PVH EMPLOYEE

Ravenswood, WV

#21 Jan 7, 2011
Hardass wrote:
No but I have "family" that does. They treat "him her" like shit. They will run " her him" short handed because "he she" doesn't bitch about it. "he she" does the work or three people by "his her" self. As for the wait, b.s , holzer isn't a great place either but you will seen or at least " registered" in under an HOUR! That can not be said about pvh. It's bullshit and you know it. They do have good insurance true, but that doesn't do any good when " his her" signifigent other has better lol.
THATS A DAMN LIE CAUSE I KNOW A NURSE WORKS BOTH PLACES IN THE ER AND SHE SAYS THAT PVH GETS PATIENTS IN FASTER THAN HOLZERS SO DONT SAY STUFF THAT ISNT TRUE
Hardass

Dallas, TX

#22 Jan 7, 2011
PVH EMPLOYEE wrote:
<quoted text> THATS A DAMN LIE CAUSE I KNOW A NURSE WORKS BOTH PLACES IN THE ER AND SHE SAYS THAT PVH GETS PATIENTS IN FASTER THAN HOLZERS SO DONT SAY STUFF THAT ISNT TRUE
Im the one that waited there with the patient waiting there killer lol I'm not a liar. It's the truth.
omg

Chicago, IL

#23 Jan 8, 2011
Hardass wrote:
<quoted text>Im the one that waited there with the patient waiting there killer lol I'm not a liar. It's the truth.
I've waited at holzer just as long as PVH. And I've had short wait times too. And other hospitals as well. Did u ever think there might be other patients that were in the rooms? They can't bunk u with someone! Lol or maybe they had a situation going on that put everything else on hold? Hmm.....let's just bitch to be bitching. 9 times out of 10 the people that go to the ER usually aren't there because of an emergency anyway. And that's what the ER is for....hence the word "emergency" room!!!! Not for a tooth ache or the sniffles or because the person ran out of their pain meds and can't get in to see their physician.
has an answer

Huntington, WV

#24 Jan 13, 2011
I for one can tell you about PVH,, as a former employee there I was never treated with so little respect.. how easily they could get rid of some of their lowest paid nurses and replace them with higher paid nurse "for the benefit of the facility" and yet 15 months later the same people that did that are no longer there... Its called KARMA
2 years ago it was a top notch facility but now all that is thought about is money.. patient care does not matter....
Professorblah

Chicago, IL

#25 Jan 13, 2011
What about a stroke? Happened to someone I know and took there. Took over an hour to be seen there " omg " . Pvh is a death trap, sorry about luck. All of us ( my family ) go to holzer now, and let me assure you, it's Much better.
former employee

Point Pleasant, WV

#26 Jan 13, 2011
Since the new CEO came in, things have changed, but not for the better! He's trying to get as many ppl to quit as he can which leaves the depts very short staffed! Idk how he can do it. One person is doing 3 totally different jobs just cuz he won't allow the dept to hire anyone. It's pathetic! It's all about the $$. They treat their employees awful and yet expect them to do the job of 3 ppl. I doubt it'll be here much longer.
Rancic

Chicago, IL

#27 Jan 13, 2011
Kind of bad
who knows

Gallipolis, OH

#28 Jan 13, 2011
well i don't know about the new ceo but from what i hear they need a drug testing policy at pvh....some ppl (meaning employees,not all) i hear like to dabble in drugs, this means either taking them or selling them....idk just heard that....any truth to that?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#29 Jan 13, 2011
Lots of truth to that!
Knows For Sure

United States

#30 Jan 13, 2011
I am an employee at Pleasant Valley. I am here to tell you that most of this is just flat out lies. Sure you may have to wait awhile but who doesnt have to wait if your at a Busy Dr's office. I work for one of the Best Dr.'s that you could ever meet. He is considerate,kind,and respectful to his patients and his employees. Yes we have had alot of employees take the retirement package but they took it on their own. If your do your job they right way then you have nothing to worry about. THe only thing that i have to complain about is the way some of the employees dress. there should never b e an employee show upp in a dress so short that her a*s hangs out. I hope the new CEO does do something about the dress code. Do we really want someone dressed like that to represent our hospital. oh and i have been a patient at Holzer and they almost allowed my child to die.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#31 Jan 14, 2011
Knows For Sure wrote:
I am an employee at Pleasant Valley. I am here to tell you that most of this is just flat out lies. Sure you may have to wait awhile but who doesnt have to wait if your at a Busy Dr's office. I work for one of the Best Dr.'s that you could ever meet. He is considerate,kind,and respectful to his patients and his employees. Yes we have had alot of employees take the retirement package but they took it on their own. If your do your job they right way then you have nothing to worry about. THe only thing that i have to complain about is the way some of the employees dress. there should never b e an employee show upp in a dress so short that her a*s hangs out. I hope the new CEO does do something about the dress code. Do we really want someone dressed like that to represent our hospital. oh and i have been a patient at Holzer and they almost allowed my child to die.
U obviously don't pay that much attention then! The CEO cut hrs at the front desk so they're understaffed. He also did this in the lab and billing dept. He also "let go" a few ppl with no warning!
udk

Dallas, TX

#32 Jan 14, 2011
This is so funny.....watching everyone speculate and spread rumors! Lol it's like high school.
a nurse

Gallipolis, OH

#33 Jan 14, 2011
It is by far the shittest place Ive ever worked.
Edd

Chicago, IL

#34 Jan 14, 2011
Don't get sick here you're in for a world of hurt I'm afraid
me in point

Point Pleasant, WV

#35 Jan 17, 2011
the new ceo is a dickhead..he has let one of the best go {doug eades). this man is heartless....now if you are a young female and go half dressed like pam muncy sahanna birchfield you have it made. they are not professionally dressed. pam wears dresses up to her a$$ with boots and looks like a hooker. ms birchfield wears low cut tops showing her boob job she got for christmas and skirts up to her a$$. they need a dress code. now people have to pay for services upfront cause tammy midkiff and karen birchfield hire dumba$$es that dont know how to do billing correctly or they just dont care they are there for a pay check.
Lol

Ashland, OH

#36 Jan 19, 2011
I agree. Pam muncy needs to put some clothes on! I'm sorry she's going thru a midlife crisis but everyone else is in scrubs and she's been shopping in the juniors section. Its a SHAME Doug Eads the best nurse at PVH is gone that is a big loss for Them. The new CEO isn't liked and he is short staffing eveywhere. some ppl needed to go tho...etc..Sandy Wood. Upper management gets paid way to much just to throw there weight around.
me in point

Point Pleasant, WV

#37 Jan 19, 2011
agrawal in x-ray needs to go he is not worth over
$500 thousand a year. i wont let him read anything me or my family members have had done....he dont know how to read them...it has made mistakes on alot..........and what is wrong with dr hawkins???he looks terrible..
Stinkpickle

Chicago, IL

#38 Jan 21, 2011
Where the hell does this Pam Muncy and Sahanna Birchfield work at PVH? Every time I go to PVH all I see are old, nasty women who stink and are missing teeth. If there are women there dressing like hookers, please tell me where they are. They could probably use some of this pickle.
1 post removed
About PVH

United States

#40 Sep 2, 2011
Community Member wrote:
No; Pleasant Valley ranks just as high, sometimes higher for Quality than does Hoelzer, St. Mary's and Cabell. Like all hospitals, people are born and people die in Pleasant Valley. However, each year, thousands of people receive excellent, compassionate care at the hospital. My family and I are life-long residents, patients and supports of Pleasant Valley Hospital. Anyone can have a bad experience at any hospital; and, Hoelzer patients also have their share of bad experiences. Not everyone can be cured or saved; and, going to any hospital is not fun if you are sick or in pain. The people who are making these outrageous statements about our community's hospital need to stop their whining and leave our community! Would you like some cheese to go with that whine??
Pretty obvious you are a PVH administrator in a cushy high paying cake job! Care to offer some proof about those quaility ratings?
Real and quality oriented rating agencies would not even have PVH on the long list when it comes to ratings for hospital qualitty and outcomes measurements. Im a RN, I know better. NIce brown nosing commercial you posted though, for yourself and PVH.
About PVH

United States

#41 Sep 2, 2011
me in point wrote:
the new ceo is a dickhead..he has let one of the best go {doug eades). this man is heartless....now if you are a young female and go half dressed like pam muncy sahanna birchfield you have it made. they are not professionally dressed. pam wears dresses up to her a$$ with boots and looks like a hooker. ms birchfield wears low cut tops showing her boob job she got for christmas and skirts up to her a$$. they need a dress code. now people have to pay for services upfront cause tammy midkiff and karen birchfield hire dumba$$es that dont know how to do billing correctly or they just dont care they are there for a pay check.
A REAL interesting observation by you (and everyone else at PVH), now that you can look back on things a few more months out from the date of your comment!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep a word and drop a word (Oct '11) 3 min -Glinda- 9,309
whens it gone end 2 hr hair on 1
Outstanding Breaking News 3 hr ttuu 24
R.I.P Matt 5 hr Shocked 1
billie jo Reynolds 6 hr killin me 14
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 hr Duh 1,282
Why is Zach Denias in jail? (Oct '13) 9 hr anonymous-34 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Point Pleasant Mortgages