I beat the Sheet outta my wife

I beat the Sheet outta my wife

Posted in the Point Pleasant Forum

real man

Tucker, GA

#2 Dec 10, 2012
I catch u out....I'm gonna knock a dog terd outta u the size of an english walnut....
butterfly89

Syracuse, OH

#3 Dec 10, 2012
You should be ashamed of yourself. Such nonsense. oh fiddlesticks!
And

Elizabeth, WV

#4 Dec 10, 2012
and then hear comes that pos in my work thinking your going to get my roxys,oh no,and for one your just a live in,lets see does free-loader mean anything to you,woops thats right you havent worked in so long its just awful.I know you will have to have someone read this to you,hey whats neighbors for,I mean heres an excuse to knock and maybe they want to get rid of an 80,or 2,hell buy all shes got we can afford it I mean look who pays for everything else.You aint never been about nothing only running your mouth truth is I work so I dont have to be around your slobbering self.And BTW,you hit like a sissy.and to top that off,you lick my mt feet,so tell these ppl the truth,your just a freebie for now nothing more,we clear?If you touch me ever again you can say goodby to the pain-killers you are bringing in now think about that,what will you do,its up to you,slim.
good grief

Athens, OH

#5 Dec 10, 2012
I read better stories in the childrens section at the library... Should have just started out with once upon a time... Going for the "shock factor"... Not impressed.. Dumbass!!
1 post removed

Since: Nov 12

Cedar Grove, WV

#7 Dec 11, 2012
Shame on YOU

Level 4

Since: Mar 11

Ravenswood, WV

#8 Dec 11, 2012
Still a better love story than Twilight...
Gail

Point Pleasant, WV

#9 Dec 12, 2012
ClevelandSteamer wrote:
she should've made you that damn sandwich
You can go make me a sammich

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
South Park 30 min Vote No 5
Hillary Clinton 56 min Lucifer 3
Lost dog by Deal funeral home 1 hr Info 3
Great days for America 1 hr Trumpnation 18
Who's the baddest man in Mason County? (Apr '15) 3 hr Know for a fact 48
whats the lineup for Friday Peckfest 4 hr Trainwreck 22
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr Go Blue Forever 1,384

Point Pleasant Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance