Fatal crash kills teen from Mason County

Fatal crash kills teen from Mason County

There are 3 comments on the Point Pleasant Register story from Nov 19, 2011, titled Fatal crash kills teen from Mason County. In it, Point Pleasant Register reports that:

Two people were killed in a head-on collision Friday night outside of Guyandotte near Tri-State Fire Academy - one of the victims is a teen from Mason County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Point Pleasant Register.

tragic22

Williamstown, WV

#1 Nov 20, 2011
This is so tragic i send my prayers to the family this is so tragic that such a promising young girl with dreams and hope has gone i hope you can find comfort in knowing that shes in a better place i cant even imagine the loss for the family and friends of this little girl there are no words i can give that will help but i do send my prayers <3
JUST CURIOUS

Statts Mills, WV

#2 Nov 25, 2011
Not that it matters but does anybody know where Andrea and her uncle and cousin were going/coming from last Friday night when the wreck happened?
stuffybunny

Magee, MS

#3 Nov 25, 2011
JUST CURIOUS wrote:
Not that it matters but does anybody know where Andrea and her uncle and cousin were going/coming from last Friday night when the wreck happened?
coming home from the movies--- the new "twilight" movie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unionize PVH 31 min gfw 13
Smoker Friendly 1 hr wth 14
Heather Llyod 2 hr wth 9
Tina Holly has passed away 2 hr wth 12
Rufus/tone (Mar '15) 2 hr wth 21
Austin Crump (Sep '16) 2 hr wth 2
Travis Johnson at Jordan landing 2 hr Tax paying citizen 6
Janice Crump 10 hr long time friend 3

Point Pleasant Jobs

More from around the web