He is Razor Ramone

Fenton, MO

#6 Feb 5, 2012
Ramon*
2 posts removed
Chains

Canterbury, NH

#9 Feb 5, 2012
Scott Hall He's a know body low life !!! Picks on people little and weaker !!! When it comes doun to his own size he runs!!!
Friend

Syracuse, OH

#10 Feb 6, 2012
A really good friend of mine!!! He is a nice guy that only expects respect! He would do anything to help his neighbor or anyone else that asked.
Do not believe everything you hear and find out the whole story before jumping into something that is not right!
The Master

Point Pleasant, WV

#11 Feb 6, 2012
I don't no who this Hall boy is but I reckon I culd whup him esy. And as for loking at hisd wife Ill look and talk to anyone I pick--maybe giv her a bigg ol hug to.
neighbor

United States

#12 Feb 7, 2012
Friend wrote:
A really good friend of mine!!! He is a nice guy that only expects respect! He would do anything to help his neighbor or anyone else that asked.
Do not believe everything you hear and find out the whole story before jumping into something that is not right!
I am a neighbor to the halls and they are all great people and would help anyone.. They will help protect their friends and family but that isn't a bad thing. But I do not believe that Scott would hurt anyone that bad I believe he would quit when he got his point across. And Since he was walking afterwards then point proven Scott didn't do the damage something else happened! So stop pointing fingers and just say a prayer for the family and johnny that he gain his health back!
wondering

Saint Albans, WV

#13 Oct 26, 2013
I am looking for a Scott Hall from point pleasant who is in his early 40's and hung around a Mellissa smith when they were younger. she was probably 13 -16 at the time .
lmfao

United States

#14 Oct 27, 2013
wondering wrote:
I am looking for a Scott Hall from point pleasant who is in his early 40's and hung around a Mellissa smith when they were younger. she was probably 13 -16 at the time .
The Scott Hall you are referring to is in jail in Alabama!
Scott Hall

Point Pleasant, WV

#15 Oct 28, 2013
Hey yo.
Big Kev

United States

#16 Oct 28, 2013
You mean da bad guy?
edfirmer

Point Pleasant, WV

#17 Nov 22, 2013
The Scott hall I know had a brother that got.killed in a car.wreck.his name was Jay Randolph.(Known snitch).also their dad is James(Mr.bud) Randolph he Is a real p.o.s and he to is a known snitch!!!Jay and his dad snitched on there own family member,LOL. Well we all know how CarMax works you snitch you will be found in a ditch just ask Jay. Well you can't he is dead...may be rest in pieces.well back to Scott hall I was in the wrj back in 07 and Scott was in there sucking dick for noodles (ramon) that's a true story....just saying LOL ....Fk you Scott hall and James (Mr.bud) randolph....I hope you both rot in hell....LOL .you know who I am.well I'm out of prison :-)
1 post removed
family

United States

#19 Nov 25, 2013
edfirmer wrote:
The Scott hall I know had a brother that got.killed in a car.wreck.his name was Jay Randolph.(Known snitch).also their dad is James(Mr.bud) Randolph he Is a real p.o.s and he to is a known snitch!!!Jay and his dad snitched on there own family member,LOL. Well we all know how CarMax works you snitch you will be found in a ditch just ask Jay. Well you can't he is dead...may be rest in pieces.well back to Scott hall I was in the wrj back in 07 and Scott was in there sucking dick for noodles (ramon) that's a true story....just saying LOL ....Fk you Scott hall and James (Mr.bud) randolph....I hope you both rot in hell....LOL .you know who I am.well I'm out of prison :-)
I know who this is too!! You really wanna talk about the dead?! How fu*cked up is that. Yeah we all know how they are but really. Does it not bother you a bit that his children will see this? The way I see it is if you know how they are why even put yourself in the shape to be snitched on by them!! Looks like u are just as bad as they are!!!! I do believe you might just be the worthless p.o.s for putting this kinda stuff on such a sight!! But Its ok im sure I will be ya sooner or later!! P.S hope ur kids dont ever have to read all your wrongs on a site like this!! Cause we all know your not perfect either!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pino for the people ? 20 min Luke 2
Last post wins (Sep '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 2,190
*add a word/ drop a word (May '13) 1 hr Princess Hey 4,426
~Word Association~ (Jan '12) 1 hr Princess Hey 4,341
More Dating Tips 1 hr Just saying 10
Guess who's 41 today?? 3 hr Brandon 1
Jeff Foxworthy Pt.2 3 hr Ginger 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Point Pleasant Mortgages