First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nick

Gallipolis, OH

#1 Jan 10, 2013
Anyone know who the doctor in pt.that I should stay away from.I need a good Dr. thanks for any help
ella

Point Pleasant, WV

#2 Jan 10, 2013
Pvh has more great doctors now then ever!
mahendrakumarsha h

United States

#3 Jan 10, 2013
Come see me in middleport. Have good fun in exam room #1.
stacy

Pomeroy, OH

#4 Jan 10, 2013
ella wrote:
Pvh has more great doctors now then ever!
Then why is it so hard to get a appointment with any of them? I've been trying for over a year, I'm not looking for pain med! Now that I've got a little age on me I would love to just have a check up! Nothing more!! I'm so sick and tired of being sick and tired all the time! I work my but off, but don't have insurance, am willing to pay cash but, can't seem to get any dr. To call me back? Seems like every time I call their receptionist are so rude and make me fill like that's all I'm doing is seeking pain med.
gypsy

Point Pleasant, WV

#5 Jan 10, 2013
stacy wrote:
<quoted text>Then why is it so hard to get a appointment with any of them? I've been trying for over a year, I'm not looking for pain med! Now that I've got a little age on me I would love to just have a check up! Nothing more!! I'm so sick and tired of being sick and tired all the time! I work my but off, but don't have insurance, am willing to pay cash but, can't seem to get any dr. To call me back? Seems like every time I call their receptionist are so rude and make me fill like that's all I'm doing is seeking pain med.
True!
ella

Point Pleasant, WV

#6 Jan 10, 2013
stacy wrote:
<quoted text>Then why is it so hard to get a appointment with any of them? I've been trying for over a year, I'm not looking for pain med! Now that I've got a little age on me I would love to just have a check up! Nothing more!! I'm so sick and tired of being sick and tired all the time! I work my but off, but don't have insurance, am willing to pay cash but, can't seem to get any dr. To call me back? Seems like every time I call their receptionist are so rude and make me fill like that's all I'm doing is seeking pain med.
They are good doctors that's why they are booked up. As for the rude office staff, I would turn them in. Try dr Carrie Dillard she is wonderful.
dove

Lumberport, WV

#7 Jan 10, 2013
Dr. Carrie Dillard is a wonderful Dr.
Eat one 2

Chalfont, PA

#8 Jan 10, 2013
stacy wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why is it so hard to get a appointment with any of them? I've been trying for over a year, I'm not looking for pain med! Now that I've got a little age on me I would love to just have a check up! Nothing more!! I'm so sick and tired of being sick and tired all the time! I work my but off, but don't have insurance, am willing to pay cash but, can't seem to get any dr. To call me back? Seems like every time I call their receptionist are so rude and make me fill like that's all I'm doing is seeking pain med.
i bet u already have plenty of pain meds
Lol

Alkol, WV

#9 Jan 10, 2013
Nick wrote:
Anyone know who the doctor in pt.that I should stay away from.I need a good Dr. thanks for any help
Dr.hawkins he is noise and he does drugs
stacy

Pomeroy, OH

#10 Jan 11, 2013
dove wrote:
Dr. Carrie Dillard is a wonderful Dr.
I'l try her? Thanks for the advice!!:)
sorry

Pomeroy, OH

#11 Jan 11, 2013
Eat one 2 wrote:
<quoted text>i bet u already have plenty of pain meds
Nope! Dont and never in my 40years of life I can honestly say I've never done any pills before!!! Maybe smoked a joint or two back in high school, but that would be it!! You see, not everybody has had or have a drug problem!! And besides that, I would not want Any kind of pain pill in my house, I'd be to worried about some family and neighbors robbing me like they do my parents!!!! I have and will go again press charges!
Eat one 2

Chalfont, PA

#12 Jan 11, 2013
That's amazing, you must b an oddball . I'd like to meet u. Ain't never met anyone in mason county that don't stick pills in their nose.
sorry

Pomeroy, OH

#13 Jan 11, 2013
Eat one 2 wrote:
That's amazing, you must b an oddball . I'd like to meet u. Ain't never met anyone in mason county that don't stick pills in their nose.
Not from mason county? If you never try it, you will never want it! I have very wonderful, struck parents that guided me threw my entire life and,2 had faith in me! I would never in my life let my patents down! As for being a odd ball? If that's what you want to call me for not ever snorting something
up my nose or shooting something in my veins. Then I guess I'm a odd ball!! With pride!!!!!!!!!!
Actual Health Problems

Point Pleasant, WV

#14 Jan 11, 2013
Saw on the news yesterday something about passing a law to limit Vicodin. Didn't hear all of it. Drug addicts ruin it for the ones who really have suffered injuries & need pain med for legit reasons. Never have & never will misuse any. Suffered a horrible back injury years ago from WORKING,& now have to suffer with it every single day for the rest of my life. Because of DOPEHEADS causing such a stigma of anyone knowing you're even on a pain med,& the fact you are afraid of being robbed, you don't dare mention it to anyone or else people look at you like you're the criminal. I can't even imagine wanting to snort something up my nose. How DISGUSTING!!!!! Also, I hate to even get a flu shot, so idk how people can stand to shoot up.
charlie

United States

#15 Jan 11, 2013
Eat one 2 wrote:
Sounds like you need a new group of friends!!! I know a lot of people in mason county who don't snort,shoot or do any type of drugs!! You sound like a real loser!!!
dove

Lumberport, WV

#16 Jan 11, 2013
Eat one 2 wrote:
That just shows the kind of people you hang out with if you've never met anyone in Mason Co. that don't stick pills in their nose...
sorry

Pomeroy, OH

#17 Jan 11, 2013
dove wrote:
<quoted text>That just shows the kind of people you hang out with if you've never met anyone in Mason Co. that don't stick pills in their nose...
Thank you and the other person for saying that! I absolutely agree with you about hanging out with others that don't and never have used drugs. I do realize there is a problem with drug abuse, I have family and neighbors that do drugs. I see them all messed up and dont understand why people would want to walk around looking like that?
I've never in my entire life seen anybody snort or shoot up before.
Like I stated before I have smoked pot in my high school days, came home and my parents knew what I had done and put a stop to it immediately!(Thank GOD) the only down fall about that is I dont know the first thing about drugs! Just from what I see on tv and the way some people act when their on drugs.
And I also am a very trust worthily person( my biggest downfall) when I do meet someone for the first time, I do look at them as a person, not a addict. When I hear them talk about drugs and on the phone all the time I try not to be mean but, I will do my best to stay clear from them. I'm sorry you fill that way about mason county. Their still is some good people that work hard and live a honest life! It's sad that people are guilty just by association.
juannaman

Charleston, WV

#18 Jan 11, 2013
Damia Hayman just opened her practice behind Dukes cleaners she's accepting new patients and she's great
Hope

United States

#19 Jan 11, 2013
Valley health Gallipolis Ferry have new drs. I saw the nurse practioner an she was awesome!
Who cares

Ardsley, NY

#20 Jan 11, 2013
Eat one 2 wrote:
Really? You must hang out in all of the wrong places.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep a word and drop a word (Oct '11) 37 min -Glinda- 10,912
Parkersburg Toll Bridge 49 min crock 4
*add a word/ drop a word (May '13) 56 min Jon_B 5,767
Cops 3 hr Missy 17
Go-Mart 4 hr Iwaswithher 12
Homes in Mason County 7 hr Missy 11
B L M is a terroist group 10 hr US Army E7 Ret 2

Point Pleasant Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance