Dangersmash_hit1

Hundred, WV

#2 Jul 18, 2012
U can erase the post on this one but U can't on the one that you know nothing about and tells the real truth about U Jennifer cause like I said U stealing things from so many people and sleeping with all these men and U trying to hide it from your man...well it is not happening whore your day is coming no matter what you do! Karma is waiting on you creeping slowly but she is coming after all is said and done everyone will know who you are and will watch there kids and there things and husbands!! Just one thing Jennifer everyone knows you are a thief,liar,and cheater and use anyone and give blowjobs for PILLS that you choose over your daughter and the man that takes good care of you! You should be ashamed of doing the things you have done and then you want him to marry you but then at the same time you want him to die! WOW All for your drugs, why don't you get help cause you really need it!!!!
amengurl

Cameron, WV

#3 Jul 21, 2012
I like how people get on here and talk about pill heads and nobody has anything to say about this trash! And she is more then a pill head,liar Cheater,and will steal anything from anyone for her habit and nobody gets heads up from what they are getting their self into when they friend her!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get ready America, times they are a changing. 22 min Twisty 10
Section 8 Voucher 22 min Won Hung Lo 4
Women don't understand 26 min Twisty 15
keep a word and drop a word (Oct '11) 38 min Princess Hey 10,296
Pvh layoff 1 hr Jay 1
Casch me outsid how bout dat! 1 hr yeh 1
Suddenlink sucks 2 hr Jill 13

Point Pleasant Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance