Average salary of pvh employee
pvh employee 2

United States

#21 Sep 5, 2011
YouNeed to Know wrote:
I have worked at PVH for awhile now. I am thankful to have a job. but i get extremely aggrevated to sit in the smoke area and hear people down there bragging about how much more they make then you and yet have been there quite a few years less . My wage is 8.05 an hour and i am a MR. Yet i hear several employess that work at other receptioning positions brag that they make alot more than myself. So just curious... what are pay rates for different positions at PVH. At anyrate......PVH is just not fair to their hard working employees!
Depends on who you are! We have one Director who tripled her salary in under 5 years, starting right after Tom fired her ex-husband. Want to know the definition of irony? Find out the truth about why Tom fired him! Guess who she is?? Guess who she reports to and who tripled her salary?
Find a new job

Point Pleasant, WV

#22 Sep 7, 2011
Hey if you don't like your pay then get off your ass and move on. Your not going to make anything without an education. We don't need people like you posting stuff about our hospital to the public because it's no one business. Hope you find another job soon!
nurse manager

United States

#23 Sep 11, 2011
mensaRN wrote:
<quoted text>
My poor, poor coworkers ! You simply have no clue at all, do you?
If you really want your eyes opened, go to the public, free site for West Virginia Health Care Authority and look up Pleasant Valley Hospital on the site. This is a community owned PUBICLY owned not for profit hospital, and ALL of its business is transparent, or supposed to be, to the public owning it. There is a thread called YODA, or should be, where every salary at PVH above $55,000. a year MUST be posted, by law. If it is not there, call the WVHCA and ask where it is. Of course, they still hide all kinds of money in bonuses, travel expenses, expense accounts, "perks" like cars and "educational" or "business" trips, etc. etc. etc.
You WILL be shocked at what you learn! Want to know more about PVH, just follow all of my postings.
This site is for real. Anybody else tried it yet? You will find some amazing shocks at what some people are making per year with their salary in lots of areas that have less education and training and qualifications and licensures and certifications than many of us have. Not even in patient care in a lot of cases. Not fair and not equitable in terms of value to the hospital and the business the hospital is supposed to be in!
peyroni

Reston, VA

#24 Sep 15, 2011
pvh employee 2 wrote:
<quoted text>Depends on who you are! We have one Director who tripled her salary in under 5 years, starting right after Tom fired her ex-husband. Want to know the definition of irony? Find out the truth about why Tom fired him! Guess who she is?? Guess who she reports to and who tripled her salary?
hhhh....Max. Up to your old tricks. Hiding behind an anonymous letter or username. Well, we all see you there. Behind the curtain. Afraid to step out into the light. Keep playing your games if they help you cope. But know that you're not fooling anyone. We recognize your verbal diarrhea. No matter how many nom de plumes you cower behind.
Seriously

Mason, WV

#25 Sep 15, 2011
You lie out your ass alot or what
Seriously

Mason, WV

#26 Sep 15, 2011
med pro wrote:
When I Left pvh I was making 24.80/hr
Now I make 36.25.
You lie out your ass !
peyroni

Hurricane, WV

#27 Sep 15, 2011
mensaRN wrote:
<quoted text>My poor, poor coworkers ! You simply have no clue at all, do you?
If you really want your eyes opened, go to the public, free site for West Virginia Health Care Authority and look up Pleasant Valley Hospital on the site. This is a community owned PUBICLY owned not for profit hospital, and ALL of its business is transparent, or supposed to be, to the public owning it. There is a thread called YODA, or should be, where every salary at PVH above $55,000. a year MUST be posted, by law. If it is not there, call the WVHCA and ask where it is. Of course, they still hide all kinds of money in bonuses, travel expenses, expense accounts, "perks" like cars and "educational" or "business" trips, etc. etc. etc.

You WILL be shocked at what you learn! Want to know more about PVH, just follow all of my postings.
Ahhhh....Max. Up to your old tricks. Hiding behind an anonymous letter or username. Well, we all see you there. Behind the curtain. Afraid to step out into the light. Keep playing your games if they help you cope. But know that you're not fooling anyone. We recognize your verbal diarrhea. No matter how many
discused person

United States

#28 Sep 18, 2011
Yes,i know pvh dont pay worth a damn the only people get big money when your the boss or butt kisser .We work are butts off for a pore bonus,or 3 percent raise .We need cost living raise ,they need take those boses bonus money they get distribut to the people who there butts off.
high tech at PVH

Hurricane, WV

#29 Sep 18, 2011
med pro wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope...worked in Radiology. Hate that place though. They treat all their employees wether they are a RN RAD TECH CNA MA etc. like crap!!!
No, not ALL of their employees, you need to do a search of topix on "pvh" and read them all!
high tech at PVH

Hurricane, WV

#30 Sep 18, 2011
Find a new job wrote:
Hey if you don't like your pay then get off your ass and move on. Your not going to make anything without an education. We don't need people like you posting stuff about our hospital to the public because it's no one business. Hope you find another job soon!
!!?? It's no one's business??? Since it is a publicly owned, community owned hospital Einstein, why is it no one's business, PARTICULARLY the public???? Each taxpayer in their market is a stockholder in PVH. Seems like YOU need to get an education!
Hospital employee not PVH

Hurricane, WV

#31 Sep 18, 2011
Find a new job wrote:
Hey genius! It is a PUBLICLY owned hospital!! If the PUBLIC has no right to know, who do you think does? If it is "no one('s) business, then why do the laws require not for profit, publicly owned hospitals to be totally transparent, with ALL of their business subject to the "Sunshine Laws", and everyone's right to know? The public even has a right to attend board meetings and make any comment they feel concerns about, or ask any question on their minds. Where did YOU go to school, and just how brown, exactly, is your nose? Hope you get an education soon!
pvh watcher

Huntington, WV

#32 Nov 23, 2011
pvh employee 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends on who you are! We have one Director who tripled her salary in under 5 years, starting right after Tom fired her ex-husband. Want to know the definition of irony? Find out the truth about why Tom fired him! Guess who she is?? Guess who she reports to and who tripled her salary?
She was one of those that got fired for setting up the entrapment of the fired CEO wasn't she one of those, all of this drama and sleaze at PVH is getting hard to keep up with for an old fart like me.
Yuck Yuck

Middleport, OH

#33 Nov 23, 2011
pvh watcher wrote:
<quoted text>She was one of those that got fired for setting up the entrapment of the fired CEO wasn't she one of those, all of this drama and sleaze at PVH is getting hard to keep up with for an old fart like me.
Shut the f--k up you vagina. You don't even know what your talking about. "She" never had anything to do with the CEO getting fired.
Crawl back in to you mothers a$$ and stay out of this.
WHAT

Norfolk, VA

#34 Nov 25, 2011
nurse manager wrote:
<quoted text> This site is for real. Anybody else tried it yet? You will find some amazing shocks at what some people are making per year with their salary in lots of areas that have less education and training and qualifications and licensures and certifications than many of us have. Not even in patient care in a lot of cases. Not fair and not equitable in terms of value to the hospital and the business the hospital is supposed to be in!
What are "amazing shocks?"
pvh person

Seattle, WA

#35 Nov 29, 2011
Yuck Yuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut the f--k up you vagina. You don't even know what your talking about. "She" never had anything to do with the CEO getting fired.
Crawl back in to you mothers a$$ and stay out of this.
Of course she did. Wonder who she thinks she is calling a vagina anyway cause a few of us saw her out shopping a while back with her mangina, Yuck Yuck is RIGHT, he looks like the spawn of Jack Black and Chaz Bono. I mean, she IS a little old for my taste, but she could have done a lot better than that. Hey, Corbin looks better than that, she could have made that work with him.
PVH truth

Seattle, WA

#36 Dec 16, 2011
pvh person wrote:
<quoted text>Of course she did. Wonder who she thinks she is calling a vagina anyway cause a few of us saw her out shopping a while back with her mangina, Yuck Yuck is RIGHT, he looks like the spawn of Jack Black and Chaz Bono. I mean, she IS a little old for my taste, but she could have done a lot better than that. Hey, Corbin looks better than that, she could have made that work with him.
Why don't you all leave this woman alone, anyway, cause she was not married to any saint, trust me. When she came onto the scene, he was having affairs with more people than I can remember, and there are other people who also live in Teays Valley that used to work with him that will remember it to. She was just one in a long line and the one he fell crazy in love with, not because of her looks either, believe me. He helped at least one become an RN, another a Marketing Director for a CAMC division, another set up in business to sell x-ray equipment and supplies to Chiropractors and doctors offices and clinics, another a certified mammography tech., another an x-ray tech and certified radiation therapist, another a medical assistant that he hired one night just to show off when he took a bunch of us to the Cheetah Lounge strip club because he knew from being a frequent customer that she had trained as a MA before being a stripper, another get jobs modeling for a professional photographer in Charleston who was in the Charleston Gazette all the time, etc., etc. He broke up just as many marriages and familys as she has, at least, trust me because I know from personal experience. If she is doing anything wrong where she works it is because she learned how to manipulate people from the best. Ask her if you don't believe me and she can tell you who all of these women are by name because most of them were either right before she went to work for him or during the first year she worked for him. Leave her alone, she isn't doing anything he didn't teach her and do himself.
PVH Employee

Eaton, OH

#37 Dec 17, 2011
I've worked at PVH for some time now and I might not make big bucks but I love my job and the people I work with. The insurance is by far THE BEST around and the benefits are wonderful. I sometimes think to myself about moving on but I can't beat the insurance and benefits so I will stay till I die. Face it people, jobs are hard to find in this area, I can still provide for my family and get by week to week. Be glad you have a job if you work for PVH. If your not happy with our PVH family then move on cause their are many people out there that would love to have your job and not b**ch and complain.
1 post removed
Aly

Fort Collins, CO

#39 Apr 16, 2012
not true, minimum wage for Phlebotomist is $11.75
shh wrote:
<quoted text>

What's sad and severely aggravating, is that I've been with PVH for 6 years as a phlebotomist and only make $7.50. I went to school and had to pass an international board in order to get my license, yet I'm paid way less than most.
1 post removed
concerned person

Ardsley, NY

#41 Apr 28, 2012
YouNeed to Know wrote:
I have worked at PVH for awhile now. I am thankful to have a job. but i get extremely aggrevated to sit in the smoke area and hear people down there bragging about how much more they make then you and yet have been there quite a few years less . My wage is 8.05 an hour and i am a MR. Yet i hear several employess that work at other receptioning positions brag that they make alot more than myself. So just curious... what are pay rates for different positions at PVH. At anyrate......PVH is just not fair to their hard working employees!
I 'm right with u about that because they make the older people work harder because the youger people just want to work less then they do &get praised for what they do .
lol

Potosi, MO

#42 Apr 29, 2012
pvh person wrote:
<quoted text>Of course she did. Wonder who she thinks she is calling a vagina anyway cause a few of us saw her out shopping a while back with her mangina, Yuck Yuck is RIGHT, he looks like the spawn of Jack Black and Chaz Bono. I mean, she IS a little old for my taste, but she could have done a lot better than that. Hey, Corbin looks better than that, she could have made that work with him.

Someone jealous of Corbin again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taken down post 11 min wondering 1
Let's be real this time 1 hr Melissa 5
Saturday night what to do 3 hr Melissa 24
Let's talk here then Jennifer 3 hr Melissa 5
Best Parties of all time 4 hr Dirtbag Derrick 1
why is destiny miller in jail 5 hr Destiny is nasty 27
Well then don't raise it 5 hr Jake 60
Working Moms Working Dads 11 hr Wrong 35

Point Pleasant Jobs

More from around the web