Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

Judged:

People keep telling me how all the cops in point and the county are dirty. The only thing worse than a child molester is a crooked cop.
IMHO
this is the key

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

Judged:

VOTE GORDON CLARK SHERIFF 2012!! This will take care of all the problems. He will clean house. He is a retired state trooper and was one of the best, and yes he is running for sheriff in the next election.

“all ahead full”

Since: Sep 10

Point Pleasant West Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

this is the key wrote:
VOTE GORDON CLARK SHERIFF 2012!! This will take care of all the problems. He will clean house. He is a retired state trooper and was one of the best, and yes he is running for sheriff in the next election.
Oh hell no. He wouldn't leave me alone for about 2 months until I flat out told him NO
just sayin

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

Listen all cops in one form or fashion are crooked. Wether its bias opinions picking on people that they know are weak, or trying to get a piece of ass. They have one thing in mind what can they get out of someone. I personally think that everyone would do this in one form or fashion if you had the power. As far as CROOKED well that depends on how you define the word. Would you let your friend or family member off for a ticket? Then your crooked too!!!
S i t e F a n

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2011

Judged:

I don't think they are all dirty, some shower daily!
1 post removed
Innocent bystander

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2011

You know all of the police, dirty or not, are looking at this post in quite of an amusment. seeing just how much the town knows so they can cover it up. Fact is is they get paid to do what they do and they get to push the pencil and hold the key. Comon pple smarten up. Keep your mouth shut and take your info to the feds if you want anything done about anything as far as this topix goes. Its the dirty cops that probably put up this post.
BIG BOY BoBBY

Mcewen, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2011

deezknutz wrote:
People keep telling me how all the cops in point and the county are dirty. The only thing worse than a child molester is a crooked cop.
IMHO
Now come on, they ain't all dirty,, gosh., lets get real.. only 99% of them are dealers, so that leave one honest cop, don't it.
2 posts removed
Pathetic people

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2011

Nah, personally I don't think cop's are dirty at all in any kind of way..:) my daddy is a GREAT cop! He helps people he's not out their to get everyone he's out their to HELP everyone (:!! I know a few people he has helped out & saved them from spending some time behind bars!.:) but, people who talk down on cops are the Nasty asses in this town that r only worried about not getting caught dealing drugs & doing pills.. Shady people hate cops but, normal people don't have probs w/cops :)! They don't bother anyone there here to help you're asses when you need it!!.:p sorry haterz cops aren't bad people!=P
3 posts removed
officerswife

Ravenswood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2011

why would you say that to someone's child? she love's her father it's ppl like you that hate cop's for one simple reason your trouble!!yes we have some pretty bad cop's without a doubt..I'm sure us adult's all have skelton's in our closet we all make mistake's.but don't argue with a someone's child i'm sure you have kid's and they believe and will alway's look up to you even if you do wrong...
Pathetic people

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2011

Whose ma dad then ya dumb ass bit**!:p
2 posts removed
2nd officer wife

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2011

Also to pathetic daddys girl...where do u have any room to talk about the little girl getting on here when you act more immature than what that little girl is and you're suppose to be an adult. Your coming on here calling people gay and saying nasty things to that little girl...are you still in high school or what and if this even is Rob's family that don't give you the right to say that nasty stuff to good ppl. I am good friends with Rob's wife and they are good ppl and they have great kids. Whats the matter you've been arrested by Rob? Thats the only ppl that go on here and bad mouth our husbands is the ones thats been arrested. Who's the first person you call in an emergency....our husbands...so if you hate all the cops around here then don't call on them when you are in need.
Dumb Ass wives

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2011

WHY of course you agree with another cops wife!!! lol that is not a BIT surprising, haha!! Exspecially when either you're the same person just using a different user name or you are one of the many wives who talk shit about other cops wives behind their back and kiss ass to their face!!! If the little girl doesn't wanna hear shit about her dad, she needs to stay off the site!! People have a wrote to say anything they please, whether you are little kids who should NOT be on this site like it or not!!! If you or her have a problem with it stay off the site!! If not I guess she will learn quite a bit about what adults say!!! Shows you how pathetic of a parent her "cop" daddy is for letting her on this site to begin with, because it's not like he can't block the site on his computer!!
1 post removed
Pathetic people

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2011

Dumb a** I'm 18 yrs old!!! Haha
Pathetic daddys girl

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2011

Ewwwwww.....your 18, now I'm really frightened. Hahahahaha!!! If your 18 WHY are u having mommy come on here to defend u!! Sounds like it might be time to remove the tit from your 18 year old mouth!!! Hahahaha

PS now that your 18 u can use bad words without getting into trouble so u can write the word ASS and not write A**.....just so u know darlin!!!!
Pathetic people

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2011

Haha I'll always b my parents baby! B*t*h :) I can say and spell it how ever I f*c*I*g want to :)!!!
Pathetic daddys girl

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2011

Judged:

Hahaha.....you do that my little special Ed friend.....lmao!!! R*tard, is what u f*ck*ng look like!!! With all your daddys side jobs as being a pimp and drug dealer and cum dumpster he could afford a much better education for u so u don't sound so da*n RETARDED!!! Hahaha. I bet daddy even pimps u out for extra cash
officerswife

Ravenswood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2011

i have only posted once on here...and so what if us wive's take up for our family's....and no we are not or related to the wilson's...you need to do some soul searching deep within your heart not all cop's are bad!!!
officerswife

Ravenswood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2011

your the piece of crap talking to a child that way...really you must find smn to do with your time....get off topix and look out your own bk door!!!before trashing cop's n children...
Pathetic people

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2011

Haha! Wow!:p you sounds really jelous of my dad!:)) tell me you're d*mn name ya dumba**:)
Pathetic people

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2011

Sound***

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bad heroin again 2 min Old Timer 84
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 6 min Ashley 120
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 37 min Billy 56,463
Bridgett Nibert 56 min Emma Thurman 2
Brook kapp 1 hr Class of 99 1
I need a local Electrican 1 hr Charlatan 4
Last word- First word (May '13) 2 hr honeymylove 48
Krocidle The drug - makes its way to point Plea... 11 hr Blatherskite 14

Search the Point Pleasant Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Point Pleasant Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000