To many people getting robbed
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Horse Stall Hound

Nelsonville, OH

#42 Jul 29, 2012
They should hire Jeremy Turner, Pooter, and Perry Eliss as detectives.
ugh

United States

#43 Jul 31, 2012
Know this.....you step into my house with ill intentions towards my family,myself or our belongings....only one of us will walk back out the door!
I wont hesitate to shoot!
And i will not shoot to stop or slow u down...i will shoot to end ur pethetic life. An instant one sided story to tell the law when they show up!!!!!!
hey

Saint Albans, WV

#44 Jul 31, 2012
ugh wrote:
Know this.....you step into my house with ill intentions towards my family,myself or our belongings....only one of us will walk back out the door!
I wont hesitate to shoot!
And i will not shoot to stop or slow u down...i will shoot to end ur pethetic life. An instant one sided story to tell the law when they show up!!!!!!
You sound like a total badass. Now tell us how there are no rules in a "street fight" and about how you know big time 'rasslin' is real.
Voices

United States

#45 Jul 31, 2012
hey wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a total badass. Now tell us how there are no rules in a "street fight" and about how you know big time 'rasslin' is real.
I totally agree with "ugh"!!! Not being a badass, not a threat, just a promise of what will happen. People are sick to death of drug head, punk thieves!!
ugh

Ravenswood, WV

#46 Aug 1, 2012
hey wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like a total badass. Now tell us how there are no rules in a "street fight" and about how you know big time 'rasslin' is real.
I'm someone who will die to protect my family!
Im not going to shoot someone over...say.....a damn lawn mower or a tv.
Now if they decide to play with guns.... then so be it! I can play that game too!
If they enter my house....they are fair game!
I will not hesitate what so ever. It's them or me!

I never said anything about rules...if everyone lived by the rules we wouldn't be commenting on this!

And hell yes! Everybody know "rasslin" is real.....and.....i am a badass by the way!
thinking

Nitro, WV

#47 Aug 1, 2012
ugh wrote:
<quoted text>I'm someone who will die to protect my family!
Im not going to shoot someone over...say.....a damn lawn mower or a tv.
Now if they decide to play with guns.... then so be it! I can play that game too!
If they enter my house....they are fair game!
I will not hesitate what so ever. It's them or me!

I never said anything about rules...if everyone lived by the rules we wouldn't be commenting on this!

And hell yes! Everybody know "rasslin" is real.....and.....i am a badass by the way!
More and more people are ready to take care of the growing theft problems. There's more thieves than cops, but more armed homeowners than thieves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*add a word/ drop a word (May '13) 27 min Princess Hey 4,472
Last post wins (Sep '11) 50 min SaW 2,197
**Any Word** (Jan '12) 51 min SaW 4,572
~Word Association~ (Jan '12) 53 min SaW 4,369
keep a word and drop a word (Oct '11) 55 min SaW 9,507
Regatta 2016 - Special Olympics of Bands 1 hr bounty hunter 18
tobacco tax 4 hr Charlatan 3

Point Pleasant Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Point Pleasant Mortgages