Anyone know eli freeland
curious

Lubbock, TX

#1 Jan 20, 2012
just wondering if anyone knows him..whats he like?
Cowgurl85

Ravenswood, WV

#2 Jan 21, 2012
I knew of him in school, he used to be an ok person but had alot of issues, but who doesn't.
worthless

Point Pleasant, WV

#3 Apr 5, 2012
hes a pos..hes in prison for 5 to 18 years for pushing an old woman down and taking her purse in walmart parking lot in mason. hes got a son now and hes gettin ready to turn 4 and hes been gone his whole life. eli is a low life and a menace to society.. he should have to stay in prison the full 18 years so he cant have any influence on his son and screw him up as bad as he is!his whole family is wack jobs!
its true

Point Pleasant, WV

#4 Apr 18, 2012
he is my family and he really is a POS. hes robbed our uncle when our uncle did anything he could to help eli out. the woman he had a child with is a nice girl and he beat her all the time and she almost misscarried because of him. he also got her in trouble for him snatching the purse..he doesnt care who he hurts or who he takes down with him as long as he gets what he wants,or for anything to benifit himself.he was bad off smoking crack and shooting up heroine.he should have sit in jail the rest of his life with his background.hes been in numerous juvi places,numerous mental institutions,numerous rehabs. now prison records. and hes got "F*uck the police" tattooed across his forehead.. he really is a menace to society. and i feel bad for any future girlfriend he has cause he will ruin there life like everyone elses. hes makin his self a terrible influence for his son and really he shouldnt even be allowed to have any contact with his boy..lord only knows what kind of things he will do to his son or the situations he would put he him. i hope the lord will save that lil boy and his mommy from eli,hes extremely crazy!
HOLY CRAP

Point Pleasant, WV

#5 Apr 26, 2012
wow thats all crazy, i knew he had problems when we were in school but i never thought he would go out like that!sounds like he really should sit there for along time and also i agree about his child, he shouldnt be allowed in his life.. can the mother do anything to keep him away?
Its true

Point Pleasant, WV

#6 Jun 28, 2012
Im not sure if she can, she will have to wait till he gets out to even try im sure. she lives in meigs and im pretty sure when he gets out he will live in maryland with his mom.. i hope she will be able to keep her son from him cause i can only imagine the places he would have his son if he was aloud to take his son to maryland.which the lil guy shouldnt be takin that far from his mommy. shes a great mom and a wonderful person. Shes been raising her son all by herself since he was born. Working a full time job and paying her rent and bills herself. Shes done a great job with her son hes so smart and polite and caring! I hope she wont have any problems with eli. they dont need anyone coming in and ruining there life and taking away everything shes worked so hard for.
gesh

Ravenswood, WV

#7 Oct 6, 2012
wow! that poor woman getting stuck with him the rest of her life, and i feel bad for there child for having someone so messed up as a father.hopefully eli will realize hes no good for his son and just leave them be
Crystal rose

United States

#8 Mar 15, 2015
I'm trying to get in contact with Eli's family. I've tried FB but haven't gotten a response. anyone know how to get ahold of them. I need to know how to get ahold of Eli or his mother.
Dwink

Greenbelt, MD

#9 Mar 28, 2015
Well she is a piece of shit too and before you say the whole family is crazy why don't u meet them first, I'm his brother and I'm nothing like him. So you wold be wrong. And who is its true cause I would like to know which family member wrote that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muslim - living by farmers bank 44 min Joe Carroll 29
*add a word/ drop a word (May '13) 55 min _FLATLINE-------- 2,418
whos erica woodall seeing !!! 1 hr shes Rachet 18
Pitbull's 1 hr CrazyCatLady 18
ER wh ores 2 hr Nosey 8
~Word Association~ (Jan '12) 5 hr Red_Forman 3,998
Renee Meeks 7 hr tcup 7
More from around the web

Point Pleasant People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE