, Equusearch is supposed to come also when the weather breaks.
Just about all professional search teams need permission from who ever is investigating, the State Police in this case, and they DO NOT want to give permisson. They will tell you different, but they will not return phone calls to give the permission and these search teams need to hear them say yes you can come in.
They put Equusearch off until they knew they would have to wait until spring. As far as I am concerned they stalled the search.
Weather breaks? Are you kidding me?
Raven

United States

#9 Feb 20, 2012
Do any of you people realize where the family searches????????? Shut up.
Sheila

Statts Mills, WV

#10 Feb 21, 2012
??????
i do

Dadeville, AL

#11 Feb 21, 2012
Yes, I do and all those places are packed with riders everyday on 4 wheelers so people should be able to go out into those places and search easily. Plus with the ground being soft and muddy should make the search a little easier on you don't ya think?
Plus the weather has to break from Buddy Crawford to search for his son but the weather is okay for him to be sitting at Krodel fishing? LOL....
Raven

United States

#12 Feb 21, 2012
I do not know who you are, but have you ever lost a son? Have you ever searched and searched with no help from the police as to where you should even look? Just because Shela and Buddy do not get on here and tell everyone every time they search does not mean they have quit. I am the one that said, when the weather breaks, not them. And ASS HOLE let me tell ya something, don't go judging Buddy Crawford for anything he does until you have walked a mile in his shoes!!! BUT, if you must do it to his face!!!
i do

Dadeville, AL

#13 Feb 21, 2012
Just saying if it was my son I would not be fishing on nice days I would be out looking is all. Don't get so defensive over someone else's opinions that is what this website is for.
justme

United States

#14 Feb 21, 2012
Buddy Crawford is too busy fishing to look for his son, what a joke.
idontunderstand

United States

#15 Feb 21, 2012
You people kill me. I think you just like to make people feel bad. If he was out looking for his son every day you'd be on here saying "your so stupid, he aint dead", but find out he isn't looking and you put him down for not looking. Make up your mind - or do you just like to try to make someone look bad?
Springfield 1911

United States

#16 Feb 21, 2012
He's got a life to live. He can't spend every waking minute combing the woods. He would lose his mind. He has to take a break every once in a while to clear his mind (if that's possible) of what has happened. You people are disgusting. I'm ashamed for you.
justme

United States

#17 Feb 22, 2012
idontunderstand wrote:
You people kill me. I think you just like to make people feel bad. If he was out looking for his son every day you'd be on here saying "your so stupid, he aint dead", but find out he isn't looking and you put him down for not looking. Make up your mind - or do you just like to try to make someone look bad?
This probably isn't the thread to be joking about death.
Bethany D

Saint Marys, WV

#18 Feb 22, 2012
Springfield 1911 wrote:
He's got a life to live. He can't spend every waking minute combing the woods. He would lose his mind. He has to take a break every once in a while to clear his mind (if that's possible) of what has happened. You people are disgusting. I'm ashamed for you.
I have to agree with u Springfield,People can be so heartless,he does have a life to live,he still has 2 sons a wife grandkids,and many others to live it for,and fishing is what both Jeff and Buddy enjoyed doing together,even as he sets on a bank and fishes Im sure the only thing going thru his head is,his son,and what he can do next to try to bring his family and himself closure,Personally I admire him and Shelas strength thru this whole ordeal,if I was in their shoes Im not sure I would even want to continue to live my life without my child,its sad that people can be so judgmental and heartless,reguardless of what Jeff did,he was still a son,a father,an uncle,and was loved and will be greatly missed by many
i know

Point Pleasant, WV

#19 Feb 22, 2012
I can't believe people are bashing a man for going fishing on here. Really? Yes, that's right. You have to give your mind somewhere else to go for a while in a situation like this. It never leaves! Even though you are determined to try and get away from it, just an hour or a few minutes.You want to re-group.Make sure you got some sanity in there somewhere, because you cant let it eat you alive. You know you have to keep strong to find your son. How do you know, that he's not sitting there the whole time , thinking about Jeff. Wondering. Remembering. GRIEVING FOR A LOST SON ! Besides the fact, Buddy has not been in the best of health. Another thing I will say, I am family, and from the start on these searches, we have asked Jeff's parents not to go. " We" , the rest of the family, want to search FOR them. If at all possible, we don't want either of them to actually recover and find Jeff.If we can spare something in this for them, at least we can do that for them. So sometimes when you see Buddy out there fishing, you need to think about what's going on behind the scenes. He might be sitting there, because he's got family out there searching or working in some way to find his son, and they wouldn't let him go!So he's sitting there wishing, hoping, and praying, for a safe return each time for them. Wishing he could go too. Next time.... why don't you stop and offer a kind word to him or ask if he'd like to talk. Instead of coming on here and stating something , you know nothing about. When you are the one out there searching and digging along side us, then maybe you can form an opinion to what Buddy might be doing FISHING at Krodel.
Blah Blah

Dadeville, AL

#20 Feb 22, 2012
Seriously people? You want to say not to pass judgement on this man but yet every single one of you have passed judgement on people you thought could have been involved in this mess. None of you know all the facts just trying to be Dick Tracey is all. This whole mess has turned into a laughable situation because of the conclusions, theories and half ass stories. I feel for these families but in reality they have to know there is nothing they can do.

It was rumored that Steven was bragging about this in prison! How do any of you know that for a fact? Hearsay usually leads to a broken heart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Regatta 2016 - Special Olympics of Bands 48 min Stacy 10
Janelle Hysell Layne 52 min Jimmy 4
Old man B-ball at 8 2 hr shane 7
keep a word and drop a word (Oct '11) 3 hr _FLATLINE-------- 9,482
*add a word/ drop a word (May '13) 3 hr _FLATLINE-------- 4,447
Tim Lee hitting GF houses 3 hr Bison 5
Quran 4 hr Lucifer 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Point Pleasant Mortgages