Tim Blake is in a ton of trouble.

Tim Blake is in a ton of trouble.

Posted in the Point Pleasant Forum

Nosey Scumbag

Ripley, WV

#1 Feb 5, 2013
Lock all the Blake's up. And Jermey Bryant.
Haha

Alkol, WV

#2 Feb 5, 2013
Nosey Scumbag wrote:
The county couldn't lock up Jeremy Bryant, they'd go broke just trying to feed him!!
Just sayin

Pikeville, KY

#3 Feb 5, 2013
Mind ur own f***ing business!!
Love it

United States

#4 Feb 5, 2013
Just sayin wrote:
Ill lock u up.
Jane doe

Pikeville, KY

#5 Feb 5, 2013
What a douche bag. Maybe u should b locked up.
ha ha

Point Pleasant, WV

#6 Feb 5, 2013
Just sayin wrote:
I know what I read and it dont look good for this no good, rot in hell thief! Hope they fry his sorry ass. NOBODY can stand a thief so dont even try and defend this POS!
Taxpayer

Point Pleasant, WV

#7 Feb 5, 2013
Blake's send them, all packing!
rude

Pikeville, KY

#8 Feb 5, 2013
Excuse me. Umm what kind of comment is that? Send them all packing. Why are you ragging on all of them, when u don't even know half of them. No one deserves this kind of comments unless you can back up something about everyone of them.
huh

United States

#9 Feb 5, 2013
Nosey Scumbag wrote:
What has Jeremy done
Wrong

Point Pleasant, WV

#10 Feb 5, 2013
ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what I read and it dont look good for this no good, rot in hell thief! Hope they fry his sorry ass. NOBODY can stand a thief so dont even try and defend this POS!
Just where are you getting all of your "supposed info?"
moat

Point Pleasant, WV

#11 Feb 5, 2013
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Just where are you getting all of your "supposed info?"
In the paper
The Citizen

Mason, WV

#12 Feb 6, 2013
As far as Jeremy goes, I don't think those of you bashing him could be any further from the truth. He is a class act and always has been in any dealings I have had with him.

As far as Tim B. goes, he won't be in trouble for long...daddy will make sure of that.
Thanks

Middleport, OH

#13 Feb 6, 2013
The Citizen wrote:
As far as Jeremy goes, I don't think those of you bashing him could be any further from the truth. He is a class act and always has been in any dealings I have had with him.
As far as Tim B. goes, he won't be in trouble for long...daddy will make sure of that.
I guess you don't know him very well!! That't what daddys are for.
1 post removed
RN4L

United States

#15 Feb 8, 2013
Oh NO! Whats Stacey Miller going to do without her sweety pie Tim. Now maybe she will get off that damn cell phone of hers and work some
Tim

Gallipolis, OH

#16 Feb 8, 2013
RN4L wrote:
Oh NO! Whats Stacey Miller going to do without her sweety pie Tim. Now maybe she will get off that damn cell phone of hers and work some
Is he the Daddy of her youngest boy?
knows

United States

#17 Feb 8, 2013
RN4L wrote:
she's not talking to him
RN4L

United States

#18 Feb 8, 2013
No they just have a long history of on and off meet ups, her last boyfriend was her sons age he was good to her youngest one but they fought really bad he was super jelious but i cant blame him !! and you can guess how they met ... he worked ems ha
Wow

Mason, WV

#19 Feb 9, 2013
Wow, what in the world does Stacey have to do with any of this? Unless your a jealous female. Tim has major issues and has had for years. I think his family and friends need to do an intervention before he ends up like several other old Medics we know. And Jeremy.... Well he is a "stand up guy" if you have something he needs or wants. Other then that he will talk all kinds of crap behind your back if it will make him look better. Just beware not everyone is what you might think good and bad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
okey lewis (Dec '15) 3 hr Hannah 16
*add a word/ drop a word (May '13) 3 hr Jon_B 4,436
keep a word and drop a word (Oct '11) 3 hr Jon_B 9,471
~Word Association~ (Jan '12) 3 hr Jon_B 4,346
Jennifer bailes 4 hr Troll the troller 3
Guess who's 41 today?? 5 hr Joey 5
Old beat up Bar beauties 6 hr Billy 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Point Pleasant Mortgages