Chicago, IL

#4 Jan 30, 2011
fuckitty wrote:
u mean congrats on bein a slut for another year of you life
Like that was even necessary.
miss thang

Pomeroy, OH

#5 Feb 2, 2011
bahahahaha no doubt! great job on bein one of the biggest sluts around! and one of the worst mothers out there! you need to stay the f*ck out of other ppls relationships! and actually take care of your kids! and focus on keeping your legs closed for once in your life!
dislikes her

Syracuse, OH

#6 Nov 8, 2011
Welp shes found another man... "ill wait for him till he gets out of jail" what a basket case. Writting him letters. hell only be gone 10 days. she was looking for a good man to take care of her, looking in all the wrong places.
Idiots

Herndon, VA

#7 Nov 9, 2011
Her boyfriend isn't a bad guy !! He made a mistake years ago and it's catching up with him now that's all he doesnt do anything to anyone or get in trouble anymore so find something else to talk about guys it's getting old! I got ur back bro!!
Brittany McCarty

Point Pleasant, WV

#8 Nov 13, 2011
I don't know who the "dislikes her" is but they might want to watch who they are talking about!!
wade

Elizabeth, WV

#9 Nov 13, 2011
is she still seeing charles smith
just sayin

United States

#10 Nov 13, 2011
Brittany McCarty wrote:
I don't know who the "dislikes her" is but they might want to watch who they are talking about!!
I want u both !!!
shes at it again

Syracuse, OH

#11 Nov 19, 2011
V is advertising on facebook that she is participating in underage drinking, in an adults home. the adult can go to jail for allowing this. is v so stupid that she posts this crap? and even thanks the 2 guys for buying it? contributing to a minor.... lots of pending charges there. She has to drink her sorrows away she says, she is only 20, not old enough for sorrows yet. I give this relationship 6 months tops. Thats twice as long as the other men in her life. Shes a bad apple.
Level 1

Since: Sep 11

United States

#12 Nov 19, 2011
You know what people leave her alone and find something else to do with your pathetic life. You have no clue what she is going threw in her life seems your a two faced b*tch that just wanna run your mouth grow up and u know technically she is a emancipated adult she lives on her own with her child so what. If she wants to drink and is not hurting or bothering anyone then leave her the hell alone worry about your life
me bitc H

Syracuse, OH

#13 Nov 19, 2011
Stitch24 wrote:
You know what people leave her alone and find something else to do with your pathetic life. You have no clue what she is going threw in her life seems your a two faced b*tch that just wanna run your mouth grow up and u know technically she is a emancipated adult she lives on her own with her child so what. If she wants to drink and is not hurting or bothering anyone then leave her the hell alone worry about your life
She is a really good mom... i read that alot. where was the baby while she was getting drunk? She might be emancipated, but the LEGAL drinking age is still 21. Are you that stupid? She hangs out with bad people. A real role model for her son. By writting her stuff on the internet, she is making it easy to get her baby put with someone who really could take care of him. He deserves a chance. The babys daddy needs to fight for custody. It would be an easy win for him. One day when she is 30 and looks 50 from a hard life, she will wish she had done things differently. You cant take back your past. No good man will ever want to take care of her.
Idiots

United States

#14 Nov 20, 2011
me bitc H wrote:
<quoted text>She is a really good mom... i read that alot. where was the baby while she was getting drunk? She might be emancipated, but the LEGAL drinking age is still 21. Are you that stupid? She hangs out with bad people. A real role model for her son. By writting her stuff on the internet, she is making it easy to get her baby put with someone who really could take care of him. He deserves a chance. The babys daddy needs to fight for custody. It would be an easy win for him. One day when she is 30 and looks 50 from a hard
life, she will wish she had done things differently.
You cant take back your past. No good man will
ever want to take care of her.
If you knew who the dad was you wouldn't be saying that trust me !! He can't even take care of himself and freeloads from place to place!! That child is much better off with its motherbo doubt about it!! Know the facts before u open your mouth!!
leighla

United States

#15 Nov 23, 2011
She is not emacipated she was born in january 1990 i schooled with her and she was always older then me in high school. I think she is good to her kids she partys but other then that she trys and shes trying to get a job. And i thought her bf was joining the army or what not.
me u

Syracuse, OH

#16 Nov 23, 2011
leighla wrote:
She is not emacipated she was born in january 1990 i schooled with her and she was always older then me in high school. I think she is good to her kids she partys but other then that she trys and shes trying to get a job. And i thought her bf was joining the army or what not.
she will never hold a full time job. how is she good to her kid when she partys? where is the kid at???
Yuckk

Point Pleasant, WV

#17 Nov 23, 2011
Can you say home wreckerrr..??:D hell yeahh! & uhm..yeahh great role model for her babyboy being with a man in jail..& drinkin her sorrows away? wtf?:/ bitch is dumbb
jh3010

Philadelphia, MS

#18 Dec 20, 2011
Veronica is a good mother to her child I know cuz I talk and see her quite often so what if she is with someone in jail what makes u all any better???? And yeah she drinks every once awhile so what?? She can still have a life it doesn't mean she is a bad mom u all ain't perfect either she has her son all the time he never goes anywhere and when she does drink she waits till he goes to bed
2 posts removed
veronica

United States

#21 Dec 22, 2011
Sick of everyone's crap. I take. Care of my son. And so what if my bf is in jail, he is a great guy and is doin what is right. I drink every now and then but never get drunk! I have my son 24/7! He has everything he needs and more. Keep talkin but you only hurting yourselves!! I need no man to take care of me I do it on my own. I do want to thank everyone that took up for me, and as for my sons father he doesn't even check on him!!
Truth

Glen Rogers, WV

#22 Dec 22, 2011
=) Get em KILLER... Your making me Proud ;) Keep holding your head up girl... Looks like you have a Fan Club here. At least you know your better than them... Plus you speak the Truth... At least your not hiding what you do... or who you are...Unlike the ppl who are posting against you.
missy k

Racine, OH

#23 Dec 22, 2011
who is this new guy? haha. sounds like a winner. whats sad is veronica is so pretty and could have done anything with her life. instead she chose partying and losers. what a shame. well we live and learn...most of us learn lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary as president 10 min Get tough 66
Adam Bryant Renta-Cop 24 min Wondering 5
Keep a word-drop a word (Jul '14) 49 min Jon_B 1,322
94-97 pinkish & white lifted ford diesel 1 hr Kelly 6
If Hillary is elected 1 hr Trumpnation 47
Renee Meeks in jail 2 hr Haharight 4
Shawn 2 hr pattysue 2

Point Pleasant Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance