Keep it real

Fairfield, VA

#1 Oct 2, 2012
Is there any homeless mother in this area?
Hfg

United States

#2 Oct 4, 2012
I'm sure there are but they probably wouldn't have access to topic why are u asking about homeless mothers hope ur someone willing to help some of point pleasants needy
Keep it real

Fairfield, VA

#3 Oct 5, 2012
Yes I want to help are church is starting up a group to help why eles would I ask????

Level 3

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#4 Oct 5, 2012
Keep it real wrote:
Yes I want to help are church is starting up a group to help why eles would I ask????
you might want to start by calling the Mason County Homeless Shelter. They keep a list of resources to draw on when needed. Not being mean, but if your program is legit, then I am surre they would be happy to know you could help.
Keep it real

Fairfield, VA

#5 Oct 5, 2012
Ok can you tell me where it is so I can go talk with them.
1 post removed
Raj

Bellflower, CA

#7 Oct 8, 2012
There are a lot of homeless people around the world. They say nearly 100 million people are homeless in the world. They also say 80% of the world population lives on less than $10 a day.

I think it is nature killing off the excess population. I think the world is very overpopulated and there is a shortage of resources. There should only be 10 Million humans on the planet. There should not be any cars, computers, clothes, trains, airplanes, electricity and many manmade things. These things constantly break down and need constant repair. These things are disasters waiting to happen.

The real reason there are poor people in the world is because the world is very overpopulated. We must reduce the population by having fewer children. That way in 1,000 years there will be enough for all.
Lol

Point Pleasant, WV

#8 Oct 8, 2012
So sad :(
old timer

United States

#9 Oct 8, 2012
Raj wrote:
There are a lot of homeless people around the world. They say nearly 100 million people are homeless in the world. They also say 80% of the world population lives on less than $10 a day.
I think it is nature killing off the excess population. I think the world is very overpopulated and there is a shortage of resources. There should only be 10 Million humans on the planet. There should not be any cars, computers, clothes, trains, airplanes, electricity and many manmade things. These things constantly break down and need constant repair. These things are disasters waiting to happen.
The real reason there are poor people in the world is because the world is very overpopulated. We must reduce the population by having fewer children. That way in 1,000 years there will be enough for all.
Maybe you would be willing to leave?
funny

Pomeroy, OH

#10 Oct 9, 2012
Try the homeless shelter
Raj

Bellflower, CA

#11 Oct 9, 2012
old timer wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe you would be willing to leave?
What do you mean old timer?
Hfg

Springfield, NJ

#12 Oct 13, 2012
I'm wondering if lady has helped any of the homeless mothers of mason county

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gera P 25 min Ddll 2
Disturbing ex's 1 hr urapervert 21
Troy Hill skateboard extraordinaire 2 hr c u later 1
Hannan School 2 hr Iknowuwell 7
Go Trump go! 2 hr Big daddy 1
how to stop drugs 2 hr Big daddy 2
Keep a word-drop a word (Jul '14) 3 hr Princess Hey 1,935

Point Pleasant Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance