x factor

United States

#1 Oct 27, 2012
Who knows him
pointsux

United States

#2 Oct 27, 2012
he was working at go-mart,i guess he still is,so stop in there and ask him what you need to know
x factor

United States

#3 Oct 27, 2012
Wrong Dave baker the one who works on the river
pointsux

United States

#4 Oct 27, 2012
my bad the one i know works at go-mart
Rat killer

United States

#5 Oct 27, 2012
He is a snitch!! People lost their jobs bc of that no good sob!! He will get what he deserves! Should of looked the other way Dave!
Really

Point Pleasant, WV

#6 Oct 27, 2012
Rat killer wrote:
He is a snitch!! People lost their jobs bc of that no good sob!! He will get what he deserves! Should of looked the other way Dave!
Should have looked the other way? Seriously? Your post shows who has morals and who doesnt.
Jackass

United States

#7 Oct 27, 2012
Rat killer wrote:
can I ask how the people lost there jobs
Rat killer

United States

#8 Oct 28, 2012
He was smoking weed on the boat,and blamed it on the other peeps dawg!
Really

Point Pleasant, WV

#9 Oct 28, 2012
You can tell you are full of it.

Who was smoking weed? Are you saying Dave was smoking weed? I know better than that. Besides if he was Why would you say "Should have looked the other way." Your statements lead me to believe someone was caught doing wrong and tried to lie out of it. Dave being the honest person he is told the truth.

The needs to be more honesty in this world.
Wasthere

United States

#10 Oct 28, 2012
There's a differance between being honest and being a snitch!! He caught someone smoking a little grass,instead of looking the other way,he decided to hurry up and call his office and tell so he could get his promotion!!
Really

Marietta, OH

#11 Oct 28, 2012
Wasthere wrote:
There's a differance between being honest and being a snitch!! He caught someone smoking a little grass,instead of looking the other way,he decided to hurry up and call his office and tell so he could get his promotion!!
There is a drug policy in effect, therefore whomever was smoking pot should have lost their job.

What if he had saw this and did nothing and someone was hurt or killed? Would you want to live with that?

Smoking pot is drug abuse and illegal. He did the right thing!!
Jackass

United States

#12 Oct 28, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a drug policy in effect, therefore whomever was smoking pot should have lost their job.
What if he had saw this and did nothing and someone was hurt or killed? Would you want to live with that?
Smoking pot is drug abuse and illegal. He did the right thing!!
I happen to think your reply.says it all and very well said anybody with a job knows the drug policy but those choose to ignore it so they lost there own job no one else should be blamed
Jenn

La Mesa, CA

#13 Oct 29, 2012
Is this David baker that is about 25?
Wasthere

United States

#14 Oct 29, 2012
Jenn wrote:
Is this David baker that is about 25?
no,he is 50 or so,and looks like an alien

Level 4

Since: Mar 11

Syracuse, OH

#15 Oct 31, 2012
Whatever reasons or motives behind it, he did what he was supposed to, as both a citizen and an employee. If someone breaks the law, whether in the streets or in the workplace, it's every citizens duty to report the offense to the proper authorities, and if I'm not mistaken, not reporting a felony that you know is going on makes you an accessory after the fact, just for not reporting it.

That said, I hate snitches, but if you get caught slippin, that's your own fault. Don't do the crime if you can't face the consequences, and don't hate the snitch for doing what he was supposed to when the law breaker wasn't. If the lawbreakers fault for not being careful enough...

Level 4

Since: Mar 11

Syracuse, OH

#16 Oct 31, 2012
***I meant to remove the line about it making you an accessory after the fact. I don't think it does, but still... you have a duty to fulfill as a citizen to report crimes...
i do not no

Racine, OH

#17 Oct 31, 2012
Wasthere wrote:
u ass on the boat no what job u have u get caught smoking grass or what ever u do if I was a boss there u be going that for sure u there to work not smoking grass u would not last one day at my job and if I see u doing it I go to the office on u maybe U need to quit job just u all will see when the new law go's in your ass will not be there the office will let u go or the will go it not a good law smoking grass or what ever u do I see more job open up there so get a life
Wtf

United States

#18 Oct 31, 2012
i do not no wrote:
<quoted text>
u ass on the boat no what job u have u get caught smoking grass or what ever u do if I was a boss there u be going that for sure u there to work not smoking grass u would not last one day at my job and if I see u doing it I go to the office on u maybe U need to quit job just u all will see when the new law go's in your ass will not be there the office will let u go or the will go it not a good law smoking grass or what ever u do I see more job open up there so get a life
damn...that was one long sentence!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moving on 24 min Patrick 42
moose 1 hr Stealth 10
keep a word and drop a word (Oct '11) 2 hr notBeavis 10,818
*add a word/ drop a word (May '13) 2 hr notBeavis 5,553
Narcan 3 hr bounty hunter 4
Kimberly Hodges 3 hr Just curious 1
seems the lighthouse has secrets. always gets d... 5 hr lol 33
Storm time with me lol 5 hr Melissa 180
News Mason County woman faces charges after 19-month... 11 hr Mother 54
Chat for our hill don't post or read if you're ... Fri Angelina 140