Any Thoughts on Shayne Pennycuff??

Any Thoughts on Shayne Pennycuff??

Posted in the Point Pleasant Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Anonymous

Cedar Grove, WV

#1 Aug 11, 2011
Can anyone tell me about him? herd that hes a real peace work!!
1 post removed
Shayne Pennycuff Himself

Point Pleasant, WV

#3 Aug 11, 2011
Oh and learnd to spell because there ain't shit peace-ful about me
tiredofdrugs

New York, NY

#4 Aug 12, 2011
I'll agree there is nothing peaceful about u.
your mom

United States

#5 Aug 12, 2011
Shayne Pennycuff Himself wrote:
Oh and learnd to spell because there ain't shit peace-ful about me
Really? Sorry, but your stupidity made me laugh! Hahaha
Shayne Pennycuff

Waynesville, NC

#6 Aug 19, 2011
your mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Sorry, but your stupidity made me laugh! Hahaha
There is a difference between a type-o and a clear mis-spelling. Yes, i do have a way to make people laugh. Thank youu and have a wonderful and wild life in broke ass WV.
tko

Pikeville, KY

#7 Aug 25, 2011
He's a horrible tattooist!!!
frank

Waynesville, NC

#8 Sep 1, 2011
TKO, I bet you would not have the balls to say that to his face. I also bet you NEVER been tattooed by him either. Funny, POP EVIL thinks he's a great tattoo artist. Any other tattoo artists you know that has tattooed anyone famous? Didnt think so. And if you ever been to his shop, then you would have seen the celebrities he has tattooed. So like I said, you dont have the balls to say it and you never been tattooed by him. Graffiti magazine named him #1 tattoo artist in WV & #1 tattoo establishment in WV. You, dont have a horse in the race my friend, let alone a say.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
nana

United States

#9 Sep 14, 2011
I have some of his and it is great. hi shane
shwwwiiiinnngggg

Ravenswood, WV

#10 Sep 16, 2011
tko wrote:
He's a horrible tattooist!!!
And your a liar,BECAUSE Shane is rlly good at what he does!TATTOOS!I've seen him do a ripper on someone,and it was sweeeeettt.He did two of my tats and I'm 100% happy and satisfied with both of them!
cbj

Pikeville, KY

#11 Sep 20, 2011
shwwwiiiinnngggg wrote:
<quoted text>And your a liar,BECAUSE Shane is rlly good at what he does!TATTOOS!I've seen him do a ripper on someone,and it was sweeeeettt.He did two of my tats and I'm 100% happy and satisfied with both of them!
I think the quality of his work depends on how he is that day....lol....
Observant_Bastar d
#12 Dec 27, 2011
Guess who decided to bring his sorry ass back to Point Pleasant? You guessed it, Shayne Pennycuff! What a piece of work he is. He hasn't been back long & already making his unwanted presence known. I feel sorry for his family, especially the children. Heard he had 1 child out of state that he don't take care of. POS
Artist

United States

#13 Dec 28, 2011
Shanes tat work is pretty good ive seen some of his work
Shayne Himself

Potosi, MO

#14 Feb 19, 2012
Well thank you for the welcome back to this shit hole. I really missed you all. All the meth heads, the junkies, and all the corruption. This place is such a lovely place I moved here twice, neither one by choice but hell I have been thrown out of better places by worse people, say what you will do what you want, but keep my name out of your mouth cause if you do not have the balls to say who you are then you ain't shit. As far a my son well let's just say I pay my child support each and every month. Other than that if you ever wanna try me I live in camp conley and you only have to ask and I will guide you in for the attention you so seek. Everyone else have a terrific life I love you all and wish you all the best.
Pos

Middleport, OH

#15 Feb 19, 2012
Woman beater!!
shayne himself

Potosi, MO

#16 Feb 19, 2012
Pos wrote:
Woman beater!!
Never hit a woman but will smack a hoe !!! Your name fits POS! That's what u r for real!!
lollollolol

Ravenswood, WV

#17 Feb 21, 2012
so who forced you to move here 2 times. one other post you claim to be a bad ass but now sayngi you not? you not make your on choics? but you treatened hole town to take you down. only 1 man btu it take more men thin you think to take me down---that you shane not me-lol saying it. ery post on topic form you are bulying an trashtalk. but i nevers here abot you in figts. you know win. you know lose. becase you know figts ever. figts ihere is you figts a women. allot. shane yous figts allots women bu dunt here whoos win or whoos lose. you win all figts wih womens or arr you lossing all figts wih allot women?

you sayig you nevee hit a woman? just hoes. whoose standerd urs says if woman is hoe or hoes you oay for? you pay fer sex is u saying?

thats suitable than it not a women im beating, shes a hoe. diference. and diference is.....she is women before you any woman and all women but u beat her utnill she hoe.
Shayne himself

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Feb 21, 2012
Well first off I want you to know that you don't know me, second o do not hide behind some fake name. Be a man say who you are. Next I live in Camp Conley I am not hiding, I am not scared of Anything or anyone. All you have to do is post I will meet you anytime, place or whatever is clever. Then we can post up on the board if I won or lost. Camp Conley has cameras I am sure they can handle a twenty second video of your demise. Otherwise about your assaulting a female, if you want to be treated like a lady act like one, I will not let anyone harm me my children or loved ones. I will not let any person regardless of sex color or creed harm me. I will not let someone come at me with a knife, gun or anything that may intentionally harm, mame or kill me. It is a constitutional right to pursue happiness and well being, also you have the right to protect yourself by any means necessary including death if you feel as if your life is in jeopardy. Look it up. I have never wanted to harm any person but will not sit idly while someone continuously harms me. So I have some advice for you now. Learn to spell, punctuate and add just a little grammar to your life because you are really a bad representation of the good people of Point Pleasant. Good day sir or ma'am
1 post removed
CCMM

Middleport, OH

#20 Feb 21, 2012
You tell'em Shane! That bitch is crazy!!
Shayne himself wrote:
Well first off I want you to know that you don't know me, second o do not hide behind some fake name. Be a man say who you are. Next I live in Camp Conley I am not hiding, I am not scared of Anything or anyone. All you have to do is post I will meet you anytime, place or whatever is clever. Then we can post up on the board if I won or lost. Camp Conley has cameras I am sure they can handle a twenty second video of your demise. Otherwise about your assaulting a female, if you want to be treated like a lady act like one, I will not let anyone harm me my children or loved ones. I will not let any person regardless of sex color or creed harm me. I will not let someone come at me with a knife, gun or anything that may intentionally harm, mame or kill me. It is a constitutional right to pursue happiness and well being, also you have the right to protect yourself by any means necessary including death if you feel as if your life is in jeopardy. Look it up. I have never wanted to harm any person but will not sit idly while someone continuously harms me. So I have some advice for you now. Learn to spell, punctuate and add just a little grammar to your life because you are really a bad representation of the good people of Point Pleasant. Good day sir or ma'am
BowHunter1952

Ravenswood, WV

#21 Feb 26, 2012
What bitch is crazy? The Shayne you quoted but yet managed to incorrectly spell his name? Either you did or he did, I wonder whose the idiot?
Or the poster that needs spellcheck? If spellcheck would even make sense of the post by lol. Even smart people suck at spelling & punctuation. You didn't get his name right & he had errors as well in his post. But spelling never was in this pissing war, was it?

Makes no conclusive sense to come on a trash talking site & blatantly announce you have no problem hitting the opposite sex, Shayne or Shane-however it's spelled. Then, try some self righteous rebuttal to something you brought attention to. Yes, everyone has the right to defend their self from another. But, man to man, we are the stronger sex, violence is never the answer. Being the more powerful gender, does not mean our head is controlled by testosterone. Nothing a woman does or can do, constitute being attacked by the very person that chose to be with her & protect her. 32 years with my wife. Not 1 year was perfect, but it's a never-ending struggle to make 2 different people come together as 1, in a union. Sometimes I thought about it, as I'm sure she did. But knowing it won't always be like this, helped through some troubled times in our beginning. And it terrified me to think that someone would treat 1 of my daughters like that, or 1 of my sons treat a woman like that. Would not be able to see myself as a father knowing I caused my children to tolerate abuse or dish it out. Hard to swallow when it worked put better with just walking away from my wife in those moments. & as our 33rd year of marriage approaches in April, I'm ever so thankful I never laid my hands on her when I didnt intend to caress her.

If you can't let it cool, then let it end for good. It's always easier to give up & start new.
CCMM wrote:
You tell'em Shane! That bitch is crazy!! <quoted text>
BowHunter1952

Ravenswood, WV

#22 Feb 26, 2012
{*much better instead of put better*}

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tudors WORST food u can put n your body.... 8 min Bleh 10
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 19 min Well 4,074
Laws regarding privacy amongst nurses 58 min Bruce 4
PPHs baseball team drinking & driving 1 hr Bruce 19
a dozen overdoses on friday,, 1 hr The Cure 30
Tansanity 2 hr My two cents 7
Breezy mccoy 8 hr flopit 2
Assessors office 23 hr Vvv 6

Point Pleasant Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Point Pleasant Mortgages