Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Oct 22, 2012
waste of space

United States

#1 Dec 25, 2010
What happened with her court case? Didnt she try to kill her ex, let him live with her for awhile, and then he just disappears all of a sudden? I'm very curious what everyones thoughts are on this, and wonder how he's doing.
ursforever

Gallipolis, OH

#2 Dec 26, 2010
He is handicaped because of whatever happened, and I dont know the outcome of her case, hmm I wonder.
sarah

Milton, WV

#3 Dec 26, 2010
i,m sure that she is scott free somewhere. Walking around on those weird little short legs.
Silly

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Dec 26, 2010
She paid some fines and walked away free!!
NOT

United States

#5 Dec 26, 2010
SHE GOT A WHOPPIN 10 DAYS IN JAIL THATS MASON COUNTY AND POLITICS
FACT

Salt Rock, WV

#6 Dec 28, 2010
This outrages me. Paralizing a young man for life and he lost his mom after this too.
OMG

United States

#7 Dec 28, 2010
FACT wrote:
This outrages me. Paralizing a young man for life and he lost his mom after this too.
GET YOUR FACT STRAIT.. HE DONE PRISON TIME AND GOT OUT AND WAS ON PAROLE ,WHILE IN PRISON A COUPLE MONTHS PRIOR HIS MAMA PASSED AWAY W CANCER, NOT AFTER COURTNEY ATTEMPTED TO KILL HIM.. HIS MAMA WOULD MADE SURE SHE WAS PARALIZED IF SHE WAS HERE..DAMN STRAIT..
almost killed him

Chicago, IL

#8 Dec 28, 2010
And got away with it. Wonder if her new bf sleeps with one eye opened. I don't know how that trash shows her face in this town.
fyi

Point Pleasant, WV

#9 Oct 5, 2011
money,money,money thats how she got by with it i know them all very well and i know that there was over sixty grand paid to just her lawyer so bits hard to tell who all and how much more was put in others pockets if you know what i mean. That is a prime example of how this town works all you have to do is own a business and have a little extra loot to fork out and every thing is always ok or swept under the rug
Granny

New York, NY

#10 Oct 5, 2011
fyi wrote:
money,money,money thats how she got by with it i know them all very well and i know that there was over sixty grand paid to just her lawyer so bits hard to tell who all and how much more was put in others pockets if you know what i mean. That is a prime example of how this town works all you have to do is own a business and have a little extra loot to fork out and every thing is always ok or swept under the rug
She was caught red handed alone with her grandparents. They called the car in as stolen. Then called a neighbor an had them call the police an tell them where it was parked. So yes there was money paid somewhere. Because it was an open an closed case with all the evidence stacked against her.

“Bound for Hell”

Level 5

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#11 Oct 5, 2011
I know this family personally and all I have to say is "Money Talks & Bullshit Walks" in this town, it is sad and disgusting that is man has to live with what her crazy a** did to him and she gets to run bars and lay with anyone who will have her.. They claim they are upstanding citizens but really are nothing more then Trashy in high dollar clothing...
fyi

Point Pleasant, WV

#12 Oct 5, 2011
trashtalker85 wrote:
I know this family personally and all I have to say is "Money Talks & Bullshit Walks" in this town, it is sad and disgusting that is man has to live with what her crazy a** did to him and she gets to run bars and lay with anyone who will have her.. They claim they are upstanding citizens but really are nothing more then Trashy in high dollar clothing...
[DONT FORGET FAKE BOOBS] they all make me sick johnathan courtney, judy, randy, the whole family they think they are better than everyone else and all they do is run around thinking they dont shit the same way we do
Sees the evil

Washington, DC

#13 Oct 5, 2011
Josh wasn't a goody two shoes either...
anyhow

Hurricane, WV

#14 Oct 5, 2011
fyi wrote:
<quoted text> [DONT FORGET FAKE BOOBS] they all make me sick johnathan courtney, judy, randy, the whole family they think they are better than everyone else and all they do is run around thinking they dont shit the same way we do
Judy has a six grade education {no joke} so i don't know why she is so uppity. By the way, can't ya tell. Dumb as dirt.
Yoooo

Louisville, KY

#15 Oct 18, 2011
All true
Roy

Gallipolis, OH

#16 Oct 19, 2011
What about Judy's sister, Debbie? Heard that she is a hottie
What

United States

#17 Oct 20, 2011
Sees the evil wrote:
Josh wasn't a goody two shoes either...
So he deserved that? Or does this fact somehow make her less guilty?
Roy

Gallipolis, OH

#18 Oct 21, 2011
Did she have another kid?
Curious

Gallipolis, OH

#19 Oct 22, 2012
Yes and married a Brumfield! Poor guy!~

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greg Martins bad garlic breath 1 hr Acct P. 2
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr bacon hater 57,028
Last word- First word (May '13) 2 hr Princess Hey 87
Boycott Village pizza Challenge 2 hr Lil Johnny - Stroker 41
~Word Association~ (Jan '12) 3 hr notBeavis 2,597
*add a word/ drop a word (May '13) 3 hr notBeavis 655
keep a word and drop a word (Oct '11) 3 hr notBeavis 6,244
Crystal Hendricks being re-hired 6 hr Jake 7
•••
•••
•••

Point Pleasant Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000