Raven

United States

#1 Feb 28, 2012
I am looking for a list of missing people from Mason County. If you know of someone who has gone missing, no just recently, but EVER from Mason County if you would not mind, please list them here. This information is for a book.
wondering

Nashville, TN

#2 Feb 28, 2012
Sheila Wears Pierce went missing July 1978. Case has been reopened and reinvestigated by authorities several times since going cold.
hmm

Potosi, MO

#3 Feb 28, 2012
wondering wrote:
Sheila Wears Pierce went missing July 1978. Case has been reopened and reinvestigated by authorities several times since going cold.
Was she related to Tommy Wears?
Raven

United States

#4 Feb 28, 2012
Thanks. I have heard of her. I have a lot of research to do. I have not had much luck on-line. Mason County does not keep very good records. I think I put this on another topic, but it still says Scott Simms is sheriff. They do not list the missing as some of the other counties in WV do.
wondering

Nashville, TN

#5 Feb 28, 2012
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Was she related to Tommy Wears?
She was his sister
LIttle Bit

Statts Mills, WV

#6 May 5, 2012
I went to school with Shelia. When they said she just "walked away" I knew something happened to her. She would never do that.
Point

Ravenswood, WV

#7 May 5, 2012
Interesting thread
Old Crime Buff

AOL

#8 May 5, 2012
I used to know a Keith Wears from Pliny. Could this long missing woman be a sister to him?

Since: Jul 11

Saint Louis, MO

#9 May 5, 2012
Old Crime Buff wrote:
I used to know a Keith Wears from Pliny. Could this long missing woman be a sister to him?
No, Sheila's brothers were Tommy who was killed in a car wreck, Lloyd, Rex and Mitchell Wears.
moreinfo

Ravenswood, WV

#10 May 5, 2012
Old Crime Buff wrote:
I think your right
Old Crime Buff

AOL

#11 May 6, 2012
I know Keith (from Pliny) said he had half sisters and possibly brothers. I just wondered. I haven't heard of him in years. Don't even know if he is still alive.
wondering

Springfield, NJ

#12 May 6, 2012
just saw on wsaz Fri eve where a woman's body was found in a well in Lincoln co in 1981. Recent technology has enabled authorities to construct a face that bore an uncanny resemblance to sheila. It was reported the death of the woman had occurred about 30 years ago give or take. Sheila disappeared in July 1978. Wsaz also showed a pic of Sheila saying she is a possibility to investigate as the person that was found in 1981 in that well.
chocaholic

AOL

#13 May 6, 2012
Was her husband ever a suspect in Sheila's case?
wondering

Springfield, NJ

#14 May 6, 2012
chocaholic wrote:
Was her husband ever a suspect in Sheila's case?
Im not sure, he cooperated with the authorities back then, i don't know if he was ever given a polygraph though

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*add a word/ drop a word (May '13) 43 min Princess Hey 5,835
keep a word and drop a word (Oct '11) 44 min Princess Hey 10,933
Mason county police force FB page 5 hr Bill 21
Festival Location 5 hr jbe 7
Gone again 5 hr Doctor Perfect 6
Government people fishing at Krodel 5 hr Brace 7
jody doeffer 7 hr bahaha 1

Point Pleasant Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance