Who was the person that Helped kill t...

Who was the person that Helped kill them girls?

Posted in the Point Pleasant Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TheGrapeVine

Moundsville, WV

#1 Dec 8, 2011
The news said that the witness stated that "HE" saw jeff and another person Kill the girls, so the person that would have helped jeff kill these girls would they have been a close close friend to jeff, someone who would do anything for jeff? I mean think about it? Who could this other person be? Does anyone know who jeff's close friends are?
thinking

Moundsville, WV

#2 Dec 8, 2011
Here is what I think happened. Jeff & Marty & maybe one of their other friends killed Ashley & Tonda. Jeff gave Marty the car as a payment to keep his mouth shut an left. He didn't sign the title because he knew that would place Marty in the spot light for these crimes. While Jeff was hiding. Yes, a wanted man for double murder will run until he can't run anymore. Ashley was going to leave Jeff because of the way he treated her. Jeff was crazy jealous over anyone around Ashley or Ashley showing any other males attention. I think Marty spoke back in July but they had to verify everything he told them. He tried o tell everyone he helped all he could and you didn't listen the families and people who don't even know these people just bashed him and called him a liar. Jeff is guilty as sin and I have believed that from the start. Jeff's Grandpaw was in town yesterday shopping an talking to people and then all of a sudden something came through on his cell phone and he dropped everything his eyes got huge and he left in a hurry wonder what that was?
TheGrapeVine

Moundsville, WV

#3 Dec 8, 2011
wonder why he did leave in a hurry!! I deff think in the end it will shock all of the community!! The family seems to find it hard to except that jeff may be the killer, the seem to be still set that he is dead! If the family thinks he is dead then they would have to have SOLID evidence for themselves to think such a thing! Not just on because " he wouldnt do that type of thing or He wouldnt do this to his mother or He would have contacted his mother by then "

If the crawford family has REAL evidence that he is DEAD they better be letting the SP know what they have,otherwise if the crawford family is just saying they think he is dead just because he would have contacted his family by now ??? and by the family just useing a gut feeling???
Springfield1911

Columbus, OH

#4 Dec 8, 2011
Jeff gave Marty the car as a payment to keep his mouth shut an left. He didn't sign the title because he knew that would place Marty in the spot light for these crimes.

That sounds pretty ridiculous to me. If Jeff had really signed the title it would have looked like a legitimate transaction. It would and should draw more attention to oneself by forging a signature to a car title or any other document.
Not family

Racine, OH

#5 Dec 9, 2011
Only in this county can a person drive around in a car with a forged title. Come on people, why was he not arrested for it?
The Truth

Moundsville, WV

#6 Dec 9, 2011
Well it was rumored that there was $15,000 in a fire proof safe in the trailer that got burnt down. Now, that safe I do believe was recovered but was empty. Now, you tell me if indeed that rumor was true Jeff would have money to stay in hiding for awhile.It was told by friends of the Crawford family that Jeff's mother was making unusual trips to the mountains after all this happened? hmmm. Jeff beat on Ashley no secret there, Jeff was mad that night because Ashley & Tonda where riding 4 wheelers with Brett & Marty Jeff was jealous because Ashley & Marty use to be together witnesses to that statement.

As to the title thing that could be plausible but there are holes in that theory. I agree he could have played it like that hoping all the spotlight would land on Marty and it did for awhile, maybe Marty realized he wasn't getting anything out of this and reported what he knew and that is why he never spend but maybe a week or two in jail. Who knows?..

Jeff had a lot of so called friends in the drug world and there could be multiple people to blame, but in the end Jeff is the main player in all this.. Jeff you need to come forward man up to what you done and deal with the consequences. Some of Ashley's family from the start fingered you for this and everyone said they lost their minds well seems they are right.
Springfield1911

Columbus, OH

#7 Dec 9, 2011
The Truth wrote:
Well it was rumored that there was $15,000 in a fire proof safe in the trailer that got burnt down. Now, that safe I do believe was recovered but was empty. Now, you tell me if indeed that rumor was true Jeff would have money to stay in hiding for awhile.It was told by friends of the Crawford family that Jeff's mother was making unusual trips to the mountains after all this happened? hmmm. Jeff beat on Ashley no secret there, Jeff was mad that night because Ashley & Tonda where riding 4 wheelers with Brett & Marty Jeff was jealous because Ashley & Marty use to be together witnesses to that statement.
As to the title thing that could be plausible but there are holes in that theory. I agree he could have played it like that hoping all the spotlight would land on Marty and it did for awhile, maybe Marty realized he wasn't getting anything out of this and reported what he knew and that is why he never spend but maybe a week or two in jail. Who knows?..
Jeff had a lot of so called friends in the drug world and there could be multiple people to blame, but in the end Jeff is the main player in all this.. Jeff you need to come forward man up to what you done and deal with the consequences. Some of Ashley's family from the start fingered you for this and everyone said they lost their minds well seems they are right.
You are so full of shit I can just about see your brown eyes thru this screen. You've stated nothing but conjecture and speculations for the most part. I know for a fact where Jeffs mother has been thru this whole ordeal and it has not been making secret runs to the mountains. Where in the hell do you guys come up with this stuff?
TheGrapeVine

Moundsville, WV

#8 Dec 9, 2011
I had also heard the rumors of the trip to the mountains on a vacation. We dont just come up with stuff its stuff that is being said thats all
The Truth

Moundsville, WV

#9 Dec 9, 2011
No, I have blue eyes thank you. I said rumored didn't I? Yes, I did. Many people have said that not just me. So please re read what I wrote before you sound more stupid.

As for Jeff being a trouble maker and breaking into the school and destroying the property that is a fact as for him killing animals and mutilating them that is a fact. The drug use, selling and stealing all facts.

Jeff being violent and possessive of Ashely FACT. Ashley talking about divorcing Jeff Fact, now whether they worked it out I do not know but do know she spoke of it because she was tired of the way he treated her.
well

United States

#10 Dec 9, 2011
The Truth wrote:
No, I have blue eyes thank you. I said rumored didn't I? Yes, I did. Many people have said that not just me. So please re read what I wrote before you sound more stupid.

As for Jeff being a trouble maker and breaking into the school and destroying the property that is a fact as for him killing animals and mutilating them that is a fact. The drug use, selling and stealing all facts.

Jeff being violent and possessive of Ashely FACT. Ashley talking about divorcing Jeff Fact, now whether they worked it out I do not know but do know she spoke of it because she was tired of the way he treated her.
They didn't work it out, she is dead. This isn't a case of a standup citizen. This is a guy that exhibited many signs of a personality disorder. Could he have snapped and killed them? I think his behavior shows that he was not stable, so I believe there is great possibility that he did. Add drugs and extreme jealousy on top of a possible personality disorder? It's a recipe for disaster.
The Truth

Moundsville, WV

#11 Dec 9, 2011
well wrote:
<quoted text>
They didn't work it out, she is dead. This isn't a case of a standup citizen. This is a guy that exhibited many signs of a personality disorder. Could he have snapped and killed them? I think his behavior shows that he was not stable, so I believe there is great possibility that he did. Add drugs and extreme jealousy on top of a possible personality disorder? It's a recipe for disaster.
I agree with everything you have said.. 100%
warden

Mount Pleasant Mills, PA

#12 Dec 9, 2011
The girls were riding with Clinton, Marty, and others...seen on video. Jeff wasnt with them. Know for sure Clinton and Marty.
The Truth

Moundsville, WV

#13 Dec 9, 2011
Warden why don't you come down here and ask Clinton yourself instead of posting things on here? I mean supposedly he told you Jeff was dead but yet when he was asked about it here recently said he has no idea what you where talking about and he was sick of you trying to pin this on him.

Why not just leave him alone? and stay out of this because you know nothing. Clinton was alibied for the night this happened... and They where riding with Marty and Brett not Clinton from what I was told. So like I said come ask him you know where he is just as well as I do.
warden

Mount Pleasant Mills, PA

#14 Dec 10, 2011
There is video, that has Clinton with the girls. Nobody is trying to put this on Clinton. NO, I do not know where he is. He has not called. He must not need anything. I know Clinton, just like Jeff's mother knows Jeff. We are not stupid.When I went to see Clinton he did say some things, but that's none of your business. I know Clinton.... He knows I know whats up that's why he hasn't called or answered the phone.He best have a lawyer when speaking to anyone about anything. Hes not a good liar, never has been.
youaredisgusting

United States

#15 Dec 10, 2011
warden wrote:
There is video, that has Clinton with the girls. Nobody is trying to put this on Clinton. NO, I do not know where he is. He has not called. He must not need anything. I know Clinton, just like Jeff's mother knows Jeff. We are not stupid.When I went to see Clinton he did say some things, but that's none of your business. I know Clinton.... He knows I know whats up that's why he hasn't called or answered the phone.He best have a lawyer when speaking to anyone about anything. Hes not a good liar, never has been.
You're a great Mom. And if you think people don't remember that you made promises to the family and then flaked out over and over, you're wrong. Like you are about pretty much everything. Nobody cares about your opinion. I feel sorry for your children. It's no wonder he hasnt called you, you're insane.
Doc

United States

#16 Dec 10, 2011
Hang in there Warden. The whole truth will come out. I in no way am trying to hang this on Clinton.
alk

Folsom, WV

#17 Dec 11, 2011
Not family wrote:
Only in this county can a person drive around in a car with a forged title. Come on people, why was he not arrested for it?
Thank you!!! I agree!
The Truth

Moundsville, WV

#18 Dec 11, 2011
Warden your a joke, what phone are you calling Clinton on? Cause I know where he is and I know for damn sure you are not calling that number lol..... Okay I was seen with them about a week before all this happened does that mean I know something? hmmm No,..... Get over it and come on down and visit with us...
rocky

United States

#19 Dec 11, 2011
jell is a bitch he bad everyone okk
Doc

United States

#20 Dec 11, 2011
The Truth wrote:
Warden your a joke, what phone are you calling Clinton on? Cause I know where he is and I know for damn sure you are not calling that number lol..... Okay I was seen with them about a week before all this happened does that mean I know something? hmmm No,..... Get over it and come on down and visit with us...
Read this post carefully. ".... Okay "I" was seen with them about a week before all this happened..."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep a word and drop a word (Oct '11) 14 min Princess Hey 7,633
Word Game (Jan '12) 28 min Princess Hey 432
Last word- First word (May '13) 30 min Princess Hey 1,266
Three Words Only... (Sep '12) 34 min Princess Hey 4,210
*add a word/ drop a word (May '13) 36 min Princess Hey 2,414
**Any Word** (Jan '12) 38 min Princess Hey 3,661
ER wh ores 1 hr okay? 6
More from around the web

Point Pleasant People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]