First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Curious

United States

#1 Aug 2, 2011
I heard they're getting shut down? Anyone know anything?
Doesnt surprise me

United States

#2 Aug 2, 2011
If this is true, it probably has something to do with all the bs that goes on in that place. The only way you can be happy there is if you're family of the supervisor. He's got his wife, his daughter, and his niece there.The only one worth anything is his niece. His daughter is rude to everyone, even in front of customers. She sits back at the manager desk and works on her
"personal financial spending" while everyone else works their butts off. She talks crap about her dad and step mom, calling them "lard as*'s". but is nice to their face. Doesn't matter what she does, her dad has her back. Its ridiculous. I could go on forever about the drama there, but more importantly, how that business is ran is ridiculous. Managers don't have any authority at all. Whats the point of working your butt off and being a manager if you cant even write people up?? My advice to the owner, take a second look at who you have running your stores, they aren't doing a very good job. I have many friends who have worked or still work there. They all see the favoritism toward the family.
Anunymous

Point Pleasant, WV

#3 Aug 2, 2011
Doesnt surprise me wrote:
If this is true, it probably has something to do with all the bs that goes on in that place. The only way you can be happy there is if you're family of the supervisor. He's got his wife, his daughter, and his niece there.The only one worth anything is his niece. His daughter is rude to everyone, even in front of customers. She sits back at the manager desk and works on her
"personal financial spending" while everyone else works their butts off. She talks crap about her dad and step mom, calling them "lard as*'s". but is nice to their face. Doesn't matter what she does, her dad has her back. Its ridiculous. I could go on forever about the drama there, but more importantly, how that business is ran is ridiculous. Managers don't have any authority at all. Whats the point of working your butt off and being a manager if you cant even write people up?? My advice to the owner, take a second look at who you have running your stores, they aren't doing a very good job. I have many friends who have worked or still work there. They all see the favoritism toward the family.
I've heard this exactly, and I agree with you completely.
Ex Employee

United States

#4 Aug 3, 2011
The store manager there now makes $2 less an hour than when the supervisors wife was Store manager. And when she was Store manager before having a baby she wouldn't hire a co-worker of mine at the time's cousin because they said you aren't aloud to have family in the same store, but then the next week she hired her daughter! After being called out about it they said she could hire her cousin. I could go on for pages and pages about all the stuff this place does.
Heard The Same Thing

Columbus, OH

#5 Aug 3, 2011
Wow... being an ex-employee myself, you guys hit the nail on the proverbial head.. It is ridonkulous the things that go on that place. Ive seen many employees fired for theft, yet no proof, and Marty's fatass keeps buying 4-wheelers and houses and whatever... Hmmm, wonder if old Goodwin ever thought of that? I have even complained to the Little Caesars feedback forum and told them about the family favoritism and the supervisor /wife direct reporting relationship. The main HQ doesnt seem to care. Truth is, Caesars is a sinking ship due to internal conflicts.
Ex Employee

United States

#6 Aug 4, 2011
I feel sorry for those who aren't Goodwin or Edge family. They will never get treated right, even if they work their butts off. They will get used and used until they get tired of it, like me. That place will drive you to insanity.
lonnie

Point Pleasant, WV

#7 Aug 4, 2011
their pizza sucks anyway
Lauren

United States

#8 Aug 4, 2011
I'm not going to comment on the rest of the family, but Nikki Edge is a great employee! I miss working with her. I have my own feelings on how things are ran there. But no need to go into it, it won't make a bit of a difference. Little Caesars supervisors and owner will run their store however they want. They never have and never will listen to what people on topix have to say about it. But I felt I should comment on how hard of a worker Nikki is because just because she's part of the family everyone is talking about doesn't make her part of the "drama" or whatever. She works her but off for that place, I've seen it first hand! Luv ya Nikki!
1 post removed

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Point Pleasant, WV

#10 Dec 5, 2012
Here it is in December and the same shit is going on.

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

New Haven, WV

#11 Dec 6, 2012
I don't care for their pizza much and it is pure He!! to get in and out of there during dinner hours.

Level 2

Point Pleasant, WV

#12 Dec 6, 2012
If you call ahead its a little easier but yea bad location and people are jerks it is hell trying to get out of the lot.
fbg

United States

#13 Dec 6, 2012
the pizza is good for the price.

Booming Thunder
Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Western * U*S*A*

#14 Dec 6, 2012
Yes it is.
sara lovejoy

Reedy, WV

#15 Dec 20, 2012
ok....little ceasers is NOT getting shut down...and the owners Scott and Debbie Goodwin is my aunt and uncle....and they are great with there stores and if you think the food is so darn bad why even go cuz evedently everyone else likes it because hunny they get the busniess..and fyi they own 11 little ceaser stores and profet off of every single one. and to talk about marty....he dont even work there anymore he passed away...(i think) so keep running your jaws you guys dont know sh1t

Level 2

Point Pleasant, WV

#16 Dec 20, 2012
He didn't die lol he quit cuz of all BS. Fact
jacob barcham

United States

#17 Dec 20, 2012
Alot of bs but alot of money you can make working there

Level 2

Point Pleasant, WV

#18 Dec 20, 2012
They won't give any one more than 20 hours a week and even less now. How can you live on that? I would rather still find other employment. They don't pay enough to deal with the shit you go through.
1 post removed
sara lovejoy

Charleston, WV

#20 Dec 20, 2012
KneeGrow wrote:
the place is full of roaches and silverfish
And you my friend are full of shit that place is clean

Level 2

Point Pleasant, WV

#21 Dec 20, 2012
It is clean. Never seen a roach so that's a lie it is just that they don't care about there employees because the turn over rate is so high
meee

Nitro, WV

#22 Dec 21, 2012
sincerely concerned 2012 wrote:
It is clean. Never seen a roach so that's a lie it is just that they don't care about there employees because the turn over rate is so high
Debbie and scott both care very much about there employees. They cant fix anything if no one says anything i thank you very much

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nikki Smith 23 min Destiny 7
Go Trump go! 24 min The Cure 12
The meeting house 28 min Jill 31
Boe 38 min Dad 16
Ashley Leach 1 hr scott 4
Joey Sparks 1 hr rimdatass 3
Fathers who disrespect their mothers and degrad... 3 hr Nope 10

Point Pleasant Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance