truth

Avella, PA

#22 Sep 25, 2012
Looking for a lady wrote:
Im a 28 yr old woman and Im looking for a woman that is close to my age for a threesome with my husband and I. We are both disease free and a great looking couple.If interested please email me at [email protected] No men please, only ladies!
You guys should go check out the club. You might be surprised what you'll find ;-)
verycool

Avella, PA

#23 Sep 27, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely. Some also go just to be watched.
And, responding to earlier posts: you bring your own alcohol (if you want any), there are NO drugs there and there is a private smoking area out back. There is no pressure of any kind. Just alot of smiles and laughs. Spouse and I have been a few times and plan to return Saturday. It really is a cool place with something for everyone.
Sounds like our kind of place. Hope to go soon.
walter

Springfield, NJ

#24 Sep 28, 2012
Worst thing is in this small town everyone knows everyone. If you go to Riverside you might as well put it on the news. A little secrecy would be cool.
kracker

Ardsley, NY

#25 Sep 29, 2012
Alot of cars there last night. How was the party ?
LMAO

Point Pleasant, WV

#26 Sep 29, 2012
do yall have any shetlen ponies.
walter

Ardsley, NY

#27 Oct 3, 2012
What no more interesting stories ?
funcouple6977

Colonial Heights, VA

#28 Oct 6, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys should go check out the club. You might be surprised what you'll find ;-)
We go to one already frequently. We just want a woman and thats hard to find! LOL Any ladies out there??
truth

Avella, PA

#29 Oct 8, 2012
what others are there? we've only been to Riverside. While we've had fun there, it would also be interesting to see what happens at others.
well

Ravenswood, WV

#30 Oct 8, 2012
I think there is a retreat in Jackson and they have parties.
Raf2

Point Pleasant, WV

#31 Oct 8, 2012
Wow
walter

United States

#32 Oct 8, 2012
How about a little more info ? I know there is a nudist campground in Peebles , OH. It's about an hour from Jackson.
bud

United States

#33 Oct 13, 2012
Bump up. This topic should be discussed further. Anyone know anybody that goes there ? Any experiences you wanna share ?
Judy

Esperance, NY

#34 Oct 13, 2012
Robin Pearson & Steve Likens go there
Earnest

Ardsley, NY

#35 Oct 13, 2012
How could they get in when it's advertised no drug use ?
customer

Saint Albans, WV

#36 Oct 13, 2012
my husband and I are thanking of going how much is a member ship? Also how do things work in there?
Kracker

Ardsley, NY

#37 Oct 14, 2012
customer wrote:
my husband and I are thanking of going how much is a member ship? Also how do things work in there?
Email the club from their website and ask. They are very friendly and will respond quickly.
Judy

Esperance, NY

#38 Oct 14, 2012
Earnest wrote:
How could they get in when it's advertised no drug use ?
. Good one! Lol
thick meat

Springfield, NJ

#39 Oct 14, 2012
Does any thick woman go to this club
bud

United States

#40 Oct 14, 2012
sure there are. Sorry not all things are like promoted on tv. Real people come in all shapes, sizes, age, colors, and religious backgrounds. It's not a Playboy photo shoot. Real people having real fun
goback

United States

#41 Oct 14, 2012
18 and ready to mingle wrote:
How much it cost to get in there and is there a curtain age limit
Go back to school and learn how to spell dumbass, they don't take food stamps or medical cards! you're 18 and cant find a mate? sad!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Flooding in WV 13 min Jim J 1
Last post wins (Sep '11) 2 hr Judgment Day Watc... 2,189
*add a word/ drop a word (May '13) 5 hr _FLATLINE-------- 4,425
keep a word and drop a word (Oct '11) 5 hr _FLATLINE-------- 9,460
More Dating Tips 6 hr Get Real 8
~Word Association~ (Jan '12) 8 hr Jon_B 4,340
chris sturgeon,why is he laying low.. (Oct '11) 11 hr Sexy Ten 33
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Point Pleasant Mortgages