#1 Jan 28, 2013
butch drydock

Alexandria, VA

#2 Jan 28, 2013
Watch out! You don't Wana bash on the masonic lodge in these parts
eellume manknoty

United States

#3 Jan 28, 2013
I hate the Masons!!! You can't trust them..anyone who would get naked and the each other up with rope and talk about riding a goat,is weird.anytime I see that ring..my butthole puckers. I read the link above and if they warship the devil they must be gay...because this one preacher said the devil takes it in the grocery hole.. get out of it..
mason

Syracuse, OH

#4 Jan 28, 2013
eellume manknoty wrote:
I hate the Masons!!! You can't trust them..anyone who would get naked and the each other up with rope and talk about riding a goat,is weird.anytime I see that ring..my butthole puckers. I read the link above and if they warship the devil they must be gay...because this one preacher said the devil takes it in the grocery hole.. get out of it..
U r a complete idiot!! Talk like that just shows everyone how much of a feakin dumbass u r
no

Gallipolis, OH

#5 Jan 28, 2013
eellume manknoty wrote:
you have no clue !!!!!
Complete

Dunbar, WV

#6 Jan 28, 2013
eellume manknoty wrote:
. Ignorance!
Hah

Gallipolis, OH

#7 Jan 28, 2013
mason wrote:
<quoted text>
U r a complete idiot!! Talk like that just shows everyone how much of a feakin dumbass u r
Your spelling and grammar show what a "dumbass" you are. And if you are a mason you're too low a member to have any idea what evil you're truly a part of. Don't kid yourself, you're in a bad way.
no

Gallipolis, OH

#8 Jan 29, 2013
Hah wrote:
<quoted text>Your spelling and grammar show what a "dumbass" you are. And if you are a mason you're too low a member to have any idea what evil you're truly a part of. Don't kid yourself, you're in a bad way.
No ... You have no clue!
no

Gallipolis, OH

#9 Jan 29, 2013
Hah wrote:
<quoted text>Your spelling and grammar show what a "dumbass" you are. And if you are a mason you're too low a member to have any idea what evil you're truly a part of. Don't kid yourself, you're in a bad way.
No evil ... Omg learn the truth first!

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Licking River, KY

#10 Jan 29, 2013
mason wrote:
<quoted text>
As does you angrily chomping on his troll bait.:)
BobTheBuilder

Morgantown, WV

#11 Jan 29, 2013
Please....
the Masons are just a fraternal organization. Nothing more. Can it help you get a job? Sure. Are they secretly planning the new world order? Get real....

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Licking River, KY

#12 Jan 29, 2013
BobTheBuilder wrote:
Please....
the Masons are just a fraternal organization. Nothing more. Can it help you get a job? Sure. Are they secretly planning the new world order? Get real....
Not a big history fan are you?
ron

Danielson, CT

#13 Jan 31, 2013
They really are a good bunch of guys at the first 3 degrees level...gets weird from 4-32...showing deeper meanings and history of the degrees and a more in-depth look at the first three...I seen pictures of their headquarters and Egyptian symbols,snakes and other foreign images filled the rooms...funny thing is...all 28 years of investigating the Masons...I haven't found or heard the word Jesus one single time...
yes

Gallipolis, OH

#14 Jan 31, 2013
ron wrote:
They really are a good bunch of guys at the first 3 degrees level...gets weird from 4-32...showing deeper meanings and history of the degrees and a more in-depth look at the first three...I seen pictures of their headquarters and Egyptian symbols,snakes and other foreign images filled the rooms...funny thing is...all 28 years of investigating the Masons...I haven't found or heard the word Jesus one single time...
So what?
yes

Gallipolis, OH

#15 Jan 31, 2013
ron wrote:
So what .. Maybe it's not about Jesus
Cowboy

Point Pleasant, WV

#16 Jan 31, 2013
Some good ones,an some that use the order an the ring.
f'n drop it

Logan, OH

#17 Jan 31, 2013
ron wrote:
Keep researching
intreeged

Alexandria, VA

#18 Jan 31, 2013
yes wrote:
<quoted text>
So what .. Maybe it's not about Jesus
is there any other clubs like the masons I could join? The mason ours little iffy...wife wont let me.
lexianna

Newark, OH

#19 Jan 31, 2013
ron wrote:
Weird I've seen a holy bible with the Masonic symbol on the front. I believe they are all about god.
Really

Man, WV

#20 Feb 1, 2013
Lmao , whoever started this thread is a real big dumbass I mean off the damn scale!!!!!! I am a mason never been naked in front if any other mason lol!!! Never been around any goats!!!! You a a real dipshit!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First Street 44 min Jerry scary 4
tnt 55 min I Know .... 4
~Word Association~ (Jan '12) 2 hr cathouse cowboy 4,025
Keep a word-drop a word (Jul '14) 2 hr cathouse cowboy 755
keep a word and drop a word (Oct '11) 2 hr cathouse cowboy 7,762
*add a word/ drop a word (May '13) 2 hr cathouse cowboy 2,631
**Any Word** (Jan '12) 2 hr Red_Forman 3,764
More from around the web

Point Pleasant People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE