Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2012

denial wrote:
I was never raised with guns but when push comes to shove im gonna blow your ass away. Im so tired of people taking advantage of good people. I have children to raise to the best of my ability and that means keep them safe. So i really dont give a shit if this is LA or whatever town.....break in my house and see whats waiting for you.
Amen and pass the ammo
1 post removed
denial

Letart, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2012

Judged:

Lmao sure if thats what you think is waiting then stop on by after what I have that woman and oxys wont be of any use for you.
nononos

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2012

too tired wrote:
Ur talking about bub , bucks brother the one by go-mart,little red cavileir ,I'm going to throw a concrete block threw the Windsheild when I catch down here selling Opana to my neighbor ,I've got one handy, sick of it
Who drive nice big gray car? Heard he a huge dealer of lots of stuff. Some body needs to sumthing bout that one fir sure! It's all funny til it starts to effect you family then it ain't to funny no more.
momof4

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2012

point sucks wrote:
Everybody needs to get on WV state police web site an start complaining, blow them up everyday about the pill pushers and addicts! www.statepolice.wv.gov
Your tips can be left anonymously!!! I started doing it today. Every time I see a crime or a dope deal I'm going to squeal like a pig! I'm tired of my kid watching this crap!!! Maybe if a bunch of us start complaining, we will be heard and maybe something will be done!!!????
That is a great idea! I've stopped to go mart to pump gas or been to food land to pick up a few things and ive seen dope deals go down in both places!! I saw some guy and girl smoking crack in the parking lot as well. I work hard, have two jobs and my old man works too. We have 4 lil kids and I hate to even think about what this town will be like when they are old enough to be in junior high!!! We go to church and are good law abiding citizens. I am so tired of seeing this stuff go on and the police do zero about it!!! I'm going to tell every time I see anything like that going on and I'm giving full details too! Thank you for the web site!!!
1 post removed
Springfield1911

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

[QUOTE who="shut up !!"]<quoted text>
U the fool , carry a gun, are u kidding me , it's Ppl like u , is the reason the gun are like they are, we don't live in LA, u ignorant fool,[/QUOTE]

You're a fool if you don't carry a gun around here anymore. I got my CCW and I carry. Its sad a person has to go this far to feel safe in his hometown. But if you're going to have dopers jacking you up to get their fix so be it. Its a matter of time before we start having thieves shot around here. You break in my house and I promise you will leave in the prone position. I will not tolerate it.
Doc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

They hate it when you write letters to the Gov., but that is what should be done if you call when somthing is going on and nothing is done about it. A lady that goes to our church had her purse snatched at Food Land, but guess what, she chased them down, got it back and called the law, six days after having a baby!!! Way to go!!! We all need to start standing up for ourselves. Ask some of the cashiers in Food Land, they can tell you things they have seen.
FordGirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

Judged:

psychic wrote:
10 years ago I heard about a guy who had his property booby-trapped. He dont seem so crazy now. No one is talking about the dopers who have already been caught and taken care of by the ones that they try to rob. People just do what is necessary and keep their mouths shut about it. And not one cares about a doper who got beat up. Just laugh about it.
. Knew a guy who stored his tractor gasoline in a 55 gallon drum in the barn. At night someone would steal it. For a few nights he laid an old tire without a rim on top the drum,so the theif would get used to it being there. On the 4th night he put a Copperhead (with a tether thru its tail end so it couldn't crawl out) in the tire!!! You should have heard the screaming when the thief stuck his hand in the tire and was greeted by a nice snakebite!!! Next day we all knew exactly who the damn thief was! Never ever had another thing stole!! Lmao!!!
salvage yards

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

If there is a punk named "JARED BAIRD"in your area,he is a thief and druggie that will steal pennies off a dead mans eyes.He will break in a car in a heart beat.he was in point but is running now.I think he is in Gallia county!
go Fk yourself

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

gofuckyourself wrote:
<quoted text>face it - you're retarded.

at least you have an excuse to be worthless
U no we all do. So FN sarcastic and disrespectful. But that's to be exspected from alot of people!!!!
go Fk yourself

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

And leave me alone! I don't even get on your "retarded" Topix! I don't say anything bad about u all! But that goes to show that I was taught to RESPECT!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Point Pleasant Forum right now

Search the Point Pleasant Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 37 min Southern Comfort 53,903
Mimi Dawn Nolan 42 min Roller 2
Mike Viers 1 hr Sad 6
city council meeting 1 hr Here one 30
Nathan Wright 2003 2 hr Like Father Like Son 9
keep a word and drop a word (Oct '11) 5 hr Silly times 6,176
Does any one know these two girls Jessica Stanl... 6 hr maggie 18
•••
•••
•••
•••

Point Pleasant Jobs

•••