welllll

San Jose, CA

#1 Nov 25, 2012
bet theres not one on here whos gonna give a rats as5 about findng the crawford boy or the girls killers .. the reward is huge. anyone wanna share that ? got britt black n jail. anthony black n jail. clinton weethee n jail. and good ole tone dont wanna come after his kids ?? is that screwed up or what?? maybe hes afraid he'll never get outta mason co ?? now u tell me ? martys n jail. and of course the guys who killed rene .. so come on here.whats ur thought on this ?? orrr ,,maybe the black guy in gallia whos so fond of white gals and football thinks he to is off the hook ? dont think so ! lol .so. lets toss in ada Isabel and what a kittle of soup. put the dam squeeze on all their asses while the gettins good ! so what'd ya think ?
curious

Pomeroy, OH

#2 Nov 26, 2012
welllll wrote:
bet theres not one on here whos gonna give a rats as5 about findng the crawford boy or the girls killers .. the reward is huge. anyone wanna share that ? got britt black n jail. anthony black n jail. clinton weethee n jail. and good ole tone dont wanna come after his kids ?? is that screwed up or what?? maybe hes afraid he'll never get outta mason co ?? now u tell me ? martys n jail. and of course the guys who killed rene .. so come on here.whats ur thought on this ?? orrr ,,maybe the black guy in gallia whos so fond of white gals and football thinks he to is off the hook ? dont think so ! lol .so. lets toss in ada Isabel and what a kittle of soup. put the dam squeeze on all their asses while the gettins good ! so what'd ya think ?
Who's the black guy in Gallia?
warden

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Nov 27, 2012
Isabel will talk, she already has. It is amazing what a few phone calls can do. Hang in there Crawford family, Baird family and Nelson family. Christmas is around the coner and a New Year is coming. I pray that God hears and answers prayers to find Jeff,and reveal who ever done this awful crime. May Peace Be With You!
want the truth

United States

#4 Nov 28, 2012
With all this druggies locked up someone is going to tell what they know or who cops should talk to. There are rumors floating around already.
Related

United States

#5 Nov 28, 2012
Was wiseman around? They got him too
funny

Lake Cormorant, MS

#6 Nov 28, 2012
Clinton won't talk, if he does know anything he will go to his grae with it so you all might as well forget him helping. Renee I seriously doubt she will say anything simply because she is only looking at a misdomenor charge. Brittany ratted on Clinton to get her own ass some time off her scentence. Steven has already admitted to having a part in the Crawford/Nelson case so no shocker there! Why do you think Mason County keeps changing the court dates and scentencing dates? They know who done this and they have been in jail ever since the shooting in Gallipolis Ferry. Steven told his lawyer that no one had a hand in the deaths but him and the other two. Ask Steven's family they will tell ya who killed Ashley, Tonda n Jeff & Why!
want the truth

United States

#7 Nov 28, 2012
Watch and see if there aren't some new names brought out now
Epic

United States

#8 Nov 28, 2012
Crazy how all these people are slowly getting hit by the Karma bus one by one. Do unto others and what you do will sudden start to creep back to you!
Wellllll

Wallace, WV

#9 Nov 28, 2012
sure had me womdering if the real story was finally gonna come out on here instead of the usual bull. and Yes ! ur right about steven . beaddie eyed little sucker !! but answer me this. why did keith nelson call them before he was outta jail ? and whys he still locked away ? Money ? he knew what tonda was doing with the b/fs and the meth makin. and to beat all the only one friends with austin lewis! austins not his real name. just one he chose., and yes the black guy from gallia .. sure was hard up for cash around that time. even said so on his fb page. but what he doesnt know, Is he screwed up bad dragging his williams buddy into that. word is, hes not takn the wrap for lewis or anyone for that matter. I sooo cant wait for all of this to be over. peoples gonna be shocked at the out come !
Wellllll

Wallace, WV

#10 Nov 28, 2012
soo .. Is point pleasant finally gonna lay these 3 to rest ? If our new sheriff was smart .. he'd pinned those 3 boys asses to the wall !! and get a hugh pat on the back from the folks of this county. dont k about all of u .. but im sick of hearing kill ppl here. dame shame we live amongst em and yetkillers go free ?? wonder if they ever looked where jeff and ashleys trailer sat after it burned .. who knows, my guess jeff was the first to go, so why not hide him under the trailer before it was burned ?? does that make since ?? sure wish someone would look over that spot real good. anyone know if the owners would care if others looked ?
Strange

Marietta, OH

#11 Nov 29, 2012
Funny and Well have to completely different theories, however it wouldn't surprise me if either one of them were the truth.
what else

Springfield, NJ

#12 Nov 29, 2012
I've already heard there's new story's out and new names even a different car story so I hope the cops follow up on this new things
what else

Ardsley, NY

#13 Nov 30, 2012
Why isn't there anything new about this case have the cops just gave up. You hear people talking all the time are any of this story's being checked out ? You would think that in a murder case any and all stroys or leads would be checked into.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thank god for screenshots 54 min Wondering 2
Brittany Nicole roush 1 hr hischicisugglee 38
*add a word/ drop a word (May '13) 2 hr Princess Hey 4,607
keep a word and drop a word (Oct '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 9,635
~Word Association~ (Jan '12) 2 hr Princess Hey 4,477
why is charlie watterson in jail (Oct '11) 3 hr Maurice Keith Harris 3
Pattycake 3 hr Jeff 11

Point Pleasant Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance