Point Pleasant man charged in Taylor murder

Jul 10, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Tri-County News

A Point Pleasant man accused in the June murder of Zane T. Taylor was recently charged in the Court of Common Pleas of Gallia County after being recently indicted by a grand jury on charges of murder, aggravated robbery and conspiracy.

Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Monday Jul 21
hope

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Hope they all rot in the jail cell and then rot In hell..burn bitches burn!!
3 posts removed
not guilty plea

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

How can you be not guilty if you go to a scene of a felony with three people stay while they commit the felony and then leave with the same three people to a dump site for the unwanted stolen goods. In Ohio if you are there and see it without participating you are guilty of complicity to everything. So unless you leave the scene before the felony starts and walk or run away without returning you are guilty of complicity on every charge at the very least.
jojo

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Welp lets see garret only one in jail.?? Huh i guess
1 post removed
good people

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Good people would not have been there to begin with. They went with bad intentions. Good people don't rob or kill others.
1 post removed
just asking

Caledonia, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

jojo wrote:
Welp lets see garret only one in jail.?? Huh i guess
Is this true? Sheriff and jail records show all four in the locust street jail in gallipolis.
3 posts removed
Dummys amoung us

Gallipolis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

He wasn't apart of it in no way shape or form you ppl are so dam stupid rusts the problem with this town idiots don't know how to mind there own business and YES all 4 still in jail nothing has changed everything is still the same so stfu and let it be stalking ppl fb and crap you ppl seriously have nothing better to do go get a JOB simpletons
Dummys amoung us

Gallipolis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

hope wrote:
Hope they all rot in the jail cell and then rot In hell..burn bitches burn!!
please don't act like you and slow ride there are going to heaven you can't predict ones fait but God will surely decide yours
babyj

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Allen was envolved but got out of it & fyi if it was is older brother caleb he be in jail not in point & on facebook as well? Strange
hmmm

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

babyj wrote:
Allen was envolved but got out of it & fyi if it was is older brother caleb he be in jail not in point & on facebook as well? Strange
It wasnt alan or calab!!!! It was there brother Eugene!!! Do u people even bother actually reading the news post before u speak about things???
Jfyi

Gallipolis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

babyj wrote:
they was NEVER in jail you fuckin retard Eugene is the only one and still is your a complete idiot this is why point pleasant is such a stupid town cause nobody can f'in read get a life loser ppl need to mind there own business Allan and Caleb had nothing to do with it and was never i repeat NEVER in jail I hope that's clear enough for all you idiots
bigblacks

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Jfyi wrote:
<quoted text> they was NEVER in jail you fuckin retard Eugene is the only one and still is your a complete idiot this is why point pleasant is such a stupid town cause nobody can f'in read get a life loser ppl need to mind there own business Allan and Caleb had nothing to do with it and was never i repeat NEVER in jail I hope that's clear enough for all you idiots
Eugene is allan first name? I think you need your story straight not what news said they said eugene allan wasonga? I think you need get the names right.
Stranger

Gallipolis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

No it's not smh I know the family and know for a fact it's not I think you need to get a life
Stranger

Gallipolis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Allan is Eugene's little brother 2 different ppl now I see why ppl make fun of wv so much cause ppl here are just straight stupid
Wv is sad

Gallipolis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

bigblacks wrote:
<quoted text>
Eugene is allan first name? I think you need your story straight not what news said they said eugene allan wasonga? I think you need get the names right.
WSAZ is a joke any ways they always get stuff wrong his middle name is Owen that's why this article says EUGENE O WASONGA stupid hill billy I think you need to go back to school
strange

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Stranger wrote:
No it's not smh I know the family and know for a fact it's not I think you need to get a life
Ohh well who ever it was rot i hell for murder i agree with big blacks & babygirl it did say the name wrong though. On websites
A man

Gallipolis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

strange wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohh well who ever it was rot i hell for murder i agree with big blacks & babygirl it did say the name wrong though. On websites
who are you to decide ones fate all sin is equal no sin is lesser or greater such as gossiping like you people are doing and murder is no better there's a chance that he won't rot on hell if he confesses his sins to god he will be saved cause God is a forgiving god I wish the best for these men and I do not wish them to rot but see the light in gods eyes and so shoukd everybody else on here and stop acting like you and your life is so perfect
?

Ravenswood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

A man wrote:
<quoted text>who are you to decide ones fate all sin is equal no sin is lesser or greater such as gossiping like you people are doing and murder is no better there's a chance that he won't rot on hell if he confesses his sins to god he will be saved cause God is a forgiving god I wish the best for these men and I do not wish them to rot but see the light in gods eyes and so shoukd everybody else on here and stop acting like you and your life is so perfect
I love your God!!! Must be the same God that I know.
I agree with you!!!
someone

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 20

bigblacks wrote:
<quoted text>
Eugene is NOT Allan first name ... Eugene name is Jerome .. caleb s is owen ... Allan is well just allan people dont know Shi meed to keep their mouth shut!! Dumb as people
Really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 21

someone wrote:
<quoted text>
Eugene is NOT Allan first name ... Eugene name is Jerome .. caleb s is owen ... Allan is well just allan people dont know Shi meed to keep their mouth shut!! Dumb as people
why bring this post back up it's been on rest since 2012!!!! Hey here's an idea go get a job or a hobby!!! How stupid you look dumb right now

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Point Pleasant Forum right now

Search the Point Pleasant Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Man I feel great!!! Had a hot piece last night!!! 5 min I was like-holy jalapeno! 1
elaina slutney 13 min The truth 2
Katrina Kay and wayne brogan? 37 min jessica 7
AEP cheating spouses 41 min Stupid 9
who. is. Fred. Buster. Charles. 1 hr Abby 3
Old crow medicine show 1 hr Knows all 1
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Another Damn Liberal 53,692
Dirty little secrets 13 hr reciverofwisdom 16
•••
•••
•••
Point Pleasant Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Point Pleasant Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••