First Prev
of 4
Next Last
patient

Point Pleasant, WV

#1 Sep 23, 2011
Got a call from his office that he can't take my insurance anymore? What did he do THIS time?
Flower

Winfield, WV

#2 Sep 23, 2011
I have been in Dr. Morgan's office and he has signs everywhere stating he never has taken insurance. I'll pay whatever cause he is the best physician I have been to in years. He listens and helps. I wish people leave him alone.
patient

Point Pleasant, WV

#3 Sep 23, 2011
Yes he does have signs in his office but he did take my insurance and they DID pay for his services. Just wondering what happened and why I have to find a new doctor!
WTF

Herndon, VA

#4 Sep 23, 2011
My insurance company told me that they wouldn't pay for visits or Rx from Bret Morgan because he didn't have a liecense to be a doctor anymore.
Cash

Point Pleasant, WV

#5 Sep 23, 2011
How can he still see people paying cash then?? He saw me today!!
gferry

Syracuse, OH

#6 Sep 23, 2011
WTF wrote:
My insurance company told me that they wouldn't pay for visits or Rx from Bret Morgan because he didn't have a liecense to be a doctor anymore.
He does have a license and he is still a doctor, I have a copy of his license, His visits are 48.00 and insurance pays for his prescriptions, Mine tried not paying till i called them.
Cash

Point Pleasant, WV

#7 Sep 23, 2011
What insurance pays? The Welfare one?

Level 7

Since: Aug 11

Point Pleasant, WV

#8 Sep 23, 2011
How can he go to prison for drugs and get out and still practice medicine? Mason County I guess!!!
Really???

Pomeroy, OH

#9 Sep 23, 2011
gferry wrote:
<quoted text>He does have a license and he is still a doctor, I have a copy of his license, His visits are 48.00 and insurance pays for his prescriptions, Mine tried not paying till i called them.
Exactly why would anybody have a copy of his license? Next question is how did you get it?
Really???

Pomeroy, OH

#10 Sep 23, 2011
Cash wrote:
What insurance pays? The Welfare one?
Where's the 'Like' tab? Nice reply!
COUNTRY GIRL

United States

#11 Sep 23, 2011
you guys Make me sick... Its my guess if you got a call you violated one of his policy and that the nicest way he could tell you dont come back.. take it as a warning you must be watched.. she has a liscence becuz she is one of his nurses.. Cant you leave the man alone.. he is trying to make a living without getting on welfare.. he accepts no insurances not even welfare and no pharmacy will take his narcotics unless you pay cash.. If you dont like him or his ways stay the hell away.. he is my doctor I dont get pain meds but I see alotta ppl in his office for that reason and he will catch up with them.. If he id more pill counts he would loose alot of patients.. and Patient from pomeroy you would be the first to go and thats what happened.. he was suspicious of you....
Keep up the good work Dr Morgan and get tougher on drugs and i will tell them for you , kiss your a**
gferry

Syracuse, OH

#12 Sep 24, 2011
[QUOTE who="Really???"]< quoted text>
Exactly why would anybody have a copy of his license? Next question is how did you get it?[/QUOTE]

Because my insurance tried to say he didn't have a license, so i asked for a copy to show and he gave me one, He most certainly does have license in wv and ohio!@!
patient

Point Pleasant, WV

#13 Sep 24, 2011
Ok miss know it all(country girl)...the doc was not suspicious of me...for what taking a thyroid pill every day?? I got a call that he was no longer able to accept my insurance and he had been accepting it since he opened and it paid for every one of my prescriptions from him too! maybe you better check your sources and if you have any time left after that...you can kiss this!
MORGAN FAN

United States

#14 Sep 24, 2011
Leave him alone...If you don't like him as a Dr., then go somewhere else. It is that easy. He was and is My Doc....he is great!!
WTF

United States

#15 Sep 24, 2011
He's a wanker! He needs to find a new home town somewhere in Alaska and give rectal exams to polar bears!!!!! What a douch!!!!!!
Really???

Sugar Grove, OH

#16 Sep 24, 2011
COUNTRY GIRL wrote:
you guys Make me sick... Its my guess if you got a call you violated one of his policy and that the nicest way he could tell you dont come back.. take it as a warning you must be watched.. she has a liscence becuz she is one of his nurses.. Cant you leave the man alone.. he is trying to make a living without getting on welfare.. he accepts no insurances not even welfare and no pharmacy will take his narcotics unless you pay cash.. If you dont like him or his ways stay the hell away.. he is my doctor I dont get pain meds but I see alotta ppl in his office for that reason and he will catch up with them.. If he id more pill counts he would loose alot of patients.. and Patient from pomeroy you would be the first to go and thats what happened.. he was suspicious of you....
Keep up the good work Dr Morgan and get tougher on drugs and i will tell them for you , kiss your a**
I am sure you are a model patient. I know many nurses and they do NOT have copies of any licenses, credentialing, DEA number, etc. Tell us again why ANYONE would!?!?
a concerned friend

Grantsville, WV

#17 Sep 24, 2011
He is a very concerned and caring dr. Leave him alone.
To WTF

Point Pleasant, WV

#18 Sep 24, 2011
if you dont like him keep your opinion to yourself !! he has family too would you want your kids to get on here and and see bad stuff written about you!! to me he's a very good doctor he kept my mother alive as long as he could and i thank him for that !!! she had a very bad heart he knew exactly what to do!! he let the family have that extra time with her. its seems to me your just like the tin man.
ms manners

United States

#19 Sep 24, 2011
[QUOTE who="Really???"]< quoted text>I am sure you are a model patient. I know many nurses and they do NOT have copies of any licenses, credentialing, DEA number, etc. Tell us again why ANYONE would!?!?[/QUOTE]
All information regarding Dr Morgan is public information on West Virginia board of medicine website. He is allowed selfpay and insurance but NOT Medicare or Medicaid for ten years. He did all of the boards recommendations and obviously has his license back. His original DEA number was returned. For a while his narcotics had to be cosigned by another doctor. I am not sure if this is still true or if he is allowed to sign his own now or not. But I know this stipulation was only for so long similar to probation. The Medicare Medicaid penalty is due to his lying to DEA agents during the investigation. He was charged with a federal felony due to the drug crimes. That is why he went to prison. When the ten year penalty is done, he will have a privileges back as before, before he got in trouble.
Anonymous

United States

#20 Sep 24, 2011
johnnypaul wrote:
How can he go to prison for drugs and get out and still practice medicine? Mason County I guess!!!
His wife took the blame

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 28 min tom 4,487
Sweet fishing spots 52 min Turtle 3
Amity 2 hr Wow 5
Amanda Young 5 hr friend 3
Caleb Davis.. (Dec '10) 5 hr rimjob 13
Bocephus Gillespie (Nov '16) 5 hr Richard 14
PVH Union 7 hr Candy 2

Point Pleasant Jobs

Personal Finance

Point Pleasant Mortgages