CONCERNED MOTHER

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Mar 12, 2012
2 BOYS AGE 15 AND 9 ARE MISSING IN THE GLENWOOD AREA IF IN THIS AREA PLEASE COME HELP SEARCH AND PLEASE PUT THE PRAYERS OUT FOR THE FAMILYV OF MEGAN HAMMACK AND ROSE PLANTS ASHWORTH IF U HAVE ANY INFO PLEASE CALL THE MASON COUNTY SHERIFF DEPARTMENT THANK U ALL
Concerned

United States

#2 Mar 13, 2012
CONCERNED MOTHER wrote:
2 BOYS AGE 15 AND 9 ARE MISSING IN THE GLENWOOD AREA IF IN THIS AREA PLEASE COME HELP SEARCH AND PLEASE PUT THE PRAYERS OUT FOR THE FAMILYV OF MEGAN HAMMACK AND ROSE PLANTS ASHWORTH IF U HAVE ANY INFO PLEASE CALL THE MASON COUNTY SHERIFF DEPARTMENT THANK U ALL
what is the kids names
enquiring minds

Fenton, MO

#3 Mar 13, 2012
Is there any update on the boys? My heart breaks for this family, this is a parents worst nightmare. I hope that the two boys are safe at home in their beds at this point, but I am going to say a prayer for them anyway.
tweetybird

Columbus, OH

#4 Mar 13, 2012
Is Megan Hammack their mother?

Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#5 Mar 13, 2012
enquiring minds wrote:
Is there any update on the boys? My heart breaks for this family, this is a parents worst nightmare. I hope that the two boys are safe at home in their beds at this point, but I am going to say a prayer for them anyway.
Theres a story on Wsaz but no word on if theyve been found yet
Nevermore

United States

#6 Mar 13, 2012
They better find out who was with Keith Nelson and check that out. I don't know who he was, but someone on drugs YOU CAN NOT TRUST!!! This is terrible. I can not say I know what you are going through as a mother, but as a family member, I do. I pray for the safe return of those young lives. God Speed!!!
the judge

Potosi, MO

#7 Mar 13, 2012
Law enforcement always start their investigation by looking at the closest relatives and people who contacted them last....start in work out....please help the cops in their search.watch for amber alerts,and please prey.
CONCERNED MOTHER

Saint Albans, WV

#8 Mar 13, 2012
tweetybird wrote:
Yes the mother is Megan Hammack Her kids names are Jeremiah Austin and Daniel Tucker.
CONCERNED MOTHER

Saint Albans, WV

#9 Mar 13, 2012
BDSNC wrote:
<quoted text>Theres a story on Wsaz but no word on if theyve been found yet
No they havent been found. Please if anyone sees these boys call the police
CONCERNED MOTHER

Saint Albans, WV

#10 Mar 13, 2012
tweetybird wrote:
Yes
sure

Point Pleasant, WV

#11 Mar 13, 2012
Yes, they HAVE been found but are said to of ran away because of a "rough situation" poor little guys :(

Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#12 Mar 13, 2012
sure wrote:
Yes, they HAVE been found but are said to of ran away because of a "rough situation" poor little guys :(
Does anyone know this family and what their rough situation is?? Sad thing is its prob been reported to CPS but nothing ever happened,its so sad that it takes 2 boys runnin away for any action to be taken! Looks like the Sheriffs Dept.isnt the only agency that needs work in this County! Its just a miracle they were found safe and unharmed!! Maybe someone will get these boys the help they need!
Sameasalways

United States

#13 Mar 13, 2012
Drugs, drugs and more drugs, at least the kids have sense enough to know they don't want to be around it. The oldest child did not want his little brother around drugs.
liam

Hansford, WV

#14 Mar 13, 2012
This is not the first CPS case she has been involved in. Was this drug related? See why all welfare moms should be drug tested?
enquiring minds

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Mar 13, 2012
liam wrote:
This is not the first CPS case she has been involved in. Was this drug related? See why all welfare moms should be drug tested?
How do we know for sure she was on drugs or a "welfare mom", for that matter? I think they should just drug test everyone in the US and get it over with.

I'm thankful that these boys are sleeping somewhere safe tonight. Hopefully, they will sleep soundly from here on out.
person

Ravenswood, WV

#16 Mar 13, 2012
Ther found
Concerned

Maryland Heights, MO

#17 Mar 14, 2012
Glad they were rescued from that house
Concerned II

United States

#18 Mar 14, 2012
I want those boys to know they did the right thing
every dare program child needs to know that its ok to tell about any situation they dont wanta live in.. its sad but these boys got tired of it.. i would like to give them a hug..........
Truth hurts

United States

#19 Mar 14, 2012
I think all the kids that live in a drug home should run away. That seems to be the only way they can get any help. Sorry pos csp and druggies!!!
bob

King George, VA

#20 Mar 20, 2012
wow what a piece of s**t meth lab found feet from where the boys sleep this b***h deserves to burn in hell as far as I am concerned!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is david carper 40 min i know 4
Keep a word-drop a word (Jul '14) 1 hr Princess Hey 2,305
Illegal according to contract 1 hr Work stoppage 1
officer derik taylor 2 hr None 13
washington 2 hr Finds this funny 3
The Illegals 3 hr Jims 14
chelsie jeffers 4 hr Hmmmm 4

Point Pleasant Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance