First Prev
of 3
Next Last
idkutelme

Point Pleasant, WV

#1 Nov 9, 2010
sick of seeing this shit... why are so many kids turning gay..?
Faghate

Newark, NJ

#2 Nov 9, 2010
Because it's cool these days! Beat the shit out of them and stop suporting them!! It's NOT natural!

“All units be advised of 10-70”

Level 1

Since: Nov 10

Point Pleasant

#3 Nov 9, 2010
Watch out boys what you say about gays now days can be labeled as a hate crime if you say anything about beating them up or other acts against gays.And if you think Topix is not going to give your E-mail and other info to the FBI if someone is hurt or killed you better think again. SO BE COOL NO NAMES
idkutelme

Point Pleasant, WV

#4 Nov 9, 2010
Emer dispatcher wrote:
Watch out boys what you say about gays now days can be labeled as a hate crime if you say anything about beating them up or other acts against gays.And if you think Topix is not going to give your E-mail and other info to the FBI if someone is hurt or killed you better think again. SO BE COOL NO NAMES
So.. because I don't like to see girls hold hands with girls, and boys holding hands with boys, I'm in the wrong.. God forbid me have freedom of speech. I guess I get the last laugh, considering they are the ones going to Hell..
Yeah

Willard, OH

#5 Nov 14, 2010
I strongly disagree with people being gay. I think its the nastiest thing ever its unnatural and id like to see all the gays gone
1 post removed
Wtf

Flushing, NY

#7 Nov 14, 2010
Ok what the hell is wrong with you people? Judging people because of their sexuality? Really? You're talking about having a freedom of speech, well they have the freedom to be with whoever they wanna be with. Sure you might disagree with it, a lot of people do but there's is absolutely NO reason to say any of the things you've said. You're saying your gonna get the last laugh because theyre gonna burn in hell? No my friend, that will be you. I really hope the FBI finds out who are and I really hope you're charged with a hate crime. Worry about your own life and stay out of everyone elses. And leave gay people alone!!
Yea

Flushing, NY

#8 Nov 14, 2010
Wtf wrote:
Ok what the hell is wrong with you people? Judging people because of their sexuality? Really? You're talking about having a freedom of speech, well they have the freedom to be with whoever they wanna be with. Sure you might disagree with it, a lot of people do but there's is absolutely NO reason to say any of the things you've said. You're saying your gonna get the last laugh because theyre gonna burn in hell? No my friend, that will be you. I really hope the FBI finds out who are and I really hope you're charged with a hate crime. Worry about your own life and stay out of everyone elses. And leave gay people alone!!
Couldnt agree more!!
1 post removed
hangover girls

Point Pleasant, WV

#10 Nov 14, 2010
my bestfriend happens to be gay! they r annoying...andfat but fun to be around :)
After the Facts

Gallipolis, OH

#11 Nov 14, 2010
Since there has been at least 5 teens on the news who have committed suicide for being bullied I cant wait till the feds arrest the ones saying this on here and see how you like being gay in jail
Sasha Frye

Gallipolis, OH

#12 Nov 14, 2010
I think none of you idiots have the right to judge! read the bible assholes! one of the 10 commandments THALL SHALT NOT JUDGE! you are gonna be the ones foing to hell god loves EVERYONE gay or not gay, why is it anyones business who someone goes to bed with at night? worry about your damn self and back the hell off
noone

Wallace, WV

#13 Nov 14, 2010
yea im all aginst gay people but ur all lucky this anoumous or ud all get hate crimes, like i did, haha
ClaraMartin

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Nov 14, 2010
What's wrong with being gay? People make their own decisions like you do your own.
Tweet

Flushing, NY

#15 Nov 14, 2010
Gay people are just as free as anyone else, which means they make their OWN decisions like anyone else. It's about happiness. And if being with the same sex makes a person happy, so be it. You all need to lay off and find something else to complain about!
1 post removed
carmacan

Point Pleasant, WV

#17 Nov 15, 2010
Faghate wrote:
Because it's cool these days! Beat the shit out of them and stop suporting them!! It's NOT natural!
u will get the sh*t stomped out of u,gay people,r not scared people,but God will take care of things,and that includes u,thou shall not judge!!
carmacan

Point Pleasant, WV

#18 Nov 15, 2010
idkutelme wrote:
<quoted text>
So.. because I don't like to see girls hold hands with girls, and boys holding hands with boys, I'm in the wrong.. God forbid me have freedom of speech. I guess I get the last laugh, considering they are the ones going to Hell..
so are u for judging,read your bible!!Its a sin as well!!
carmacan

Point Pleasant, WV

#19 Nov 15, 2010
Yeah wrote:
I strongly disagree with people being gay. I think its the nastiest thing ever its unnatural and id like to see all the gays gone
I am sure someone out there feels the same about you!!!
1 post removed
Watch

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Nov 15, 2010
Kids aren't "turning" gay. It's just more acceptable now. I know several people that are gay and that doesnt change who they are inside. Some of the best people I know are gay. People need to stop judging others. People need to accept change. It's 2010 for god sakes, not 1950 or something.
Allyson

Brooklyn, NY

#22 Nov 15, 2010
Ok why dnt you ppl go get a fn life!!!!!! Quit hatin on the fn gays and biz and lez mk!!! So eff all y'all!!!! I'm fn gay do screw all yall p*ssies that can't say y'alls names! Hmu on fn myspace Allyson Carper mk. So Hmu if u gotta prob!!!!
Yur moms secret lover

Brooklyn, NY

#23 Nov 15, 2010
What the hell is y'alls problems!!! gay people are f*ckn amazing I am half gay and im amazinger than hell and so is my best friend so I advise you to shut your d*mm mouth before I shut it for you
Point

Gallipolis, OH

#24 Nov 15, 2010
Yeah wrote:
I strongly disagree with people being gay. I think its the nastiest thing ever its unnatural and id like to see all the gays gone
Its people like you that keep this hate alive its getting worse than it was for the african americans when the white people owned them. let God do his job if are that worried it about why not tell them about god and the bible instead of being their jugde and jury.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pvh Union/nurse pay raise? 1 hr CHH Employee 42
Half-million Dollar Physician Contracts 1 hr Employee 3
Create your own Forum 1 hr Faith 744
New Dance Team at High School 1 hr Lol 14
Wendell Kelsey - WTH? 2 hr Lol 3
keep a word and drop a word (Oct '11) 3 hr Intrepid Surfer 7,913
~Word Association~ (Jan '12) 3 hr Intrepid Surfer 4,139
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Point Pleasant Mortgages