Middleport, OH

#1 Jul 22, 2012
if u read her fb statuses shes talking about getting hammered and going out partying!! what kind of mom is that shouldnt she be taking care of her daughter i just wanna know opinions on this
Just sayin

United States

#2 Jul 22, 2012
My opinion is that what she does is her da*n buisness & you obviously have no life putting your nosey a** into it. It's okay for someone to have fun & relax every once in awhile, even moms sweetheart. It isn't a crime & it is not your concern. Besides If ya wanna know so bad say something to her yourself instead of posting ur stupid status' on FB & on here. I really dk why just bc Stephanie is having one night of fun to herself makes her a bad mother, oh wait it doesn't everyone needs fun every once in a while. I think you're just someone who loves drama. Getting into someone else's buisness.

Middleport, OH

#3 Jul 22, 2012
you dont even know me and if she has a baby its her job to take care of it not anyone elses when u have a baby u cant do that anymore ur baby has to be your first and only priority bad parenting what a shame

oh and btw my names Maggie
Just sayin

United States

#4 Jul 22, 2012
Her baby is probably with HER DAD. Bc they aren't togeather last time I checked, sI let me hear you tell me more about Stephanie & her daughter since you seem to know her do well? But if the baby is with her dad and she has a free night and WANTS to go out. That is her choice sweetie. having a baby doesn't mean everything else in your life ends "you can't do that anymore" lemme go ask EVERY mom out there n see if they end their lives ? No I doubt they do, I've heard Stephanie is a pretty damn good mother & idk who you THINK you are to sit n talk about a situation you really know nothing about! I'm sure you're names "maggie" lol you can talk crap on FB & topic but never have I ever seen you own up to it not even once. Just bc you don't have a life doesn't mean you need to tlk shit about those who do. Get over your self. I never post on here ever but this immature post just got to me bc you're budding into someone else's life calling someone else a bad mom that you don't even know but hey whatever makes ya happy.

Middleport, OH

#5 Jul 22, 2012
My name is maggie im pretty sure i would know what my own name is
Just sayin

United States

#6 Jul 22, 2012
Lol okay. Idrc what u say ur name is. You just need to get a life.

Middleport, OH

#7 Jul 22, 2012
So do u
Just sayin

United States

#8 Jul 22, 2012
I'm on here defending someone bc ur just a little sh*t talker. I'm not the one saying anything ab anyone but u bc ur showing ur immaturity starting this post!

Parkersburg, WV

#9 Aug 3, 2012
You're both retarded.

Lancaster, OH

#10 Aug 8, 2012
Stephanie is a good mom. Ive known her forever an she takes good care of that baby. The one time she was drinking is when aubree was with joshs mom which is her grandma. How does that make her a bad mom?

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Aug 8, 2012
Im pretty sure I've been Stephanie's best for for 5 years now me and Stephanie aren't such good friends now because of something but I will tell you stephanie is such a good mother and takes care of Aubree... Yes, Stephanie did go out and party ONE night because she had a night to take a break and I'll tell you one thing.. All Stephanie did that night is talk and worry about her little girl.. You people on here are p*ssys and need to grow up because that girl your talking shit about went through high school and graduated pregnant and had a beautiful baby and got herself an apartment and takes care of herself and her baby with no help from anyone.. I would love I see any of you try that.. So go ahead and talk shit about her but I'll let you know your not bringing her down one bit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girl OD day report 13 min ANON 1
PVH HR director gone? 37 min Cya hick 4
Create your own Forum 1 hr nopestillhere 1,027
R.I.P Chad Bright 2 hr truth 6
**Any Word** (Jan '12) 3 hr Princess Hey 3,994
keep a word and drop a word (Oct '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 8,058
*add a word/ drop a word (May '13) 3 hr Princess Hey 3,091
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Point Pleasant Mortgages