First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Some Mother

Cameron, WV

#51 Aug 12, 2012
Mother know's , mother know's best???How does "MOTHER" live with her worth--less, Self?? Karma will bite U in A$$!!(SOON)
toolate

Point Pleasant, WV

#52 Aug 13, 2012
Investigating wrote:
We must be too small here for Nancy Grace. She has been told of the Hickman case and the Crawford case. Maybe she has to be invited in. If that is the case, you can forget it.
It is way too late for Nancy Grace to be involved. She deals with breaking news cases,typically, and both the Hickman and Crawford cases are cold cases. P.S. I think Jessica probably did it, maybe not alone, but she was most likely involved. I saw her after the fact and she was not even remotely fazed, just her usual sour-faced, b#tchy self.
Cold case

Gallipolis, OH

#53 Aug 13, 2012
I agree that they are both considered cold cases by now, therefore Nancy Grace would not be interested. However maybe 20/20 ID or some show like that could possibly still be of help. God bless the families living without closure.
Hope

Saint Albans, WV

#54 Aug 13, 2012
Cold case wrote:
I agree that they are both considered cold cases by now, therefore Nancy Grace would not be interested. However maybe 20/20 ID or some show like that could possibly still be of help. God bless the families living without closure.
You have to have people who are willing to be interviewed. Police aren't talking and neither are family members. Case will stay cold and unsolved that way. Just my opinion, but the family is crazy if they are staying quiet because the police told them to. There's no real "ongoing investigation" to interfere with by speaking. What have they done in almost 5 years??
Voices

United States

#55 Aug 13, 2012
I agree Hope, the police around here will do NOTHING!!! There is no "ongoing investigation" in the Hickman case or the Crawford/Baird/Nelson case. I can not speak for the Hickman's, but the Crawfords will see this solved, not by the police around here. It would be nice if the police even cared to solve it or were smart enough to, but since they can not seem to keep the family informed or keep up, someone else will. It is being taken care of.
SaulTLoads

Morgantown, WV

#56 Aug 13, 2012
move on. people die every day.

valar morghulis
Wow

Gallipolis, OH

#57 Aug 14, 2012
SaulTLoads wrote:
move on. people die every day.
valar morghulis
It takes a jerk to interject into every conversation & say something stupid. Happens every time.
to the murderer

Brooklyn, NY

#58 Aug 14, 2012
Rip Leah! I hope they arrest u and you get the chair. No family member should have to go thru this. So sad.
Hope

Saint Albans, WV

#59 Aug 14, 2012
to the murderer wrote:
Rip Leah! I hope they arrest u and you get the chair. No family member should have to go thru this. So sad.
Very unfortunately we don't have the death penalty in WV. Scum of the Earth like the filth that murdered Leah are exactly why we should have the death penalty. He will eventually screw up and be caught even if it is not for Leah's murder. I just hope HPD hasn't bungled the job. There HAS to be DNA. Just waiting for a match I HOPE!
No More Mr Nice Guy

Danville, WV

#60 Aug 14, 2012
uknown wrote:
<quoted text>
Her step-father isn't who you think he is...he has a criminal record for violence and has a history of child molestation.
If that was the case, wouldn't he be on the sex-offender registry?
WOW Stupid

Cameron, WV

#61 Aug 15, 2012
No More Mr Nice Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
If that was the case, wouldn't he be on the sex-offender registry?
DUH, not if Charges,were'nt pressed!! He is a Child Raper!!He likes Young Lil girls!!He's A FREAK, You don't No Story??? But OUT!!
ermagerd

Charleston, WV

#62 Aug 16, 2012
WOW Stupid wrote:
<quoted text> DUH, not if Charges,were'nt pressed!! He is a Child Raper!!He likes Young Lil girls!!He's A FREAK, You don't No Story??? But OUT!!
Why would you post unsubstantiated accusations on a public forum and then tell him to "But OUT!!"? This stinks of a smear job perpetrated by someone with a grudge. Without specific, verifiable facts, why would anyone believe anything you are accusing him of?
Hope

Saint Albans, WV

#63 Dec 16, 2012
Five years now : (
Old hs classmate

Van, WV

#64 Dec 16, 2012
rip leah.....gone but not forgotten. Your in a better place than this pathetic world.
Sad

Saint Albans, WV

#65 Dec 26, 2012
Hopefully it is just a matter of time before Leah's killer is caught.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 26 min bacon hater 58,033
*add a word/ drop a word (May '13) 33 min notBeavis 701
Last word- First word (May '13) 35 min notBeavis 211
did you read about GOPer's comments he made? 39 min devll 2
New Moose Lodge Opens!!! 55 min Freedom has Failed 16
Anyone know Tesla Adkins? (Nov '10) 1 hr hmmmm 4
Clinton Weethee (Aug '11) 2 hr gertrude 456
Who's cheating who in little ole Point Pleasant 15 hr iseenit 4
•••
•••
•••

Point Pleasant Jobs

•••