United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Is the swingers club in apple grove still open?
Kim B

Penn Laird, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

I think so but they had it closed because there was crabs in the bath room and someone got HIV in there
i wish

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

I sure wish it was still open. It meant a lot to our economy down here in southern Mason co...it was quite a draw to all the kinds of people I love hanging around my neighborhood :) lol
( . )( . )

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Pretty bad when a brothel can't even stay in business. Mason County is doomed.
wantsomeofthat

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

I miss that place! Had some GREAT nights there.
wantsomeofthat

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

with happy endings ;)
juswondering

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

It was never shut dwn 4 any STD's or 4 any other reason. My husband and I were just there last week, and they were open. Actually there has been a much larger crowd, which means more to choose from. I'm simply stating facts about the business, so....... no childish replies needed.
how

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

How does it work u just fine someone to sleep with
loosers

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Kim B wrote:
I think so but they had it closed because there was crabs in the bath room and someone got HIV in there
mayb ur one with crabs research ur info b4 u go puttn sh*t out there u knw nothn bout..looser
kracker

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

I'm really curious about this and would like to experience a swing club. Is there alot of pressure from others ? Do you have to be a drinker ? Can you just watch and learn your first time there ?
1 post removed
sugerdaddy25

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

sounds like a fun place.but i don't drink or use drugs,i smoke.bars or are out for me.don't go to bars.
jb

Tiffin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Nah
Pam

Penn Laird, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

I went there and I met man and he gave me HIV so everyone please be careful I have to live everyday knowing he still hooks up with girls and don't even tell them so might make a joke out of this but one fun night cost me my Heath :( just everyone becareful.
anon

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

loosers wrote:
<quoted text> mayb ur one with crabs research ur info b4 u go puttn sh*t out there u knw nothn bout..looser
It sounds like you are the one who is loose.
Blueyes91

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

It wasn't crabs,It was fleas
Looking for a lady

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

Im a 28 yr old woman and Im looking for a woman that is close to my age for a threesome with my husband and I. We are both disease free and a great looking couple.If interested please email me at funcouple6977@yahoo. No men please, only ladies!
18 and ready to mingle

Clendenin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

How much it cost to get in there and is there a curtain age limit
Riverside Owners

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Judged:

First off the club is NOT CLOSED and never was, we have a license from the state, been inspected by the Health Department so if anyone wants to lie about it, feel free too. I can't stop people from lying on here but as a buisness owner I can go and get peoples IP addresses and take you to civil court for LIBEL. But that is topix for you.

Now if anyone wants to come visit us, we are 11.7 miles south of Rt 2 from Rt 35 Bridge. We are in a Green Building, and we are on the right side coming from Point Pleasant. Now if you are coming the way of Huntington, we are 1/4 miles past the Robert C Byrd Locks and Dam.

You must be 21 or older to enter the club, we are a private club, so a membership and a door charge is required. If you want to look at our Web Page, it is theriversideclubwv.com , or feel free and send any questions to questions@theriversideclubwv.c om and I will answer them as soon as I get them. So remember folks this is topix, and people can and will say anything whether it is true or not. Also we are open every Saturday Nite at 9p for now, and first weekend in October we will be opening at 8p. Also people can pretent to be a female, or young or some in the past has threaten to get us closed due to they want to open their own place. So come on folks, you are more than intelligent than this come find out what we offer, we are the only club in the state that is licensed and has been inspected by the Health Department. We have nothing to hide from any goverment official.

See ya soon at the Riverside.
walter

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

Can a couple just come to watch ? Voyeuristic couple here
truth

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

walter wrote:
Can a couple just come to watch ? Voyeuristic couple here
Absolutely. Some also go just to be watched.

And, responding to earlier posts: you bring your own alcohol (if you want any), there are NO drugs there and there is a private smoking area out back. There is no pressure of any kind. Just alot of smiles and laughs. Spouse and I have been a few times and plan to return Saturday. It really is a cool place with something for everyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flash Flood Watch for Mason County was issued at August 22 at 5:00AM EDT

•••
•••
•••

Point Pleasant Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Point Pleasant People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••