US Senator Calls for Cancellation "BU...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mccoy

Gallipolis, OH

#22 Dec 10, 2012
James hatfield wrote:
<quoted text>shut up jimmy and quit your whining u cry baby bitch!
Who is jimmy you hatfield fa#%ot

Since: Nov 12

Cedar Grove, WV

#23 Dec 10, 2012
MY MY
James hatfield

United States

#24 Dec 10, 2012
Jimmy is the crybaby on tradio that's always complaining about something or someone! So fu@$ you u pos!!!
ah ha

Linden, TN

#25 Dec 11, 2012
Gov. Christie did the same thing when Jersey Shores came about. We see where that went. It's a stupid fn reality show...get a grip Manchin. We already know about you, WV and political posturing. If you don't want to watch it, don't. Simple as that.
Most people don't even know where WV is...they think it's the western part of VA. Maybe it'll put us on the map.

Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Linden, TN

#26 Dec 11, 2012
Seeing as nothing (or nobody) seems to be working and the local economy tanking...somebody's gonna have to get creative. These do nothing politicians have no answer other than tax and spend, at the expense of those of us that are working...for the time being. They will eventually put us all out of business at the rate things are going now. Fly us straight into the ground and leave the ones that didn't see it coming, with their heads buried in the sand and waiting for a few leftover crumbs.

Since: Nov 12

Cedar Grove, WV

#27 Dec 11, 2012
AGREE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White or Dark guys with Big Dongs 5 min katy 12
Tyler crum 10 min katy 3
Casdandra Ebright 15 min bree 4
Making Point Pleasant shine 18 min bree 3
Skyla 23 min bree 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Gail Newman 1,284
Keep a word-drop a word (Jul '14) 2 hr Princess Hey 1,060
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Point Pleasant Mortgages