I don't wanna live anymore
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Low life

Ravenswood, WV

#1 Dec 17, 2012
My life sucks. Is it wrong to want to die?
jacob barcham

United States

#2 Dec 17, 2012
What can be so bad about your life?
poorpityparty

United States

#3 Dec 17, 2012
Yes its wrong and its selfish. Lots of people are suffering from cancers and losing their babies. You just want attention
Low life wrote:
mine2

Pomeroy, OH

#4 Dec 17, 2012
But please don't think
Like that way, things do turn around if you look for positive things in your life, it's hard time for everybody especially this time of the year! I wish I could talk to you but not on this site,
If you only knew what I've been threw in my life, it's getting better now, and I would love to help you get past this!!!!
1 post removed
itcan

United States

#6 Dec 17, 2012
hang on it can get better tomorrow or very soon.
Friend

Point Pleasant, WV

#7 Dec 18, 2012
Give ur life to The Lord n surrender to him n your life will get better. He is here waiting on u to call out to his name
jed clampett jr

United States

#8 Dec 18, 2012
i wish you would stop and really think about this, lots of us have felt the way you do now,like life is too hard and painful to face, its just too damn hard, & easier just to let go, well WAKE UP, yes life can be hard , & yes it can hurt to lose people we love, lose our jobs, our homes, & other painful things,but we still have life in our bodies, as long as we are ALIVE, theres a chance something or someone will come along and make our lives feel worth living again,make us feel happy again,think of so many people with bad diseases like diabets,cancer,etc. & see them fighting to live,don't throw your life away, just give it time, please,
1 post removed
Ur pathetic

United States

#10 Dec 19, 2012
poorpityparty wrote:
Yes its wrong and its selfish. Lots of people are suffering from cancers and losing their babies. You just want attention
<quoted text>
this person really might b in need dumbass!!! U DON'T KNOW THE SITUATION!!!
1 post removed
Boom

Fairfax, VA

#12 Dec 19, 2012
Tri- county will b open this morning

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#13 Dec 19, 2012
Low life wrote:
NO. I feel the same way in this evil world but I would never end my own life. Find someone that needs help in their life and help them even if its just taking trash out for an older neighbor or mailing a letter for them.
1 post removed
waste of time

Saint Albans, WV

#15 Dec 21, 2012
I tried to helping someone who wanted to "kill themself" and ended up getting myself more upset than my friend! I have seen that people who "really" want to kill themself just do it. They don't post it for the world to see. You just want attention. If your depressed talk to a therapist or friends and family. If you wanna kill yourself just do it. Just saying it gets the rest of us all excited over nothing!
ifonly

Pomeroy, OH

#16 Dec 21, 2012
Ur pathetic wrote:
<quoted text>this person really might b in need dumbass!!! U DON'T KNOW THE SITUATION!!!
Thank you, just your kindness and knowing theirs still people like you and the others on here has help me!
do not no

United States

#17 Dec 21, 2012
ifonly wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, just your kindness and knowing theirs still people like you and the others on here has help me!
If some one need help all the got to do is ask for it and some one will be there I do not like to here the want to give up just ask for help

Since: Nov 12

Cedar Grove, WV

#18 Dec 21, 2012
I Care
?

Pomeroy, OH

#19 Dec 21, 2012
angel just me wrote:
I Care
So do I

Since: Nov 12

Cedar Grove, WV

#20 Dec 22, 2012
angel just me wrote:
I Care
Lets talk, whats the reason...
Head Xray

United States

#21 Dec 22, 2012
People that do it, leave a mess behind for their friends and family. Causes more depression and many other issues. It's a selfish thing to do.
We spend our lives scrimping, scraping and trying to survive...just to end it all on a whim or because things ain't going your way, is crap. Put that energy towards rectifying the situation instead of wallowing in the misery.
OneDay

United States

#22 Dec 27, 2012
Head Xray wrote:
People that do it, leave a mess behind for their friends and family. Causes more depression and many other issues. It's a selfish thing to do.
We spend our lives scrimping, scraping and trying to survive...just to end it all on a whim or because things ain't going your way, is crap. Put that energy towards rectifying the situation instead of wallowing in the misery.
I couldn't have said this any better
checkingout

Avella, PA

#23 Dec 27, 2012
I'd trade places with you in a heartbeat. Over the past 2 years I've lost my mom (which left no parents or grandparents) along with my only son to death. 4 months ago I was given less than a year to live due to pancreatic cancer. Despite all the heartache in my life, ALL I want is to live and it kind of disgusts me to see those who have this choice consistently making the wrong choice and throwing it all away.
advice

Pomeroy, OH

#24 Dec 30, 2012
Read the bible. If you commit suicude. You will go to hell

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR15s are mostly for psies 2 min Bunch of idiots 37
Keep a word-drop a word (Jul '14) 3 min Doug77 2,307
*add a word/ drop a word (May '13) 12 min -Glinda- 6,005
teachers strike 25 min Mister Coffee 4
keep a word and drop a word (Oct '11) 1 hr -Glinda- 11,106
Think Ill shave my head 1 hr Tough annoynomously 7
School shootings 2 hr Mister Coffee 34
Illegal according to contract 2 hr Ed teach 54
Ford Chad vs Justin Cavender 6 hr Read familys post 10

Point Pleasant Jobs