whats going on in front of Go Mart

Posted in the Point Pleasant Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
knows

Ravenswood, WV

#1 Dec 1, 2012
Just came thru town and a car in middle lane. Police,fire amd EMS all there. Looked like every cop in Mason County was there
Abc

Point Pleasant, WV

#2 Dec 1, 2012
I heard someone got hit by a car
hmmm

Syracuse, OH

#3 Dec 1, 2012
was it fatal?

Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Western * U*S*A*

#4 Dec 1, 2012
Hit and run
looking

United States

#5 Dec 1, 2012
Was it a red car ? That car has run over my neighbors dog and another's cat and they drive after dark with their lights off . They are so messed up on drugs.
hmm

Cameron, WV

#6 Dec 2, 2012
Anybody have any news on this? Heard it was Shawn Bailey?

Level 4

Since: Mar 11

Point Pleasant, WV

#7 Dec 2, 2012
Yea, it was Shawn. He ended up with a broken leg and a busted head. What makes matters worse is that when he was being checked by the paramedics, they found stuff he had stolen from go-mart right before he got hit.

And the car was red, but it was driven by an old man. As far as I know, the old man was doing what he was supposed to, Shawn just walked out in front of him.

Since: Nov 12

Charleston, WV

#8 Dec 2, 2012
PsydeFX wrote:
Yea, it was Shawn. He ended up with a broken leg and a busted head. What makes matters worse is that when he was being checked by the paramedics, they found stuff he had stolen from go-mart right before he got hit.
And the car was red, but it was driven by an old man. As far as I know, the old man was doing what he was supposed to, Shawn just walked out in front of him.
O my, this is so sad for me.I know him...IF , he was hungry, I would feed him....Shame.

Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Western * U*S*A*

#9 Dec 2, 2012
Did he die?

Charleston, WV

#10 Dec 2, 2012
Booming Thunder wrote:
Did he die?
IDK
abc

Gallipolis, OH

#11 Dec 2, 2012
No, he didnt die. His leg is busted up. Will be laid up for awhile.

Level 2

Point Pleasant, WV

#12 Dec 2, 2012

Level 4

Point Pleasant, WV

#14 Dec 2, 2012
sincerely concerned 2012 wrote:

But I heard that the helicopter that flew away shortly after was them life flighting him to another hospital. I don't know how true that is, but regardless of whether or not he stole, I hope he's alright. I never want to see anyone get hurt.

Level 2

Point Pleasant, WV

#15 Dec 2, 2012
Agreed. I wouldn't either. Just wish people would be a little smarter and more careful.
1 post removed

Charleston, WV

#17 Dec 3, 2012
He need not to steal, MY door is ALWAYS open to those young men that use to come to my house when they were LITTLT, and in School.......SAD....
Question

Bellevue, WA

#18 Dec 3, 2012
Yes they did fly him out
wise up

Huntington, WV

#19 Dec 3, 2012
I don't know this person who got hit by the car but I know the type. You people are making it sound pretty pitiful him stealing food and all. I bet anything it was a bottle or something to sell or trade for what he really wanted. Guess when he was fleeing he had his mind on what he'd done and got hit. Probaly wasn't the first time. Don't know how that place keeps anything on their shelves with that location.
Think About It!

Huntington, WV

#20 Dec 3, 2012
The Lord works in mysterious ways!!

......and Karma can be a bitch!!!!
Mary

Bronx, NY

#21 Dec 3, 2012
wise up wrote:
I don't know this person who got hit by the car but I know the type. You people are making it sound pretty pitiful him stealing food and all. I bet anything it was a bottle or something to sell or trade for what he really wanted. Guess when he was fleeing he had his mind on what he'd done and got hit. Probaly wasn't the first time. Don't know how that place keeps anything on their shelves with that location.
The real said part is, this Shawn guy will sue the drive of the car for a load of cash. What's even sadder is. He could even win.

Level 4

Point Pleasant, WV

#22 Dec 3, 2012
wise up wrote:
No, it was Beef Jerky and a pair of sunglasses. AFAIK, he only drinks, but too much at times.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The New DHHR building 55 min warhorse 17
davey vs Levi 55 min heather 10
dylan leporte 1 hr pal 5
Dustin and Abby lane 2 hr Friend 4
Stacy McCoy 2 hr milf 8
2 more dead from herion. Yay!! 2 hr Joe Carroll 22
Renne Meeks 5 hr Friend 14
More from around the web

Point Pleasant People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE