anyone know how point basketball is d...

anyone know how point basketball is doing

Posted in the Point Pleasant Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
AAA

United States

#1 Dec 10, 2012
i seen they lost to winfield

Since: Nov 12

Cedar Grove, WV

#2 Dec 12, 2012
IDK
lol

Charleston, WV

#3 Dec 12, 2012
they will not win a game until they play as a team. That team has too many "superstars".
1 post removed
Sad

Point Pleasant, WV

#5 Dec 12, 2012
When is their drug testing set for ?
frank1954

United States

#6 Dec 20, 2012
they are 0 and lost to winfield,ripley,hurricane and nitro
PPher

United States

#7 Dec 27, 2012
Better get Richie back
Curious

Columbus, OH

#8 Dec 27, 2012
Who is Richie????
Kitty

United States

#9 Dec 27, 2012
Need to take the ball outta martins hands kid is lazy
Way I see it

Columbus, OH

#10 Dec 27, 2012
They are all lazy.
only 1 life

United States

#11 Dec 31, 2012
#24 is not lazy he's really good #25 would be even better if coach would make him run an offense instead of trying to force it himself #15 should start and for god's sake when you play a faster team zone defense
B Baller

Point Pleasant, WV

#12 Dec 31, 2012
PPher wrote:
Better get Richie back
Blain
Get real

Layland, WV

#13 Jan 1, 2013
only 1 life wrote:
#24 is not lazy he's really good #25 would be even better if coach would make him run an offense instead of trying to force it himself #15 should start and for god's sake when you play a faster team zone defense
#15 could care less about playing,#25 is a ball hog, and #24 is lazy and only wants to play and never practice. Always hurt or something until game time and then he has some miracle recovery. Never gonna win until they play team ball. People need to quit acting like 1 or 2 can be the entire team. If that's the case, then let 1 or 2 play. The rest can watch
BongHitsForJesus

East Liverpool, OH

#14 Jan 1, 2013
they suck
[email protected]$

Daniels, WV

#15 Jan 1, 2013
only 1 life wrote:
#24 is not lazy he's really good #25 would be even better if coach would make him run an offense instead of trying to force it himself #15 should start and for god's sake when you play a faster team zone defense
You are spot on, man.#25 should be benched when he tries to dunk or show off. He needs to learn to just play the game and be a TEAM player. He aint as good as he thinks. The coach needs to take control.#24 is great when he is healthy and #15, also. Coach has lots of talent on the team he should run fast and use all the players. Teams would not be able to keep up. Most coach would die for all them good players. It's a damn shame Coach is a wimp and does what everyone say. Man, take charge!
so jealous

South Lyon, MI

#16 Jan 2, 2013
Get real wrote:
<quoted text> #15 could care less about playing,#25 is a ball hog, and #24 is lazy and only wants to play and never practice. Always hurt or something until game time and then he has some miracle recovery. Never gonna win until they play team ball. People need to quit acting like 1 or 2 can be the entire team. If that's the case, then let 1 or 2

play. The rest can watch
Sounds like your boy dont get to play, boo hoo. 24 had a bad knee injury from football and is far from lazy and how do you know who practices? Quit bashing the kids and make yours work harder or save your $5.00 and do us all a favor and stay home. GO POINT!
meow

New York, NY

#17 Jan 2, 2013
Get real wrote:
<quoted text> #15 could care less about playing,#25 is a ball hog, and #24 is lazy and only wants to play and never practice. Always hurt or something until game time and then he has some miracle recovery. Never gonna win until they play team ball. People need to quit acting like 1 or 2 can be the entire team. If that's the case, then let 1 or 2 play. The rest can watch
You parents get worked up over your kids. Judging by the numbers used, we can narrow it down to who the whiner is. How would you know who practices? How many games has 24 missed? Didn't he try to play against Ripley? Didn't he hurt his knee again and had to come out? How do you know 15 doesn't want to play? Did he tell you? Is 25 really a ball hog? It looks like no one wants to take charge on the court.
get real

Glen Rogers, WV

#18 Jan 2, 2013
meow wrote:
<quoted text>
You parents get worked up over your kids. Judging by the numbers used, we can narrow it down to who the whiner is. How would you know who practices? How many games has 24 missed? Didn't he try to play against Ripley? Didn't he hurt his knee again and had to come out? How do you know 15 doesn't want to play? Did he tell you? Is 25 really a ball hog? It looks like no one wants to take charge on the court.
LMAO, heck I'm a kid myself you morons. I just know what I've heard, and it's pretty obvious on the court what goes on. So, who is the whiner?
meow

Ravenswood, WV

#19 Jan 2, 2013
get real wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO, heck I'm a kid myself you morons. I just know what I've heard, and it's pretty obvious on the court what goes on. So, who is the whiner?
Maybe you should have tried out for the team. You could have shown them how to play. Your constructive criticism and superior work ethic would go over well with the team. I am impressed with your grammar. Most kids can't put together a cohesive sentence. I can't remember the last time I heard a kid say heck.
meow

Ravenswood, WV

#20 Jan 2, 2013
get real wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO, heck I'm a kid myself you morons. I just know what I've heard, and it's pretty obvious on the court what goes on. So, who is the whiner?
Admit it, you are a pissed off mom. I don't know of any guys that that use lmao, heck, moron, or refers to themselves as a kid.
get real

Glen Rogers, WV

#21 Jan 2, 2013
meow wrote:
<quoted text>
Admit it, you are a pissed off mom. I don't know of any guys that that use lmao, heck, moron, or refers to themselves as a kid.
LMAO, heck,all us kids use that phrase. LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO We don't all have to use the f word to be noticed you dumbass! And I will go out for the team next year. You can beat your sweet sweet ass on that!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who drives the grey diesel truck on sand hill rd. 7 min curious 2
Noah S (Jul '14) 43 min ohboy 7
Dr Roush 1 hr Bruce 1
Attention pigs,(aka) cops 1 hr Spike 22
Jacob bennett 1 hr Lola 1
fire on ft. 62 2 hr Roger 17
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr The Last warrior ... 1,471

Point Pleasant Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Point Pleasant Mortgages