Explain

Ogden, AR

#83 Dec 7, 2011
Bad-News-Buttercup wrote:
Jeff's not hiding, he's not running, he didn't get a fake ID and SSN. He didn't kill Ashley and Tonda in a jealous rage, and he didn't sell his car to Marty. If he had sold the car, then why the hell was the title forged?
He didn't abandon his family. He didn't voluntarily miss his wife's funeral.
He's dead. That, in and of itself, is hard to accept. But I believe it to be true.
They can't prove he's dead until they find a body. Sadly, they may never accomplish this. And unless they do, there will always be naysayers hell bent on pinning this murder on him, if for no other reason than the convenience of having someone to blame that isn't around to defend himself.
The WVSP could have evidence. They say they have an eyewitness. But people, people, people...let's look at this more closely for a minute, shall we?
Hypothetically, let's pretend I buy this bologna for a minute. An eyewitness saw Jeff Crawford kill his wife and her cousin in cold blood. Why then would Jeff let him (or her) live? I ask you, if you killed someone in front of a witness, would you leave the witness? I didn't think so.
At any rate, no matter your opinion of this young man, he's someone's son. Someone's brother, someone's father, someone's friend. It's rude to jump on a gossip site and embarrass his family. How would you feel if it were your loved one that was the subject of so much speculative ridicule? You have no more idea what happened to him than they do. Stop causing them more unnecessary grief.
i don't really care what or how Jeff did or didn't do this but you little girl are really something. You come on here bashing people for saying Jeff done this but yet you stand beside the families when they drag innocent people through the mud based on less then what we who bash Jeff have! Maybe the witness is someone Jeff trusted or maybe Jeff didn't know this person show what they did? you never know Jeff was abusive and mean towards Ashley and Ashley wanted a divorce this I know to be a fact. Jeff was mad at Ashley for riding 4 wheelers with Marty, Brett and Tonda and was driving up and down the road looking for her witnesses say he was in an uproar. Jeff was witnessed saying if he could get rid of them (Ashley & Tonda) and get by with it he would. NOW, YOU TELL ME HOW SOMEONE WHO COULD BREAK INTO A SCHOOL WITH A FRIEND AND DEFACE ITS PROPERTY AND THEN GO LATER TO MUTILATE INNOCENT ANIMALS WITH NO REMORSE COULDN'T DO THIS?(yes he was a young kid when this was done but still he done it) I think you will be the one swallowing your words when all is said and done
point native

Ravenswood, WV

#84 Dec 7, 2011
Joker wrote:
For the law to do this to the Crawford Family here at Christmas is unbelieveable. To not have heard a word from your loved one for 6 months and now to have the law say he is the one who did this.

I thought that If you was with someone who did a crime you was in on the crime just the same. So for them to say that this eye witness seen Jeff do this you did too. And I say PROVE it to me and everyone else. If you did see Jeff do this then you was in on everything that happened.

My thought on this is that Marty pointed his finger to Jeff because Jeff CAN NOT be found to prove that he did not do this, So the law needs someone to blame so they do not have to go after the ones that DID do this. This is just another way to not do anything about the murders and things that goes on in this town.

My thoughts and prayer goes out to the Crawford Family and the Bairds Families. This has to be the hardest thing anyone would ever have to go throw. Stay strong and the truth will be told one day.
I agree with everything u just said its kinda funny that they just got reward 2 days ago and all of a sudden they have had a witness since July.. Bullshit.. Don't they realize that over half of mason county are poor and would say or do anything for a large sum of cash
The Truth

Ogden, AR

#85 Dec 7, 2011
Don't you all realize that the SP have to have solid evidence to order an arrest warrant? Don't you people realize that they have to have probable cause to do what they are doing? Don't you all see that this witness has not contacted the family for money nor has received any of it? It's funny these families get on here an bash everyone under the sun for these murders but when the SP release that Jeff is a suspect boy ol boy the table turns and the shoe is on the other foot and the mud is getting deep.
point native

Ravenswood, WV

#86 Dec 7, 2011
I think that the SP came out with the warrant because when they find jeff body they can say case solved the truth is they really don't know either they just wanna blame it on him so they don't look bad and don't have to work on the case anymore

Level 2

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#87 Dec 7, 2011
kder wrote:
Rot in hell Crawford... Nuff said
Who r u??? Why b soo inconsiderate??? WE WILL CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR YOUR BREED... Your attitude sure needs adjusted!!
MartinP

Alkol, WV

#88 Dec 7, 2011
Sybil wrote:
The witness is not in jail.
how do u know this ? Just wondering....
point native

Ravenswood, WV

#89 Dec 7, 2011
The Truth wrote:
Don't you all realize that the SP have to have solid evidence to order an arrest warrant? Don't you people realize that they have to have probable cause to do what they are doing? Don't you all see that this witness has not contacted the family for money nor has received any of it? It's funny these families get on here an bash everyone under the sun for these murders but when the SP release that Jeff is a suspect boy ol boy the table turns and the shoe is on the other foot and the mud is getting deep.
no they don't have to have probable cause believe me I know.. They can come up with bullshit reasons for a warrant..
The Truth

Ogden, AR

#90 Dec 7, 2011
They can not issue an arrest warrant for a dead body. They have to have reason to believe he is alive. Sorry the families and followers of Jeff find this hard to swallow. These families are now getting a dose of their own medicine and they don't like it go figure. They have blamed countless people over this with no proof and now that there is a witness stating Jeff done it they don't know what to say or do I have noticed the families have not been posting as avidly as the usually do
1 post removed
Mason resident

United States

#92 Dec 7, 2011
The Truth wrote:
Don't you all realize that the SP have to have solid evidence to order an arrest warrant? Don't you people realize that they have to have probable cause to do what they are doing? Don't you all see that this witness has not contacted the family for money nor has received any of it? It's funny these families get on here an bash everyone under the sun for these murders but when the SP release that Jeff is a suspect boy ol boy the table turns and the shoe is on the other foot and the mud is getting deep.
I agree. I'm sure that in order to get the reward there would have to be something produced. Body..hideout location... Something. If not anyone could go in with bogus information in order to collect a reward.

Level 2

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#93 Dec 7, 2011
My thoughts and true gut feeling is that if and only if Jeff did this, he was made to do it, right before this witness or person(s) tortured him, I'm no detective, but this is surely hard on the families... This is not helping the Baird's or Mcarty families either, this is not closure for anyone... Facts are that the true victims here are def the mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, and kids.... Stop with the insane comments, Or do they make u all feel like real men??? God bless all 3 families... We do travel every other weekend to WV from the Carolina's to search and keep Jeff's mothers mind intact They who believe we r hiding him, plz get the fbi or someone to come to NC to search, it would give me someone in my home to question, Also peace of mind that someone is finally investigting and truely searching, Why hasn't any of his family or EX's been questioned???
pretty penny

Point Pleasant, WV

#94 Dec 7, 2011
Jeff and johnny krebs took me out to a home in the deep country a little over a year ago and kept me there against my will , thank god someone with a car came along and i was able to sneek out and pay these strangers to get me out of there safely. i believe it was ashleys home, he said she was in jail thats why she wasnt there! i remember her bathroom had all these frogs and the living room was full of angels. If he did murder her, with his temper, from what id seen, i would NOT be surprised!and johnny krebs would totally do Anything for Jeff! I was terrified!
huh

United States

#95 Dec 7, 2011
Explain wrote:
<quoted text>i don't really care what or how Jeff did or didn't do this but you little girl are really something. You come on here bashing people for saying Jeff done this but yet you stand beside the families when they drag innocent people through the mud based on less then what we who bash Jeff have! Maybe the witness is someone Jeff trusted or maybe Jeff didn't know this person show what they did? you never know Jeff was abusive and mean towards Ashley and Ashley wanted a divorce this I know to be a fact. Jeff was mad at Ashley for riding 4 wheelers with Marty, Brett and Tonda and was driving up and down the road looking for her witnesses say he was in an uproar. Jeff was witnessed saying if he could get rid of them (Ashley & Tonda) and get by with it he would. NOW, YOU TELL ME HOW SOMEONE WHO COULD BREAK INTO A SCHOOL WITH A FRIEND AND DEFACE ITS PROPERTY AND THEN GO LATER TO MUTILATE INNOCENT ANIMALS WITH NO REMORSE COULDN'T DO THIS?(yes he was a young kid when this was done but still he done it) I think you will be the one swallowing your words when all is said and done
THANK YOU! Exactly.
wow

United States

#96 Dec 7, 2011
pretty penny wrote:
Jeff and johnny krebs took me out to a home in the deep country a little over a year ago and kept me there against my will , thank god someone with a car came along and i was able to sneek out and pay these strangers to get me out of there safely. i believe it was ashleys home, he said she was in jail thats why she wasnt there! i remember her bathroom had all these frogs and the living room was full of angels. If he did murder her, with his temper, from what id seen, i would NOT be surprised!and johnny krebs would totally do Anything for Jeff! I was terrified!
Oh my god, thats horrible. I'm so sorry you went through that. Johnny Krebs is trouble, always has been. He's a sadistic SOB. I wish you would've been able to report it, but in this town, I can understand why you wouldn't.
mrknowitall

Fairfield, VA

#97 Dec 7, 2011
This witness came forward months ago. Case was turned over at that point to the state police. Witness to crime exchanged info regarding local oxy dealers, customers, etc. to state police in exchange for little to no charges being filed. DEA became involved. Info was gathered over several months involving prescription drug sales. Many arrests to come. Merry Christmas!!!

Level 2

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#98 Dec 7, 2011
pretty penny wrote:
Jeff and johnny krebs took me out to a home in the deep country a little over a year ago and kept me there against my will , thank god someone with a car came along and i was able to sneek out and pay these strangers to get me out of there safely. i believe it was ashleys home, he said she was in jail thats why she wasnt there! i remember her bathroom had all these frogs and the living room was full of angels. If he did murder her, with his temper, from what id seen, i would NOT be surprised!and johnny krebs would totally do Anything for Jeff! I was terrified!
This is terrible, who are you, or better yet, why was you even out there to begin with?? And if against your will, why didn't you say something before now??
news worthy

Racine, OH

#99 Dec 7, 2011
mrknowitall, i hope you are right, id love to see all the drug dealers go down. that would be the best chirstmas present for the whole town.
news worthy

Racine, OH

#100 Dec 7, 2011
i just hope we find out the truth, soon. i hope for all family and friends who this has been hell on, we find out soon. you cant heal without closure. and i do agree its wrong to post names of people you "think" may have done it, but freedom of speech i guess. I stand behind the police in this matter and i do believe they have been invstigating and working long hours on this case. We dont have the expert forensic scientists and advanced crime labs like most bigger cities. I think the US Marshall's and FBI will have a much better chance solving this one. Fresh eyes and open minds and no ties to the area might be just what this case needs. god bless everyone who has been hurt by this whole horrible thing.
point native

Ravenswood, WV

#101 Dec 7, 2011
mrknowitall wrote:
This witness came forward months ago. Case was turned over at that point to the state police. Witness to crime exchanged info regarding local oxy dealers, customers, etc. to state police in exchange for little to no charges being filed. DEA became involved. Info was gathered over several months involving prescription drug sales. Many arrests to come. Merry Christmas!!!
and how do u know this?
Sure of

Boynton Beach, FL

#102 Dec 7, 2011
He is alive , I said all along, and drugs will be involved , what other reason ?? There is.none . Such a shame for those two girls!!
Ronald

Canterbury, NH

#103 Dec 7, 2011
Jeff maybe gave Marty the car to keep what he saw to his self Family was begging for snitches narks or rats now Doc posted againt being a rat lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's the baddest man in Mason County? (Apr '15) 44 min Know for a fact 48
whats the lineup for Friday Peckfest 1 hr Trainwreck 22
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Go Blue Forever 1,384
PVH layoffs 2 hr Tyler 36
What Am I Going To Do? 3 hr stop herion 5
Hillary Clinton 5 hr Lucifer 1
Peckfest Line up 2017 5 hr jimmy 5

Point Pleasant Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Point Pleasant Mortgages